Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and thanks to @Rayne for the new title with 57 likes in this post here:
(I did have to edit it slightly to fit it in)

Carry on from the Previous Thread:

Don't forget the pink Wiki button at the top of every page for links, photos, acronyms and more:

Latest news:
- her book is so bad that Amazon have had to invent a load of all-new categories just so it can be #1
- nobody watched the Laxative Live event, for which she just phoned her performance in anyway
- a flurry of minutely charitable activities, which Sunshine Snakes have made damn sure the world is fully aware of
- Hazno being credited as "Executive Producer" on some new Oprah series for Apple+ (not Netflix)
- Still no new podcast episodes!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I cannot understand why anyone with access to money like them, and ' supposedly' moving in high circles , dress so poorly, and ill-fitting? Is her brain all walmart level? ( no suprise there- cheap brain, cheap ho)
You would have thought that she would have realised that she should have a wardrobe of well cut, properly measured dresses and jackets , tailored. Her shoes should be hand made too.
She looks like shes bought a dress from walmart & shoes from a bloody bring-and-buy sale. No deportment, style or class. She carries herself like an idiot. She looks what she is . A cheap american ho? Dreadful.

He looks like a bleeping sack tied in the middle, in a £12 suit from George at Asda 😖😖
Her muvver looks like a tambourine-slapper loon from the ' Church of the Wayward West', as did that idiotic simpleton of a preacher they towed across for their wedding.

It was like watching a car-crash

Good god, what a dreadful pair of hand-wringing , virtue-signalling, tasteless, holier-than-thou, " opressed" pair of cunts . Thank duck theyve fucked off away from Great Britain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I cannot understand why anyone with access to money like them, and ' supposedly' moving in high circles , dress so poorly, and ill-fitting? Is her brain all walmart level? ( no suprise there- cheap brain, cheap ho)
You would have thought that she would have realised that she should have a wardrobe of well cut, properly measured dresses and jackets , tailored. Her shoes should be hand made too.
She looks like shes bought a dress from walmart & shoes from a bloody bring-and-buy sale. No deportment, style or class. She carries herself like an idiot. She looks what she is . A cheap american ho? Dreadful.

He looks like a bleeping sack tied in the middle, in a £12 suit from George at Asda 😖😖
Her muvver looks like a tambourine-slapper loon from the ' Church of the Wayward West', as did that idiotic simpleton of a preacher they towed across for their wedding.

It was like watching a car-crash

Good god, what a dreadful pair of hand-wringing , virtue-signalling, tasteless, holier-than-thou, " opressed" pair of cunts . Thank duck theyve fucked off away from Great Britain.
She never quite pulls off the Princess look does she 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
She has a demonic look about her, like all those old paintings where the devil is depicted. I get 'evil' vibes from her. With the excessive surgery, she now looks like a demonic doll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the new thread @kev1974 and congratulations to @Rayne on the title.

I really hope once the moonbump is here she is taken down with the facts about her past.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I'll never understand how she could have looked in a mirror and thought she looked good in that green goblin outfit 😱😱😱

It was hideous!!!

And green is my favourite colour.

Why on earth didn't Ginge 'accidentily' tip a glass of orange juice over her to get her to change it??? It would have been worth the bollocking to prevent the perpetual embarrassment when the photos get re-printed

And you can just imagine all the staff at Kensington Palace who couldn't abide her, saying yes you look lovely Your Highness - and when laughing out loud when she was out of earshot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Still a few pages behind on the last thread so apologies if already answered

@Cinnamon.girl

Do you mean square looking shapes in the back of her dress like this?

20210510_232952.jpg

meghan-markle-commonwealth-service-at-westminster-abbey-in-london-03-09-2020-9.jpg

I also recall seeing previous photos of a similar shape in the back of his jacket at just after the event but can no longer find them.

It could be that the pictures had been altered in some way, it could just be the wrinkling in badly tailored outfits or it may even be that there was a recording device.

I just know that with everything we know now, I wouldn't be surprised at anything this duplicitous duo get up to and I wouldn't trust them an inch.

Twunts.

Reactions: 44
Still a few pages behind on the last thread so apologies if already answered

@Cinnamon.girl

Do you mean square looking shapes in the back of her dress like this?

View attachment 568723

View attachment 568759

I also recall seeing previous photos of a similar shape in the back of his jacket at just after the event but can no longer find them.

It could be that the pictures had been altered in some way, it could just be the wrinkling in badly tailored outfits or it may even be that there was a recording device.

I just know that with everything we know now, I wouldn't be surprised at anything this duplicitous duo get up to and I wouldn't trust them an inch.

Twunts.
look at her legs, literally as far apart as her skirt will let them :ROFLMAO:
she is such a mutant

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I've been thoroughly enjoying the poetry on the last thread. I'm very late to the game but with apologies to

Sea Fever
BY JOHN Masefield...

I must go down on my knees again, to orally service the guy,
And all I say is some bullshit and Op-rah to watch me cry ;
And make Wills sick as his wife's wronged so his white fists shaking,
And a grey mist on the Queen's face, from the trusts I'm breaking.

I must go down on my knees again, and keep up the running lie
I'm a yacht girl, not a hot girl a clear call that may not be denied;
And all I ask is a pay day from the Windsor coffers flying,
And the flung insults and the known truth of which Princess crying.

I must go down on my knees again, or it's the vagrant gypsy life,
So it's my way not the Wales way with my prince like a whetted blanket;
And all I'll tell is a merry yarn from a laughing lying loafer,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when this long trick’s over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The black one is particularly bad. Green Goblin probably the worst of all though.

View attachment 568752

Grim.
That was not long after she 'gave birth' was it not? And still not wearing a bra. Very odd for a woman who whined to Tom (spit!) Bradders that she was just a struggling breast feeding mommy but "thanks for asking if I'm OK".

I never knew a breast feeding mother to flaunt her baby feeding aparatus in a sausage skin dress while clearly bra-less.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
1620689654567.png
1620689677438.png
1620689702189.png

I mean really. Which sofa was that red thing supposed to cover?

If you spend over a grand to look like you bought tit of Very.com theres a problem.

The blue??? If that's handmade lace, fair enough. But it ain't, I could knock that up for hundreds with access to online fabric shops...and spending hundreds learning how to make a dress.

As for the last one how does that amount of material cost £98 945, Is it human skin from the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra?

"This cost close to Hundred Grand so before I buy it ere's £50 to tell me. Do i look like a tit draped in fabric used to wrap the Egyptian Mummies?"
"Yes"
"Thanks. I'll get an actual dress made of normal stuff then"

head she is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
That was not long after she 'gave birth' was it not? And still not wearing a bra. Very odd for a woman who whined to Tom (spit!) Bradders that she was just a struggling breast feeding mommy but "thanks for asking if I'm OK".

I never knew a breast feeding mother to flaunt her baby feeding aparatus in a sausage skin dress while clearly bra-less.
Couldn’t go braless for 4 months after starting breastfeeding. Milk EVERYWHERE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
View attachment 568779View attachment 568781View attachment 568782

If you spend over a grand to look like you bought tit of Very.com theres a problem.

The blue??? If that's handmade lace, fair enough. But it ain't, I could knock that up for hundreds with access to online fabric shops...and spending hundreds learning how to make a dress.

As for the last one how does that amount of material cost £98 945, Is it human skin from the Egyptian Queen Cleopatra?

"This cost close to Hundred Grand so before I buy it ere's £50 to tell me. Do i look like a tit draped in fabric used to wrap the Egyptian Mummies?"
"Yes"

head she is.
And all this was with Prince Charles' money. If someone else was paying for my clothes I'd be a bit more cautious of how much money I was spending. She should really pay him back but I know she won't.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
View attachment 568779View attachment 568781View attachment 568782

"Yes"

head she is.
The second and third one look like what I’d wear for a last minute dash to the supermarket and they cost more than a thousand pounds???

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Nah way. You're leaking milk at that point and your tits are increasing/decreasing in size every few hours. Unless....

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.