Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly. How dare he. Like that shitshow of an interview wasnt throwing his family under the bus enough.

Chaz is allegedly a tit dad but he still wants paying for security and the titles. I hope the bank of dad is closed for good after this latest whingefest.

And can he stop banging on about his mum? He knows she was Williams mum too? I can't help but think Smegz saw this little boy with mummy issues coming and swooped.

I feel the most for Wills. It must be awful for him having to listen to H rewriting their (mostly) shared history.

I've said before, he bangs on about not wanting the job but you know if there was a terrible accident that wiped out the line of succession up to him he'd be begging for a private jet to get back before you could say coronation, to take up his rightful seat on the throne 🙄
All of this.

His ragging on Charles again is genuinely hacking me off. The poor guy is the easiest target in the world; he’s spent most of his life being slagged off and I’m not remotely convinced he’s ever deserved any of it. Diana did a number on both the boys there. He never comes across as a bad father to me - unbelievably busy, yes but that’s life in the dedicated half of the RF. It’s a very different upbringing to the one most of us got, away at school, etc but they clearly got all his focus on holiday. (I’d have hated growing up away from family but it is normal for them - it’ll be interesting to see what W&K do with their three re boarding.) Harry clearly doesn’t have the brain cells to understand that his dad was sometimes too busy for him because he was off doing his duty - that duty to Queen and country that you jacked in and pissed all over, Hazno!

He’s a pitiful creature, mercilessly denouncing his own family to grab at moments of fame to feed his tumescent ego. Honestly I’d never be able to show my face to the world again if I’d trashed my family the way he has.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Question about Meg's pap walk by the Daily Mail in wellies...aren't those normally only worn in the country or in the rain? I mean, they are essentially rain boots, do people normally wear them while trotting around London on sunny days? It's been a few years since I have been there, and I have never noticed. It's like she wore the most "British" thing she could think of for her pap walk.

Don't even get me started on this f*ckwit's interview with Dax Shepard and his constant stream of self-pitying lies. He is a pile of steaming pigsh*t...full stop.
Sorry, trying to catch up - which papwalk?

Reactions: 7
I saw your comment on my alerts and decided to make The Scream knees for you 😄😘 xx
Thank you very much for putting me on your book cover as well from the last thread 🥰🤗😘 xx.
I be on again in a few days or so 🥰 xx.
I can't catch up but it's good to see the thread is at 100 💖

View attachment 572725
😆 Hi Pom welcome back. Did you have a good holiday?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pippa:
Either the Hazbeens have something up their sleeves which the RF know and dare not let them reveal ,so go all out to accomodate all the nonsenses they spout, or no one in the RF has enough guts to tell them where to go for fear of pushong poor wee Hawwy over the sanity edge.
Ha, hairy plummeted over the sanity edge long ago. They have zero awareness of self or the world. Decartes said 'Je ponce donc je suis,' hairy and the thing believe ' I said it, therefore it is true (and if you call me a liar I will send the sussex hit squad after you and call you a racist so stfu and send more $$$)"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They're finished after this. All he has is slagging off his family but there's so many lies already disproven no one will take him seriously. I really think she's making him do this to destroy any relationship he had after the funeral but the malice is all him. On the plus side, they're blatantly not getting the money or titles, they know the RF are finished with them and they're getting desperate. This could be a interesting 4th quarter to their shambolic performance
Yes, reeks of spiteful vengeance and yes, it's all he has to offer. The novelty value will wear off fast for most people, and who wants to be lectured on MH by someone whose idea of it is public primal screaming?

Interesting that I don't know of any therapy branches that suggest taking down others is a good thing. He is consumed by some or many ISMs: I, Self, Me - whether it's attached to alcohol, drugs, sex, food, relationships... doesn't matter. The root of the problem is selfishness and self-centredness - the substances/processes are just the symptoms. This stuff always gets worse, never better - unless, as has been mentioned, there's an intervention of some sort. Cutting him off completely is a valid intervention - hope PC knows this.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Thought you were talking about having been driven to a size 18 DRESS when I read your post. That you were so enraged with the Harkles that you were comfort-eating to compensate, or drinking, and now had to look for Size 18 in M&S dresses. You meant size in typeface.
Apologies if you are a man.
I thought same!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You do get the impression they think us ‘common folk’ are too stupid to see through their lies.
Yes, us thick plebs who know nothing about anything.
Then again, this coming from the man who mistook two gruff Russians for Greta Thunberg and her father.
Then decided it would be a great idea for some mate of his at the North Pole to help them move a colony of penguins to there from Belarus (landlocked) regardless of the fact that they’re native to the South Pole.
Oh, then believed them and acted all shocked when they told him that American mining companies were destroying the (fictional) island of Chunga Chunga.
Yeah, and he thinks we’re stupid. 😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hazza taking on Joe Rogan now. Since when is Harry a vaccine expert? I hope Rogan invites him on and verbally flattens him about everything.

Hazza: “The issue is like, in today’s world, with misinformation just endemic, you’ve got to be careful about what comes out of your mouth when it comes to that,”

The irony!

Again Hazza is confused and has mixed up Josh or Joe Rogan with Rogan Josh which he frequently enjoys with Minge. Hazzno meant that "you've got to be careful what goes into your mouth" not "what comes out of your mouth". Tbf this is an easy mistake to make when you're as drugged up and power-crazed as Hazzno, and he thought he was replying to restaurant critic Chris Sinking Ship about the "genetic pain" that can seize diners in unhygenic restaurants.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Anyone planning on making an omelette the weekend of the Diana Statue , cancel it ..there won’t be any eggs or tomatoes north of Watford .
Haha, forget about that! Think this is his way of announcing he won't be coming?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I took one for the team and listened to the interview. The points are:

. So H did do therapy!! How come HW couldn’t?
She could but she couldn't go to a celebrity spa
. H talking about how to make his Mum proud and Invictus games
True but Edward Lane Fox was the one that came up with that idea for him
. Said he has always felt different
Everyone feels different, you aren't a special snowflake
. Moment that led him to therapy was a conversation with HW because he was “hurting” at stuff out of his control that made his blood boil
Lies he talked about going to therapy for years before he met HW, but we can't let William have any credit now can we? He's still out of control, just living in a different country nothing has actually changed. He's the definition of a person doing a geographical.
. Media is unjust and he was helpless, back of the car being chased by paparazzi with his Mum
Because your mother called the paps and because she refused RPOs because she played the media like you're trying to. That's not on the BRF
. Said they didn’t mean to live in LA - said why should celebs accept paparazzi just because they live there
Because it's a win win situation for both parties, the celebs that get papped are the ones who's PR calls them. Like HW and the Archie pic
. Said papps scaled the fence at TP mansion
You didn't have to move to LA you could have stayed somewhere more low key.
. Said he and M were papped constantly in London
But these didn't make the newspapers because the BRF has an agreement with the UK newspapers.
. He said both feel different (mentioned Archie on bike again and his experience)
Your Dad was pictured many, many times over the years on holiday with you and on a bike with you.
. Spoke about chickens again... ffs
Most interesting thing about them
. Said Diana wanted he and W to have as normal life as possible
So what about trying to be an LA billionaire is normal? She also wanted William to become King.
. Talking about therapy and unconscious bias
. Said he got no special treatment in the army
Bollocks, just about every source says he was well protected at all times.
. Spoke about The Crown - the co host said RF they are all tortured souls.. H nodded and agreed
Self pity, what a great look on one of the most privileged people on the planet. There have been reems of articles about how TC is fiction.
. H said “you only know what you know”
And you seem to know nothing, not even about how your own family business works.
. Co host admired H for “coming out of that and she had admiration for him”
:rolleyes: Sure, you scratch our back, will scratch yours. Poor, brave Harry for having been in a literal prison for so long, real martyr for his beliefs isn't he.
. He thanked the UK press for “liberating him” and he isn’t scared of them anymore
Bollocks. You wouldn't keep suing if you were fine with whatever they wrote because *you* knew the truth. You wouldn't have Scobie and Gayle out their all the time with your version of events.
. Host compared it to “confronting an abuser” (regarding the press)
But you'll never win Harry, because they're still in your head. Prince Philip won. He truly didn't care what people wrote and didn't whine about his pain and his family tragedies all the time. You're still giving them more material than you ever did before.
. H said he has seen “elements” of The Crown
He seems to be treating it as a documentary and taking notes.
. He said “what happened to ME” when I was 12, and had to process the grief
William doesn't even matter in this, does he?
. The host compared the press of K and HW, said the press was xenophobic and racist, said Uk tabloids are so extreme!!
So why did Oprah have to make up racist headlines then? And use some from non UK countries?
. Footnote the host and co host spoke about Edward and how he left for an “American”
You might not want to compare yourselves to those Nazi sympathizers Harry.
right I’m going to have several glasses of wine after that whingefest
Well done and thank you!
Anyone ready to tear these points to shreads???
My answers in red.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
It must be so upsetting for Prince Charles to hear him say all this, and he's still probably grieving for his own dad, plus getting ready for his kingship. And I bet William is fuming. There will definitely be no reconciliation now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Yes, us thick plebs who know nothing about anything.
Then again, this coming from the man who mistook two gruff Russians for Greta Thunberg and her father.
Then decided it would be a great idea for some mate of his at the North Pole to help them move a colony of penguins to there from Belarus (landlocked) regardless of the fact that they’re native to the South Pole.
Oh, then believed them and acted all shocked when they told him that American mining companies were destroying the (fictional) island of Chunga Chunga.
Yeah, and he thinks we’re stupid. 😒
Oh I bloody LOVED the penguins business!! (if anyone remembers MN in those days, penguins were all the rage ;) )

• Haha
Reactions: 21
All of this.

His ragging on Charles again is genuinely hacking me off. The poor guy is the easiest target in the world; he’s spent most of his life being slagged off and I’m not remotely convinced he’s ever deserved any of it. Diana did a number on both the boys there. He never comes across as a bad father to me - unbelievably busy, yes but that’s life in the dedicated half of the RF. It’s a very different upbringing to the one most of us got, away at school, etc but they clearly got all his focus on holiday. (I’d have hated growing up away from family but it is normal for them - it’ll be interesting to see what W&K do with their three re boarding.) Harry clearly doesn’t have the brain cells to understand that his dad was sometimes too busy for him because he was off doing his duty - that duty to Queen and country that you jacked in and pissed all over, Hazno!

He’s a pitiful creature, mercilessly denouncing his own family to grab at moments of fame to feed his tumescent ego. Honestly I’d never be able to show my face to the world again if I’d trashed my family the way he has.
Completely agree with this! Charles takes far too much blame for the breakdown of the marriage to Diana when she was also to blame. I wonder if Harry knows that his mother was partly responsible for the breakdown of the Carlings marriage, as well as her having even more affairs with married men. He must think she was completely perfect and everything is his father's fault. And even if it was all Charles' fault, he did his best after Diana died. He even walked HW down the aisle because she didn't want her dad there.

Charles has been doing his duty. You would think Harry would understand that with all of Charles' work with The Prince's Trust for over 40 years, among many other things.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Anyone thinking WB has done more to positively promote the royal family and especially increase theove people are starting to feel towards Prince Charles than any positive PR the rf could pay for. I remember Charles and Hazza on a radio programme where Charles called him darling boy and you could just feel the love. Yes he might not have been perfect but he loves them and I'd be happy with a father like that. It appears the stopping of the Monica's the real hurt here.

He can't come ever back to the UK. And he's got nothing left. What else does he has. My dad whacked me one when I asked to look at a picture of my mum. After today nothing would surprise me. On the other hand, seriously excited for Lady C tomorrow. She will roast him. And not the way he likes it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I took one for the team and listened to the interview. The points are:

. So H did do therapy!! How come HW couldn’t?
. H talking about how to make his Mum proud and Invictus games
. Said he has always felt different
. Moment that led him to therapy was a conversation with HW because he was “hurting” at stuff out of his control that made his blood boil
. Media is unjust and he was helpless, back of the car being chased by paparazzi with his Mum
. Said they didn’t mean to live in LA - said why should celebs accept paparazzi just because they live there
. Said papps scaled the fence at TP mansion
. Said he and M were papped constantly in London
. He said both feel different (mentioned Archie on bike again and his experience)
. Spoke about chickens again... ffs
. Said Diana wanted he and W to have as normal life as possible
. Talking about therapy and unconscious bias
. Said he got no special treatment in the army
. Spoke about The Crown - the co host said RF they are all tortured souls.. H nodded and agreed
. H said “you only know what you know”
. Co host admired H for “coming out of that and she had admiration for him”
. He thanked the UK press for “liberating him” and he isn’t scared of them anymore
. Host compared it to “confronting an abuser” (regarding the press)
. H said he has seen “elements” of The Crown
. He said “what happened to ME” when I was 12, and had to process the grief
. The host compared the press of K and HW, said the press was xenophobic and racist, said Uk tabloids are so extreme!!
. Footnote the host and co host spoke about Edward and how he left for an “American”

right I’m going to have several glasses of wine after that whingefest

Anyone ready to tear these points to shreads???
What utter bollocks!

Thanks for being brave - you deserve your drink!

ETA All they are doing is making it less likely that anyone will want to engage with them in any commercial projects, so in a way, it's all good!

Last edited:
Reactions: 35
Completely agree with this! Charles takes far too much blame for the breakdown of the marriage to Diana when she was also to blame. I wonder if Harry knows that his mother was partly responsible for the breakdown of the Carlings marriage, as well as her having even more affairs with married men. He must think she was completely perfect and everything is his father's fault. And even if it was all Charles' fault, he did his best after Diana died. He even walked HW down the aisle because she didn't want her dad there.

Charles has been doing his duty. You would think Harry would understand that with all of Charles' work with The Prince's Trust for over 40 years, among many other things.
If he believed this to be truth before Meghan, I would think he and William would have resolved it together. Historically, aristocratics haven’t been good parents. They left everything to nannies. He is no different from his peers. (I am american, what I understand from reading). Is this the truth that Meghan has helped him to realize. He is the one that said his family was the family she didn’t have. How did it go from that to this???

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.