Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Imagine feeling as poorly as her little boy must be feeling and having a phone in your face taking pics... You really don’t need a photo album of your poorly child you stupid girl! Get your priorities right.

Reactions: 4

Kiko

VIP Member
Fair enough if you have a chronic disorder or whatever but I feel like she is totally milking it

Mable93

Would you really video yourself if you were genuinely having a panic attack!?!
I thought the same! I suffer panic attacks and feel like I am going to die when I have one getting my fone and filming for insta wouldn’t even enter my head.... it’s bullshit fucking attention seeker!!

Theonethatgotaway

Well well well...given up work. Cant say that was a surprise! She is such a lazy cow honestly.
She is desperate for that influencer/stay at home iputmysoninfrontoftvallday "LiFeStYlE" 🙄🙄

Queenie30

I find he’s always watching something but yes I noticed on the holiday vlogs that he seemed to always be in front of an iPad. Also why does she feel the need to screech at him?! Just talk to him.

Sez4msb

If you haven’t watched her latest you tube ... do it !! The faces she’s pulling at the camera 😂😂 brought some of my slimfast up

• Haha

Crispeater2000

In relation to today’s post/moan, surely if she goes to the doctors and says she feels tired and has a sore back, the doctor should tell her to sort her diet out and lose some weight to start with. She doesn’t eat well at all and could do with losing a few stone. She can pose in a bikini and shout body confidence all she likes, but at the end of the day, shes extremely overweight and that isn’t going to do her any favours with regards to her health. She’d also look a hell of a lot better in the clothes she insists on wearing.
I completely agree. I used to really like her and think she's quite a sweet girl but seriously all she does is flippin moan! Does my head in. Maybe get up off your backside and do something but it's like she wants to be ill. Banging on about needing a holiday because she's so so so tired, serious, she does F all anyway, my husband is currently in hospital about to have a blood transfusion because his cell count is dangerously low due to aggressive chemotherapy so excuse me if I don't feel sorry for you.

I do understand the whole mental health issues and its a continuous battle as I suffer myself but instead of buying ill fitting clothes and posting photos in awful bikinis I go outside and take my children for a walk, read a book, bake a cake with the kids. Sometimes you need to help yourself

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Well Jade, I have a solution to your problem..

STOP BUYING CRAP TIEDYE CLOTHES FROM THE SAME SHOP

Thank me later 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
In her new vid of her bin closing Harrison sounds so American??!!!! I know someone had mentioned it before on here but wow, too much tv maybe?
Yeah, I mentioned it last week, definitely too much YouTube. It’s so sad.

Also, what’s with the nose scrunching she’s started doing!

I just don't think she's cut out to be an influencer/Social media hun as there is absolutely nothing about her that would be remotely inspiring or aspirational...unless of course you aspire to be a lazy, moaning mess with pantomime dame make up?! She always just looks like an absolute state, wearing clothes that do nothing for her with FAR too much make up on and why does she insist on putting highlighter on the end of her nose?? It just so 5yrs ago and looked as stupid then as it does now. And while I'm on one how many times can she say channel at the start of her videos....welcome to my channel, if your new to my channel...here on my channel...channel.. channel channel......BORE OFF!!

• Haha

flamingo29

Chatty Member
So she has had a photo session in a park today and it is the most she has done all week and she is completely wiped out by it?!

• Haha

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
Tell me I’m not the only one who’s watched her recent haul, and thinks she has no idea how to dress her shape and size!! That two piece 🙈

insta(sham)

I used to also find her quite endearing, until around the time she went on maternity leave (super early, was signed off sick for weeks) one of her posts popped up on my insta as a sponsored post. I think it’s really sad that (without being rude) women from clearly fairly low income families are spending money to try and get insta famous. Seems like a bit of a setback for feminism being desperate to earn a living through ‘here is a video of me doing a speed clean’ or ‘let’s look at another shit primark haul’

Reactions: 3

flamingo29

Chatty Member
Can you advise us ‘what a barg’ a £59 coat is if you didn’t actually buy it yourself? 🤔

• Haha

Marpaudai

Chatty Member
And for someone who has fibro or whatever it is and moaned so much on stories how much pain she's in etc.... clearly doesn't affect her doing kicks and punches for the gram 🙄
I thought exactly the same. I suspect she’ll be fine on the days Harrison is at nursery, when she’s free to shop and do random make up looks and sore when he’s off.