Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think @freda19 or @Pom Bear did a brilliant piss take picture of that on a previous thread. Perhaps they'll repost it for us. 😁
I saw your comment on my alerts and decided to make The Scream knees for you 😄😘 xx
Thank you very much for putting me on your book cover as well from the last thread 🥰🤗😘 xx.
I be on again in a few days or so 🥰 xx.
I can't catch up but it's good to see the thread is at 100 💖

Resizer_16209256191620.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Honestly. How dare he. Like that shitshow of an interview wasnt throwing his family under the bus enough.

Chaz is allegedly a tit dad but he still wants paying for security and the titles. I hope the bank of dad is closed for good after this latest whingefest.

And can he stop banging on about his mum? He knows she was Williams mum too? I can't help but think Smegz saw this little boy with mummy issues coming and swooped.

I feel the most for Wills. It must be awful for him having to listen to H rewriting their (mostly) shared history.

I've said before, he bangs on about not wanting the job but you know if there was a terrible accident that wiped out the line of succession up to him he'd be begging for a private jet to get back before you could say coronation, to take up his rightful seat on the throne 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
So the Joe Rogan thing - not a fan - but he has one of the highest rated podcasts and a 100 million contract with Spotify. The Spotify Harry is supposed to be doing a podcast for. I guess that isn’t happening anymore if he’s allowed to slag off their top billed podcaster.
I enjoy some of Joe Rogan's podcasts, but he is absolutely thick as mince. But...he's reasonably honest about that and so when he has an intelligent guest on it works really well as he gets the expert to explain things in such a way that simpletons like me can understand.

A podcast with his fellow (albeit royal) knuckledragger would be absolutely excruciating, so probably best for the world that it doesn't happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
They're finished after this. All he has is slagging off his family but there's so many lies already disproven no one will take him seriously. I really think she's making him do this to destroy any relationship he had after the funeral but the malice is all him. On the plus side, they're blatantly not getting the money or titles, they know the RF are finished with them and they're getting desperate. This could be a interesting 4th quarter to their shambolic performance

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I thought this was an interesting comparison:

William: Kate bought me a Monty Don gardening book so I can learn and spent more time with my Dad which is precious to both of us.

Harry: I didn't know my family were evil until Meghan told me and now all I can do is say my Dad is the worst, like he's worse than on The Crown.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Hazza taking on Joe Rogan now. Since when is Harry a vaccine expert? I hope Rogan invites him on and verbally flattens him about everything.

Hazza: “The issue is like, in today’s world, with misinformation just endemic, you’ve got to be careful about what comes out of your mouth when it comes to that,”

The irony!

Polish_20210513_183024813.jpg

Hazno had better be careful 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So this is what he is building his profile on? Slagging off (his own) royal family? Like WTF??!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
They must be the biggest media whores on the planet, what a totally useless, untalented pair of fuckwits. He is a moaning whinging ginger prick and she is only good at one thing fellatio.

Has all this been worth it? The damage to the Monarchy and their hard faced hypocrisy over PP, it really is pathetic and the dross they mix with and now their "friend" boar face Teighan has had to make a grovelling apology to that poor girl she victimised and still they seem to be Teflon coated, the bastards.

I am super bloody angry today and want to hit someone, sorry for the rant folks. His pissing statement what a pathetic fame bleep, bet W & C must be having a good laugh..

MAY THE FLEAS OF A 1000 CAMELS INFEST THEIR ARMPITS

Rule Britannia you half witted bloody morons!😈😈😈
Don't hold back 😂👌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And I can only hope that RF and the press are biding their time and once she's had doriana-diana that the gloves will be off.

Reactions: 36
I'm behind, but I must vent. "Meghan Markle won't have baby shower for her daughter as the world has too much strife." Ha she won't have a baby shower because NO ONE would attend, let alone bring expensive gifts like gold myrrh and frankincense, and kneel and worship at her bunion scared, mega toad feetsies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I took one for the team and listened to the interview. The points are:

. So H did do therapy!! How come HW couldn’t?
. H talking about how to make his Mum proud and Invictus games
. Said he has always felt different
. Moment that led him to therapy was a conversation with HW because he was “hurting” at stuff out of his control that made his blood boil
. Media is unjust and he was helpless, back of the car being chased by paparazzi with his Mum
. Said they didn’t mean to live in LA - said why should celebs accept paparazzi just because they live there
. Said papps scaled the fence at TP mansion
. Said he and M were papped constantly in London
. He said both feel different (mentioned Archie on bike again and his experience)
. Spoke about chickens again... ffs
. Said Diana wanted he and W to have as normal life as possible
. Talking about therapy and unconscious bias
. Said he got no special treatment in the army
. Spoke about The Crown - the co host said RF they are all tortured souls.. H nodded and agreed
. H said “you only know what you know”
. Co host admired H for “coming out of that and she had admiration for him”
. He thanked the UK press for “liberating him” and he isn’t scared of them anymore
. Host compared it to “confronting an abuser” (regarding the press)
. H said he has seen “elements” of The Crown
. He said “what happened to ME” when I was 12, and had to process the grief
. The host compared the press of K and HW, said the press was xenophobic and racist, said Uk tabloids are so extreme!!
. Footnote the host and co host spoke about Edward and how he left for an “American”

right I’m going to have several glasses of wine after that whingefest

Anyone ready to tear these points to shreads???

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
6th in line has lost any respect I had for him, which wasn’t much to begin with!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Either the Hazbeens have something up their sleeves which the RF know and dare not let them reveal ,so go all out to accomodate all the nonsenses they spout, or no one in the RF has enough guts to tell them where to go for fear of pushong poor wee Hawwy over the sanity edge.

• Wow
Haznoballs is certainly "different".
What a plonker. He should take up the being papped constantly in London with his missus, pretty certain she would have had a hand in that/"secretly" (or not so secretly for us Tattlers who see through her) enjoyed it.

Reactions: 30
They must be the biggest media whores on the planet, what a totally useless, untalented pair of fuckwits. He is a moaning whinging ginger prick and she is only good at one thing fellatio.

Has all this been worth it? The damage to the Monarchy and their hard faced hypocrisy over PP, it really is pathetic and the dross they mix with and now their "friend" boar face Teighan has had to make a grovelling apology to that poor girl she victimised and still they seem to be Teflon coated, the bastards.

I am super bloody angry today and want to hit someone, sorry for the rant folks. His pissing statement what a pathetic fame bleep, bet W & C must be having a good laugh..

MAY THE FLEAS OF A 1000 CAMELS INFEST THEIR ARMPITS

Rule Britannia you half witted bloody morons!😈😈😈
You tell 'em Nutty! "Boar faced Tiegan"!!! Brilliant!
Just got my copy of Hold Still delivered 😍

M with her book is 741 in US and 1252 (or something like that) in the UK... but yeah royals are so jealous of her popularity 🤣👌🤦‍♀️
Is Hold Still at No. 1?
Really ? Damn, that's a shame - she's a stunning woman and, at the risk of lowering the tone, I definitely would.
I think she or he would have most of us Tattlers for breakfast...extremely powerful like Porker, who would squash you and rake you with those crocodile bunioned toes to boot...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone planning on making an omelette the weekend of the Diana Statue , cancel it ..there won’t be any eggs or tomatoes north of Watford .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Either the Hazbeens have something up their sleeves which the RF know and dare not let them reveal ,so go all out to accomodate all the nonsenses they spout, or no one in the RF has enough guts to tell them where to go for fear of pushong poor wee Hawwy over the sanity edge.
I think the sanity ship has ⛵ sailed 🤪
He seems to be imploding !

• Haha
  • Heart

SHUT THE F*** UP YOU MISERABLE LITTLE SOD.
ALL CAPS
I’m pulling out the size 18, I’ve been driven to the size 18....
genetic pain and suffering....”
you’re a genetic gigantic pain in the ass you lil ginger twit waffle
Thought you were talking about having been driven to a size 18 DRESS when I read your post. That you were so enraged with the Harkles that you were comfort-eating to compensate, or drinking, and now had to look for Size 18 in M&S dresses. You meant size in typeface.
Apologies if you are a man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.