Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's so insufferable. When he was wittering on about people moving around between privileged and not, yeah hun that implies those who are born into tit or into poverty have themselves to blame for not magically becoming privileged somewhere along the line. If he was saying this about a previous employer still pathetic but fair enough, honestly can't wrap my head around the fact its his actual family he is putting down, what an hole. Guessing he won't be welcome into the mess if he ever graces these shores with his presence again.

Reactions: 38
You know Archie and Doriana are going to be completely wild and get caught doing naughty things and Harry will still be giving interviews blaming his Dad or his brother even though they've never met them because the Harkles are perfect parents who never did anything wrong.

He can't even take ownership of the stupid stuff like Vegas without saying it was because of his pain about Diana and terrible parenting by Charles.

• Sick
Reactions: 42
He must have gotten an earful for accidentally telling the truth to Oprah that he didn’t know he was trapped and unhappy until HW told that he was. He now has to pretend that he wanted out from his 20s. He could have done that at any time with Chelsy or Cressida...or he and HW could have had a small wedding and asked to step away from the beginning and refused titles.

Reactions: 51
He never comes across as a bad father to me - unbelievably busy, yes but that’s life in the dedicated half of the RF. It’s a very different upbringing to the one most of us got, away at school, etc but they clearly got all his focus on holiday. (I’d have hated growing up away from family but it is normal for them - it’ll be interesting to see what W&K do with their three re boarding.)
I agree. Charles is being used as the scapegoat/bogeyman and it's clear from his relationship with William (and Harry, before he went off the rails) that he's a good father. I'm surprised privacy loving Harry hasn't publicly thanked his father for sending him to boarding school - lots of the rich and famous send their children there because they can have a relatively 'normal' life, away from cameras (no unwanted pap shots in a school, because it would be a safeguarding issue). In a way I hope William and Catherine do send their children to boarding school when they're older; they'd have great fun, would make friends for life and would get to live without servants etc for a good portion of the year. I can imagine that kind of environment would be quite freeing if you're a royal.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

SHUT THE F*** UP YOU MISERABLE LITTLE SOD.
ALL CAPS
I’m pulling out the size 18, I’ve been driven to the size 18....
genetic pain and suffering....”
you’re a genetic gigantic pain in the ass you lil ginger twit waffle
Are we talking foley catheter or cannula? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tin foil hat on:
Bench.
The one in the book picture is a bench with a back.
Back bench in journalism:
"these are the senior editorial executive of a newspaper. They are very powerful people in any newspaper organization."

So did they obtain a powerful ally in some media, and even the book name was a threat.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Thread title suggestion:
Harry and Meghan #102
The Nob who never wanted his job just can't shut his whiny gob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
This is pretty funny when you think about it. She wanted to be like Diana, to be one of the most loved women on the planet (which Diana was at one time). Yet, she's actually on her way to becoming one of the world's most hated :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yes, us thick plebs who know nothing about anything.
Then again, this coming from the man who mistook two gruff Russians for Greta Thunberg and her father.
Then decided it would be a great idea for some mate of his at the North Pole to help them move a colony of penguins to there from Belarus (landlocked) regardless of the fact that they’re native to the South Pole.
Oh, then believed them and acted all shocked when they told him that American mining companies were destroying the (fictional) island of Chunga Chunga.
Yeah, and he thinks we’re stupid. 😒
Previously at London Zoo 😃......
Polish_20210513_193624974.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Real winner of the podcast: Dax Shepard (more people now know who he is)
Losers: hazzo and his wife

Hazzo championing his cause and purpose in life: to whine

Reactions: 30
This is pretty funny when you think about it. She wanted to be like Diana, to be one of the most loved women on the planet (which Diana was at one time). Yet, she's actually on her way to becoming one of the world's most hated :LOL:
Not even sure she is a hate figure. She's ridiculous and annoying, but no one would give her a passing thought without her relentless publicity. Turn off the Sunshine Sachs tap and Megz is about 30 days away from turning into Autumn Phillips.

Real winner of the podcast: Dax Shepard (more people now know who he is)
Losers: hazzo and his wife

Hazzo championing his cause and purpose in life: to whine
And that's what Spotify bought. Harry as a celebrity guest to launch other people's podcasts, by ripping his family to shreds for the publicity.

It's what Netflix have bought as well, we just haven't seen it yet. We've seen Oprah on CBS cash in on Royal Family bashing, and she's going to hit the jackpot again when Harry looks unhinged and claims aliens stole his granny on Apple TV. What a way to earn a living, Mr ex-Royal.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.