Harry and Meghan #101 Her face is the only thing with more revisions than Finding Freedom!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hazza taking on Joe Rogan now. Since when is Harry a vaccine expert? I hope Rogan invites him on and verbally flattens him about everything.

Hazza: “The issue is like, in today’s world, with misinformation just endemic, you’ve got to be careful about what comes out of your mouth when it comes to that,”

The irony!

PRICK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yeah sure Jan, harry’s been in a supermarket.
M. Where u my Prince
H. Poultry section. Fresh. Jeez out check those birds!
M. I cn see u! Get off it now head or u'll be reported!
H. OK Meg just a sec... wow!! Goin' in now jus like Army!! Wow...
M. OMG get outta that chill cabinet u twit I can't be seen talking 2 u !! I'm in pet aisle.
H. FFS can't a Prince have a bit of fun? . Like, I was born for this yeah. OK C U by cat litter.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
A pair who actually do hands on work
But didn't you hear? Visiting provincial, dirty places like Wolverhampton to meet actual plebs with problems who are trying to solve them doesn't make Haz happy! So instead he promotes mental health by doing a podcast with a fellow multi millionaire and proves the exact opposite of his supposed point to everyone.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
The Duke twit described how he started therapy after Meghan 'saw he was angry”

so but poor little meggy is threatening to off herself in the bath and she can’t even get a free 3 month trial for BetterHelp or the Calm app.
the firm wouldn’t even sign her up for the friggin Calm app featuring Harry Styles.

racist bastards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

PBW has actually lost the plot - swearing and talking about drugs - classy! - not - what a tosser he really is
Prince Harry swore as he asked podcast host Dax Shepard about what it was like to take a “s***load” of drugs and "getting s*** done". He is embarrassing himself beyond redemption - twit

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Just got my copy of Hold Still delivered 😍

M with her book is 741 in US and 1252 (or something like that) in the UK... but yeah royals are so jealous of her popularity 🤣👌🤦‍♀️
Just got mine too. Only looked at the first 5 images.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

PBW has actually lost the plot - swearing and talking about drugs - classy! - not - what a tosser he really is
Prince Harry swore as he asked podcast host Dax Shepard about what it was like to take a “s***load” of drugs and "getting s*** done". He is embarrassing himself beyond redemption - twit
At least the media are reporting on it and not in a good way

Reactions: 39
Hazza taking on Joe Rogan now. Since when is Harry a vaccine expert? I hope Rogan invites him on and verbally flattens him about everything.

Hazza: “The issue is like, in today’s world, with misinformation just endemic, you’ve got to be careful about what comes out of your mouth when it comes to that,”

The irony!

They honestly think they know more than anybody else.

Reactions: 19
Question about Meg's pap walk by the Daily Mail in wellies...aren't those normally only worn in the country or in the rain? I mean, they are essentially rain boots, do people normally wear them while trotting around London on sunny days? It's been a few years since I have been there, and I have never noticed. It's like she wore the most "British" thing she could think of for her pap walk.

Don't even get me started on this f*ckwit's interview with Dax Shepard and his constant stream of self-pitying lies. He is a pile of steaming pigsh*t...full stop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Does Harry have some kind of memory problem, seriously? He's all over the place. Can't remember all the years of therapy as a kid, can't remember William advising him to go back to therapy in his mid-20s, seems to have no idea about his father's upbringing and education, let alone his very-recently departed grandfather. He was in the Army until he turned 30, but is whingeing about being a full-time working Royal in his mid-20s, when he was basically on a 12 month extended piss-up in Vegas, disguised as helicopter training.

Hazza is a walking talking embarassment and someone needs to ask him in every single interview why he insists he is addressed as 'Prince' and 'Duke' if he hates Royal life so much, and why he is insisting that his 72 year old COVID-survivor Dad still pays his bills, if he hates everything to do with hard work. But good to know that Hazza really deep down thinks his life is worse than the poorest of the poor in Lesotho 'because they have their freedom'. Well you can't eat freedom and it won't help you get clean water, treatment for malaria or a hot meal on the table. He is a total twunt.
No, Mr bleep has holly-wood-shitis problem, so much crap in so little time is unbelievable. I'm not surprised anymore that they need 16 bathrooms. Phooor little boyo. What they did to him! I'm really thinking to stop reading about those idiots, my blood pressure is climbing and my gut is churning.
They certainly have a great script writer, as Cunts don't have such a good imagination.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"Angela Levin on Twitter: "Harry is suffering from "genetic pain". YET he's got Meghan, a child, countless ways to earn money YET he keeps on cruelly complaining about his family while demanding their money and to keep his titles. So much moaning for a rich boy." / Twitter"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Question about Meg's pap walk by the Daily Mail in wellies...aren't those normally only worn in the country or in the rain? I mean, they are essentially rain boots, do people normally wear them while trotting around London on sunny days? It's been a few years since I have been there, and I have never noticed. It's like she wore the most "British" thing she could think of for her pap walk.

Don't even get me started on this f*ckwit's interview with Dax Shepard and his constant stream of self-pitying lies. He is a piece of steaming pigsh*t...full stop.
They're mostly supposed to be worn out in the country, garden, park etc where it's wet or muddy. Some people pretending to be posh do wear them out and about in cities but it's a dead giveaway that they're anything but, especially if they're immaculate and have never seen any mud at all. Non wellies like Kate's Penelope Chivers boots would be fine to wear in London if boots were your thing.

Princess Anne would be fine walking her dogs in St James's park and popping into a shop with wellies still on, Meghan parading past Fleet Street in £700 brand new wellies should have been Harry's first clue.

It was attention seeking basically. Like the Union Jacks all over her instagram before the relationship broke.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Just think, Tattlers, Oprah has the ex-Royal fool on Apple TV for 5 entire episodes trash-talking his family and blaming them for his 'genetic pain'.

How long before BetterUP see the light and decide to promote him sideways through the ex-CHIMPO exit door....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is why he only turned up on 'the interview' towards the end as Smeg was afraid of what he would say if there all the time. As it was he made a balls up of the bit he had to say! His solo appearance at the Vac thingy seems to have given him confidence and here he is talking a load of the same old tripe to anybody who will listen. Bet Smeg is doing a lot of eye rolling back in the mansion. 🙄

Reactions: 27
So the Joe Rogan thing - not a fan - but he has one of the highest rated podcasts and a 100 million contract with Spotify. The Spotify Harry is supposed to be doing a podcast for. I guess that isn’t happening anymore if he’s allowed to slag off their top billed podcaster.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
William is bound to be reading all this crap he's spouting but let's hope he also reads sites like these and realises what the majority of people are thinking and saying about his deadbeat brother

Lady C

Reactions: 31
He says he had therapy after meeting smeg yet earlier he said he had it years ago.
Yes I noticed that too. He's said previously that he had MH therapy some time ago but I always wondered if he did. Of course Smeg immediately told him what was wrong with him and guided him in the direction she wanted, so now he IS actually unhinged, much worse and full of anger. Controllable. He met Smeg and "decided to stop complaining"? Surely he means "start complaining"?
Does he really expect us to believe that when he was larking around like a loon in his 20's boozing with his mates and living high on the hog, that he was studying the "businsss model" of the RF "behind the curtain" with a view to settling down with his own family? That he saw what it did to his mum and didn't want it to happen to him so escaped? He must think we're as thick as he is.
I've never seen people rewrite history like these two, but they tell so many lies that they keep contradicting themselves like in this article.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
If there is anything more unattractive than arrogant entitlement it is probably whining self-pity. So lucky the Snarkles met each other to combine both into a word salad with a sprinkle of California dressing (sorry Cali peeps)

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.