Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should have kept his mouth shut then, and I've read some comments and they are harsh when it comes to a lot of people
I literally can't with this bleep. And here, my frienda, is where I lay my sword. This is and has always been to take down the British monarchy. Period.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
If he didn't want the prince gig then I fail to see why he should have any of the perks.
The two are mutually inclusive - he can't have the perks for nought.

And if he weren't a prince, nobody would give two effs about him nor would he get any of these lucrative gigs due to his "amazing charisma & personality". Nor would the Hag. Somehow I don't think the plonker would be happy about that, as much as he whines now.
he should be removed from the line to throne.

Reactions: 41
I am starting to realise that PWB is actually the worst one of the two. HW is still a twit but is maybe more innocent to this than I first thought.
-PWB did not tell HW what was expected for her to fit into Royal life. He just though of himself and didn't want to push her away. He should have told her protocols and how to curtsy to meet the Queen.
- He is angry, for a long time, he'll be squalking to her how hard life is and she told him he doesn't need to stay and get therapy ect.
-He probably said the whole Archie should get a title and didn't mention the bloody actual truth.
-PWB is the one continuing to attack his family. She isn't much better, but she wasn't attacking them like PWB is.

She is still a narcissistic witch but I think PWB is the driving force for the tit show.

Wish the UK press would just stop reporting them and ignore the twats.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
I think she's standing right next to him rubbing her hands with glee

Reactions: 23
He says he had therapy after meeting smeg yet earlier he said he had it years ago.
It's just utter bullshit 24/7 from these two. Whatever alleged therapy he's had clearly hasn't worked because he is still banging on about his dead mam YEARS later. He is getting on my last nerve. I prescribe a dose of ECT but I'll do it with some jump leads and my Corsa battery . See if we can't turn that scowl inside out with some of that.xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I am starting to realise that PWB is actually the worst one of the two. HW is still a twit but is maybe more innocent to this than I first thought.
-PWB did not tell HW what was expected for her to fit into Royal life. He just though of himself and didn't want to push her away. He should have told her protocols and how to curtsy to meet the Queen.
- He is angry, for a long time, he'll be squalking to her how hard life is and she told him he doesn't need to stay and get therapy ect.
-He probably said the whole Archie should get a title and didn't mention the bloody actual truth.
-PWB is the one continuing to attack his family. She isn't much better, but she wasn't attacking them like PWB is.

She is still a narcissistic witch but I think PWB is the driving force for the tit show.

Wish the UK press would just stop reporting them and ignore the twats.
i agree ..he’s enjoying it though...he’s seeking out platform after platform ....he’s loving the power of stabbing his family in the back and then twisting it
and that , as we all know, is called Compassion and Empathy .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’m not sure how to link it, but the latest tarot by Andie on YouTube is called ‘Markle flees and is staying at San Yisdro Ranch Hotel’ she did a spread on leaks that HW has been staying somewhere else after a feud with WB. She also mentioned that it’s being leaked about the yatching days.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
While I wait for the bathroom to become available (what is it with teenagers and 25 hour long showers?)

I've been doodling.... Not a great attempt but... I'll practice and get better haha! My latest offering, entitled 'Shreg & Fimoana: Tales of Dilusion and Grandeur'
Screenshot_20210513-202527_FACEinHOLE.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry, I don't understand what this means.
Ye not of Britishe wyfe born?
Nay tarried yonder yoof misspente on the playinge ffields of Blue Peter and Crackerjack?
As any fools kno Margaret of Thatcher be Milch Snatchere & nowt but notte from Mum would excuse fraile childes from skool milch, no matter how soure, corrupted or erupted. :sick:

Never mind Stinking Bishop or prawns in curtains, nothing casts a sulphurous malodorous cloud better than school milk fermented sat in full daylight tucked behind classroom curtains, aka Bash Street Bother. Ah, happy days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Not even sure she is a hate figure. She's ridiculous and annoying, but no one would give her a passing thought without her relentless publicity. Turn off the Sunshine Sachs tap and Megz is about 30 days away from turning into Autumn Phillips.

And that's what Spotify bought. Harry as a celebrity guest to launch other people's podcasts, by ripping his family to shreds for the publicity.

It's what Netflix have bought as well, we just haven't seen it yet. We've seen Oprah on CBS cash in on Royal Family bashing, and she's going to hit the jackpot again when Harry looks unhinged and claims aliens stole his granny on Apple TV. What a way to earn a living, Mr ex-Royal.
I can't see him being booked for many after-dinner speeches after this latest fiasco. Who's going to pay thousands of dollars or even a million in speaking fees to listen to a rehash of this whinefest time and time again. And that's all he's got to offer. I feel sorry for the Invictus people right now. They must be mortified.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
What do these new videos/tapes even include that isn't known about Diana already? How bad can they actually be?
6 hours of unseen material.
Withholding content, common media tactic.
Or censorship occasionally, Diana originally bashes the QM in the Bashir interview, it was cut.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Either the Hazbeens have something up their sleeves which the RF know and dare not let them reveal ,so go all out to accomodate all the nonsenses they spout, or no one in the RF has enough guts to tell them where to go for fear of pushong poor wee Hawwy over the sanity edge.
Got to wait for Smegs baby to be born and Smegs know's it hence the secrecy about when it's due.

Reactions: 17
6 hours of unseen material.
Withholding content, common media tactic.
Or censorship occasionally, Diana originally bashes the QM in the Bashir interview, it was cut.
Yeah, I heard about the BIB. Didn't the interview happen when the Queen Mother had to go to hospital in the same week and there was worry that she might die? Doesn't look so good for Diana though, bashing a woman in her 90s which millions of people would have seen if it hadn't been cut out. But I bet this new documentary will still try to paint her as an angel and make the rest of the RF look bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.