Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her makeup on the stories she posted just now? 🤔 I think she needs to relax a little with the amount of highlighter/contouring/eyeshadow she uses!

Reactions: 3
Her makeup style is very heavy, too much for a daytime look in my opinion. But I prefer the colours she’s gone for rather than when it’s the really bright ott eyeshadow 😳

So she got a new dog.. nice! Not sure he will be walked since she is such a lazy fucker.
And now her excuse for not taking Harrison out in the day in because the dog hasn't had his injections yet....🤔 I'm sure the puppy can be left alone for an hour whilst you take him to the park or something. Poor kid needs fresh air and she could do with the exercise!!!

Reactions: 1
She’s got the dog because it’s cute. But shih tzus are very difficult to train & I’ve known two that are particularly snappy and can’t be near children. Great idea!

I feel like the dog was a complete impulse? Like not a lot of thought had been put into it. Nice to see her taking Harrison out for fresh air today though rather than just shopping

All she’s ever talks about how tired she is... 🙄
Also drives me mad how she’s constantly stroking/smoothing her eyebrows

Always!
So tired but does duck all with Harrison but just go and eat fast food all day everyday.
I've followed her for a while since her slimming world days, not saying she is ugly but she looks alot better and healthier when she is alot slimmer. I think deep down she isnt happy with her body but just accepted this is the size she is going to be. She did slimming world for about 4 month after harrison was born and gave up.
Her fellas used to be a hell of alot slimmer and he has just ballooned. It is disgusting! Wonderful example for Harrison!

Always!
So tired but does duck all with Harrison but just go and eat fast food all day everyday.
I've followed her for a while since her slimming world days, not saying she is ugly but she looks alot better and healthier when she is alot slimmer. I think deep down she isnt happy with her body but just accepted this is the size she is going to be. She did slimming world for about 4 month after harrison was born and gave up.
Her fellas used to be a hell of alot slimmer and he has just ballooned. It is disgusting! Wonderful example for Harrison!
Yeah I don’t think she’s happy with how She looks I think she jsut cant be bothered.
She never seems to take Harrison out anywhere, he’s always in the living room watching tv and she’s sat in the kitchen 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Can you advise us ‘what a barg’ a £59 coat is if you didn’t actually buy it yourself? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine feeling as poorly as her little boy must be feeling and having a phone in your face taking pics... You really don’t need a photo album of your poorly child you stupid girl! Get your priorities right.

Reactions: 4
This girl really gets on my nerves 😂😂 I hate to say it but I actually think shes too lazy to work rather than being genuinely on the sick! And what is with that fake scouse accent 😂🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
This girl really gets on my nerves 😂😂 I hate to say it but I actually think shes too lazy to work rather than being genuinely on the sick! And what is with that fake scouse accent 😂🙈🙈
Have to agree. Although her accent isn't fake. She is from Manchester and her partner is from liverpool but since shes moved in with him, his accent rubs off on her which happens. It's normal. So her accent is mixed up!