Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bench wants to know why no one has asked if it's ok. To rectify this, the Montecito Song Book has included it in its latest release, best sung to the tune of Walk this way.

Wood bench lover
With watercolour cover
When Hazno talked to his daddy, he say

He said, "You ain’t learnt nothin’ honey
I’m gonna cut off the money
Then you're sure to be a-changin' your ways"

He met a cable TV actress
Was real good on the mattress
Oh, the times he could reminisce

'Cause the best bit of lovin'
Is the roast chicken in the oven
Only started with a little kiss
Like this

Seesaw swingin' with the boys in the yacht
And her feet flyin' up in the air
Singin', "Hey diddle diddle"
With her kitty in the middle
Of the deck like she didn't care

So he took a big chance
With a big wedding dance
And a missy who was ready to play
Was the public she was foolin'
She knew what she was doin'
Cause she had got married before that day

Then she told him to
Pap this way, walk this way
Merch this way, talk this way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
The bench wants to know why no one has asked if it's ok. To rectify this, the Montecito Song Book has included it in its latest release, best sung to the tune of Walk this way.

Wood bench lover
With watercolour cover
When Hazno talked to his daddy, he say

He said, "You ain’t learnt nothin’ honey
I’m gonna cut off the money
Then you're sure to be a-changin' your ways"

He met a cable TV actress
Was real good on the mattress
Oh, the times he could reminisce

'Cause the best bit of lovin'
Is the roast chicken in the oven
Only started with a little kiss
Like this

Seesaw swingin' with the boys in the yacht
And her feet flyin' up in the air
Singin', "Hey diddle diddle"
With her kitty in the middle
Of the deck like she didn't care

So he took a big chance
With a big wedding dance
And a missy who was ready to play
Was the public she was foolin'
She knew what she was doin'
Cause she had got married before that day

Then she told him to
Pap this way, walk this way
Merch this way, talk this way.
Wu Tie n another masterpiece from you, brilliant👑👑

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Morning all! Thank you for our shiny new 100th party thread. ❤ ❤

I have a question. If the poem and then book was written two years ago, why didn't she talk about it on the Oprah interview? Oprah has the book club, so would have made a lot of sense to promote it then. Unless, we're hearing more of "her truth" lies and she has only just written it to try and spite Catherine's Hold Still book 🤣

Instead she chose to whine and complain about a family she hadn't had any direct contact with for over a year, harking back to a petty spat with her sister-in-law from a year before that.

Never one to miss an opportunity to have her PR spectacularly backfire, it seems. She ignored a perfect sales pitch opportunity, lost another chunk of her fanbase and made herself look like a stuck-in-the-past vindictive shrew. Go Meg!

Meanwhile, the RF have moved on.... beautifully.

# Cue more broken crockery

Perhaps we Tattlers should club together to send her a commemorative set of plastic plates in honour of our 💯th birthday. Least we can do after she has amused us all with her antics and lies over the past year. 😂🤣 Which of our talented crew should be in charge of the design?!
I totally agree. They should have used that platform to showcase and advertise what they’re doing rather than just whine about their life. Huge missed opportunity. But hey, number 6’s wife knows best 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Brilliant Wu Tien! You inspired me!

With apologies to Wordsworth..

Ode to a Bench

I wandered, lonely as a Prince
Day-drinking midst the daffodils
When all at once, I saw a cloud
A host, of shining dollar bills
Promising a guarantee
Of fat commissions, constantly

They gave half to the Sunshine lads
And spent the rest on revelry
Till they became flat broke again
And had to beg from young Scobie
Who briefly opened up his hoard
From Finding Freedom, plenty stored.

But what's this? An email pings
Inland Revenue want a slice
A tax bill fitting for a king
But for ex-royals, it’s ‘No dice’
‘Final demand’ and with a glance
No cash, no credit, just no chance.

And now when on his bench he lies,
He’s dressed in shabby, threadbare rags
No morning suit, no Guardsman’s ties
No uniforms of which to brag
And then his heart with sadness fills
With memories of Kate and Wills.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82
The mail is going in on them today... note Camilla's statement.. " We all know someone in an abusive relationship"...I really feel 2021 is the year they crash and burn. Hi everyone 🙋🏼‍♀️ another Irish lurker but based in London.. thank you for getting me through the past year of lockdowns with all your informative contributions.. and congrats on #100.. great work ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I caught that Talk Radio segment, amusing to hear two grown blokes pissing themselves laughing at HFW’s literary debut.
The Gruesome Twosome are now a national joke, fodder for blokey banter on the airwaves & no doubt down the pubs across the land whence they open.
The cycle is almost complete, from outrage through to mockery to total irrelevance.
They’ve played their best wokey games & fallen short.
Everything they do can be predicted by the forthcoming RF calendar of engagements & traced back to their jobbing Pr crews.
Just a matter of time til they either grow up, give up or go away.

The tv critic who comes on every Saturday approx 9.30 was also asked what his thoughts were about the Birthday announcements and pictures.

He referred to Archie in the balloons pic as the 'body double.'
😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
yes very interesting that ! Is this the prelude to the unravelling of the Farchie existence I wonder. How on earth are they going to explain him away :unsure:
Oh that's easy. Just direct everyone to the Tattle threads. They are truly very informative - with pictures too :m:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They have had a once in a lifetime referendum and that's it!! The worrying thing is for us if they do go independent and they will struggle for money then the back door is open for unfriendly nations to take over and we don't have strip ofwater to protect us this time.

Tom Bradby is a know it all know duck all, he can live in Scotland and see what his life will be like if it happens.

Sorry to go off track here but these people are just shi t stirrers who cause division and hatred.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
If I see Tom Bradby on anything, I immediatley turn the telly over. How anyone can regard him as an unbiased, professional reporter is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Number 89. Not One review.....!
These 2 books are a good analogy for the 2 Duchesses i.e. one is no competition for the other.

Can't wait for my copy of Hold Still to arrive, though I'm a bit suspicious of this 2 star review from someone who is supposedly only "slightly disappointed". A sugar? I've reported the review as I don't believe it is genuine. Feel free to report if you are also suspicious.

Edited to add: This is the ONLY review 'Jessica' has written on Amazon, which raises my suspicions even more 😠

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.