Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Angela Levin on Twitter: "Harry is suffering from "genetic pain". YET he's got Meghan, a child, countless ways to earn money YET he keeps on cruelly complaining about his family while demanding their money and to keep his titles. So much moaning for a rich boy." / Twitter"
I refuse to listen to the podcast but people on Tumblr are saying that he actually called HMTQ abusive :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
You've got to love the fact that the day this podcast is out, Kate and William are actually out and about and actually doing something positive :)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I've never met Hazza, but when you see some of the unfiltered, incoherent, ramblings that emerge from his mouth, I can't help thinking he must have some really serious issues.

Not making a diagnosis, but many of us probably have friends or family who have struggled with addiction and had to listen to them when they are off on one and loaded to the gills with booze and pills / stuff of choice. Nothing makes sense, you just get random strings of phrases, their memory is totally unreliable, events get scrambled. Someone who was close to me (he's passed now) could never remember where he lived, where his car was, kept turning up at his old flat, you never knew if the stories he was telling were true or just how things sat in his scrambled brain. Anyway, all this reminds me of Hazza. There it is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
That absolute mess he married must sit and piss herself laughing at how easy it all was to destroy his relationship with his family. I'm absolutely sickened at how he's throwing his family under the bus. Hope she's worth it Harry but I get the feeling you'll be a lonely old man one day.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
This just popped up on my phone and it’s made me lmao A ZOO! That’s where the CHIMPO comes in. There’s a thread title suggestion there courtesy of The Times

Harry & Meghan #102 My life was a cross between The Truman Show and a zoo

5FDDD7B0-A503-4E04-8C0F-281417C5C596.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I refuse to listen to the podcast but people on Tumblr are saying that he actually called HMTQ abusive :mad:
And tomorrow He and Harry's Wife will be talking about how she's the only one who can understand his pain and if it was up to her she would leave everything to Meghan because she loves her so much.

You've got to love the fact that the day this podcast is out, Kate and William are actually out and about and actually doing something positive :)
I'd love it if one of the papers actually did that comparison, complete with Harry saying he didn't like meeting plebs.

Reactions: 35
I was going to say "Is he on drugs?", but I think we all know the answer to that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Somebody needs to intervene and quickly - seriously he needs help - he is out of control - what is it he actually wants to enable him to stop all this and move on ? - I am actually concerned he is verging on a breakdown - is this because the RF are just ignoring him and he is doing more and more to get a reaction ? This is crazy - our poor Queen 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 56
The comments on the Mail article are not exactly complimentary. I do hope Hazno is reading them and going apoplectic with rage at the sheer effrontery of the Mail readers - how very dare they!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Did anyone see the bit where he said he grew up watching Disney movies and couldn't believe they weren't real and were showing a fairytale and prize and that being a real royal was hard work instead? To add to everything else he's apparently clueless about, his own family is definitely one of them.

Next he'll be telling us that he's shocked Sharknado was an unrealistic portrayal of weather in LA.

Muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This is all he’s got ...slagging off his family and nothing is ever his fault....he’s like a bitter ex !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Does Harry have some kind of memory problem, seriously? He's all over the place. Can't remember all the years of therapy as a kid, can't remember William advising him to go back to therapy in his mid-20s, seems to have no idea about his father's upbringing and education, let alone his very-recently departed grandfather. He was in the Army until he turned 30, but is whingeing about being a full-time working Royal in his mid-20s, when he was basically on a 12 month extended piss-up in Vegas, disguised as helicopter training.

Hazza is a walking talking embarassment and someone needs to ask him in every single interview why he insists he is addressed as 'Prince' and 'Duke' if he hates Royal life so much, and why he is insisting that his 72 year old COVID-survivor Dad still pays his bills, if he hates everything to do with hard work. But good to know that Hazza really deep down thinks his life is worse than the poorest of the poor in Lesotho 'because they have their freedom'. Well you can't eat freedom and it won't help you get clean water, treatment for malaria or a hot meal on the table. He is a total twunt.
The more he says, the more irrelevant he makes himself.
He proves the case against him, he just keeps digging instead off going awa6 quietly to reflect upon his own self.
At some point, it may just about dawn on him that he has been heavily protected from himself over many years.

I can see that he may well have had plenty therapy over the years, & the stark truth is that the highly regarded - after all nuffin’ but the best of unlimited resources - MH professionals cannot treat what ails him because he has a personality disorder rather than a treatable mental health problem.

What you now see of Hazza is all there is, & all he ever has to offer.
The RF & BP teams worked hard to contain him & find him something useful & of value to do (e.g. Sentebele & Invictus).
He is the original problem child, even if he had been first or third born.

Had Hazzard been born into an ordinary family in an ordinary place with ordinary opportunities of life offered to him, he is far more likely to have ended up with substance misuse (oh hang on, he’s there already) problems with limited scope to overcome this & a lifestyle of benefit dependency (oh hang on, he’s there already), co-dependent relationships (oh hang...) & criminal behaviours.

He’s a not-so nice, but dim man child who has avoided the existential pinch when we all realise that actually none of us are that important, the planet keeps spinning without us, life goes on & we all do our best to make good on who we are.

FFS Hazzard, grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The comments on the Mail article are not exactly complimentary. I do hope Hazno is reading them and going apoplectic with rage at the sheer effrontery of the Mail readers - how very dare they!!!
Wasn't that part of the reason they kept going after the DM/MoS? Trying to get the comments section shut down?

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Apologies if already posted, but what fresh hell is this???

I wish Harry would shut up, go home and wallow in his misery and millions. Honestly, it could be raining $100 bills and this guy would be crying behind a bush by himself about how it would ruin the economy. He can't find anything to be happy about and it's going to be article after article like this.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This series is gonna be bad. He's going to 'diagnose' everyone in his family with mental illness, Stockholm Syndrome, and some kind of hokey ancestral spirit pain that only he has had the foresight to break free from. Furthermore he's going to posit himself as the saviour of the RF, which the Oprah interview hinted at. The bright light leading the way out, the one who has realised they are all trapped and has managed to break free, and selflessly trying to extend his hand back to his family still all cluelessly huddled in the dark. Complete with salacious, unflattering anecdotes, disregard for any sense of privacy or family decorum, and revelation after revelation no one can counter or engage with.

He will think he's talking about one thing but really the interviewers will be merrily using him to spill at every supposed excess, indulgence, and heartlessness from the RF. There will be no understanding that it will damage and demoralise the RF and British public with unfair accusation. There will be no recognition that his actions could radically destabilise his own family, the delicate balances between public service and public opinion. He's complaining he has been gawped at in a zoo but he's going to put all of his family members on display to laugh at.

He's absolutely addled. His disloyalty to his own family is grotesque and turned the stomach of everyone watching Oprah, even the Obamas hinted at that. He still doesn't understand that a grown man bitching about his own brother and father in public is not only deeply repulsive but everything he says about them acts as a blow against himself as well. A house divided against itself cannot stand; seeing someone turn on his brother, father, and all extended family is kind of like watching him kick out the foundations from under his own feet as well as theirs. I hope I'm wrong though.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.