Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flamingo29

Chatty Member
After all of the news articles recently regarding the investigation into the pay/conditions of the slave factory workers for Boohoo I personally would not want to be associated with the brand, but anything for a gifted item eh

Reactions: 3

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Well said!!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It annoys me so much when she constantly touches her face with her grubby hands!
Me too! She does look so grubby, even when she’s apparently showered and put make up on. The other thing that I don’t get (this isn’t just her, a lot of people do it) her make up is all or nothing, she’s either bare faced looking rough as shit, or caked to the max with with a full face. Do these people not have an in between every day natural look?

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Instagram ‘careers’ will not last forever Jade, you will be replaced by the next generation of iNfLuEnCeRs eventually and be left with no real job 😘
I don’t understand who she thinks she could possibly be influencing anyway - cheap make up videos, cheap Ill fitting clothes videos and the rest of the time she does stories about about putting a wash on and plonking her child in front of the tv - while she has a lazy day cos she’s tired/ill!

Recently diagnosed with covid and almost bedridden with it (no real change in her day-to-day with her ‘fibro’) Now the boyfriend has been hospitalised with the virus. Hoping he recovers quickly of course. Her excuse for them not having their vaccines ‘we haven’t got round to it’- forgive me but she literally does nothing else!? Well enough to keep up with her content though of course.

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
I completely agree. I used to really like her and think she's quite a sweet girl but seriously all she does is flippin moan! Does my head in. Maybe get up off your backside and do something but it's like she wants to be ill. Banging on about needing a holiday because she's so so so tired, serious, she does F all anyway, my husband is currently in hospital about to have a blood transfusion because his cell count is dangerously low due to aggressive chemotherapy so excuse me if I don't feel sorry for you.

I do understand the whole mental health issues and its a continuous battle as I suffer myself but instead of buying ill fitting clothes and posting photos in awful bikinis I go outside and take my children for a walk, read a book, bake a cake with the kids. Sometimes you need to help yourself
Sorry to hear about your husband and I wish you all the best.

I’m not sure how I began following her, but it was when Harrison was a baby, I have a little girl 4 months older and I could never get over how she managed to just sit on the sofa all day long doing nothing. She’s been complaining about him recently being cheeky and naughty, I’m surprised it’s only just started, he must be bored out of his tiny mind, stuck in those four walls, day after day. I know we only see a small part of these Instagramers day (as they like to remind people on here!) but she actually tells us that they’ve not done anything all day when she posts a story, unless of course she’s ventured out to Asda or Home Bargains.

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Did anyone see her makeup on the stories she posted just now? 🤔 I think she needs to relax a little with the amount of highlighter/contouring/eyeshadow she uses!

Theonethatgotaway

So jealous of her luxurious lifestyle....🙄
NOT!
Who on earth with be jealous of a slob with eyeshadow up to her hairline?!?! Bore off Jade!!

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Instagram ‘careers’ will not last forever Jade, you will be replaced by the next generation of iNfLuEnCeRs eventually and be left with no real job 😘

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Somebody needs to tell her she needs to put a bloody bra on 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 her tits are too big and saggy to be without 🙈

Kiko

VIP Member
I can’t even watch her stories. I’ve just clicked on and without sound I can it’s already ‘I’m in so much pain, so much! It’s so painful, blah blah blah ‘
I’m sorry if that sounds harsh. But every bloody day there is something major wrong with her 🤥
She constantly moans, rubs her face and comes across really lazy

PoppyKJ

I’d guarantee half of her mental health issues are because she does nothing. She never has a nutritious meal, always getting McDonalds etc & doesn’t go outside. Don’t look after yourself and you’re gonna feel like shit

Mable93

That reel should posted last night ... feel ashamed for her makes a show of herself!

• Sick
Reactions: 2

flamingo29

Chatty Member
I wish she wouldn’t cake so much concealer around her eyes, it does nothing for her and just creates creases that ages her by about 15 years

Theonethatgotaway

I thought that! I don’t understand what happens! Her eyes don’t look that wrinkly and creased before her make up... also why bother if your just at home?
I think its because she dosent moisturize before. Her skin is really dry and she plasters on so much makeup, her skin canny breathe like 😂😂

Why’s Harrison still sleeping on a mattress on the floor? Surely that was months ago when she said she broke his bed! What’s the betting she will replace that iPad before she replaces his bed 🤦🏼‍♀️
I know !! They are Such lazy parents honestly.
Instead of doing shitty youtube with your horrendous makeup, buy your kid a bloody bed!!

Kiko

VIP Member
Obviously she has been reading here going by all those stories 😂 hun, we ain’t jealous

officedeer

Why is her makeup sooooo creased? And why when she looks back at her videos doesn’t she think it looks fucking horrendous??

• Haha