Harry and Meghan #100 Another blurry photo by monteshito twat, why don't sugars smell rat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im waiting for someone to print a pic of a bench with chicken poo all over it.

Maybe the Daily Star or The Sun will.

---

I listen to Talk Radio (uk) some mornings and today Kevin O'Sullivan had a "royal reporter" on to talk about the book.
They were pissing themselves laughing about it.

A woman who has excommunicated her own father and has almost completed the estrangement of her husband from his own father writes a book about the bond between fathers and sons.
The irony is not lost on them.
I caught that Talk Radio segment, amusing to hear two grown blokes pissing themselves laughing at HFW’s literary debut.
The Gruesome Twosome are now a national joke, fodder for blokey banter on the airwaves & no doubt down the pubs across the land whence they open.
The cycle is almost complete, from outrage through to mockery to total irrelevance.
They’ve played their best wokey games & fallen short.
Everything they do can be predicted by the forthcoming RF calendar of engagements & traced back to their jobbing Pr crews.
Just a matter of time til they either grow up, give up or go away.

Reactions: 50
Thanks for the lovely new thread to all involved and a very special thanks to @antisocialmedia who started the original thread.❤

Now I can't think of anything to say 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yay, we've reached our centenary, shall we make room on our mantle piece for our letter from the queen?

(And can kittens be added to the menagerie list @peradetlic? Don't want to piss off the Tattle cats army 😺😺😺)

Thank you for shiny new thread! 🙂
Beetles off...
I have just ordered HOLD STILL by our beautiful Duchess of Cambridge in honour of the momentous 100th thread which has been reached today 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
I looked through the website while I wait for my copy to arrive and sobbed like a baby. It’s so incredibly moving.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thanks to all thread starters and contributors for sharing the dislike of the hypocritical, woke idiots that are the Earl of Dumbarton and his wife. Excellent work.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Morning Tattlers! Just ordered Hold Still. Smeg book still at 86. 😁

Latest Taz.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I love this thread and spend far too much time on it, usually cackling away (or outraged lol) 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Congratulations on 100 threads and a huge thank you to @antisocialmedia for creating a safe space for Harkle-watchers everywhere ❤

Bradby saying that the brothers have been 'arguing' for 18 months, is it? Nice try Tom. No, William has frozen Hazza out and only speaks to him in the presence of witnesses. You can't argue if you don't speak any more. Harkles propaganda is still stuck on 'heal the breach' and 'Palace should apologise' but no-one is buying it.

The best story today is BP letting it be publicly known via the Mail that Charles and the Cambridges have pretty much never met 'Archie'. They are placing a marker with that information for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Thanks for the new thread @peradetlic, @trulymadlydeeply and of course @ antisocialmedia for starting this.

Predictable, black folks on Twitter getting away with insults against Wills and Kate, based purely on their skin colour.

• Many others showed their support for Middleton and Prince William, saying they are excited about their future content

• How disrespectful just using her old surname - FO @ ibtimes 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Congratulations on 100 threads and a huge thank you to @antisocialmedia for creating a safe space for Harkle-watchers everywhere ❤

Bradby saying that the brothers have been 'arguing' for 18 months, is it? Nice try Tom. No, William has frozen Hazza out and only speaks to him in the presence of witnesses. You can't argue if you don't speak any more. Harkles propaganda is still stuck on 'heal the breach' and 'Palace should apologise' but no-one is buying it.

The best story today is BP letting it be publicly known via the Mail that Charles and the Cambridges have pretty much never met 'Archie'. They are placing a marker with that information for sure.
yes very interesting that ! Is this the prelude to the unravelling of the Farchie existence I wonder. How on earth are they going to explain him away :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 41
I caught that Talk Radio segment, amusing to hear two grown blokes pissing themselves laughing at HFW’s literary debut.
The Gruesome Twosome are now a national joke, fodder for blokey banter on the airwaves & no doubt down the pubs across the land whence they open.
The cycle is almost complete, from outrage through to mockery to total irrelevance.
They’ve played their best wokey games & fallen short.
Everything they do can be predicted by the forthcoming RF calendar of engagements & traced back to their jobbing Pr crews.
Just a matter of time til they either grow up, give up or go away.
Yeah once blokes start to laugh at them they are dead in the water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Morning all! Thank you for our shiny new 100th party thread. ❤ ❤

I have a question. If the poem and then book was written two years ago, why didn't she talk about it on the Oprah interview? Oprah has the book club, so would have made a lot of sense to promote it then. Unless, we're hearing more of "her truth" lies and she has only just written it to try and spite Catherine's Hold Still book 🤣

Instead she chose to whine and complain about a family she hadn't had any direct contact with for over a year, harking back to a petty spat with her sister-in-law from a year before that.

Never one to miss an opportunity to have her PR spectacularly backfire, it seems. She ignored a perfect sales pitch opportunity, lost another chunk of her fanbase and made herself look like a stuck-in-the-past vindictive shrew. Go Meg!

Meanwhile, the RF have moved on.... beautifully.

# Cue more broken crockery

Perhaps we Tattlers should club together to send her a commemorative set of plastic plates in honour of our 💯th birthday. Least we can do after she has amused us all with her antics and lies over the past year. 😂🤣 Which of our talented crew should be in charge of the design?!

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Another one with an odd shaped nose and massive forehead - like Scooby - is there criteria in the job description for ‘royal reporters’ to have these ‘distinguishing features’ ? 🤪- they both make up stories -
As I said the ‘a palace spokesperson said.....’ is as rare as a hens teeth recently - just go away and get a job in McD Bradby or better still go and join them in Cali - bye bye / bore off / FO / not interested in your lies - PW has cut you off for good reason - 👋🏻🛩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.