Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mable93

£148 on crap! Crazy in this current time. I also think the clothes are awful and I'm only in my mid 20s 😂
Iv noticed she’s very influenced by Rebecca lamb copies her a lot iv said it before ... she’s been wearing tie dye so of course jade will have tie dye 🤣

Reactions: 3

MrsA

Do you know what, it’s not even what she looks like/body shape etc. it’s literally the dancing 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Haha

Theonethatgotaway

And for someone who has fibro or whatever it is and moaned so much on stories how much pain she's in etc.... clearly doesn't affect her doing kicks and punches for the gram 🙄

• Haha

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
What the hell is it recently with her and her having her massive saggy tits out ????? 🤮🤮 she is embarrassing herself so much .
Defo think she has split with the chap and she is on the prowl for new 🍆 cos it’s like she has gone all only fans 🙈🙈🙈🙈🤯🤯🙄🙄 she needs to put them
Away

Instagram Sham

She can use her spare time during lockdown creating more content like this for us 😳

So good of her to provide yet another public service! Want that make up look that suggests you have been punched in both eyes? Jade’s ya girl 👍🏻

Swear to god all these instagrammers want another baby for more content. How much actual parenting do they do between vapidly talking into their phones, filming and editing atrocious make up videos, filming fast fashion ‘hauls’ so they can encourage you to swipe up and then send the whole lot back. Are their kids just ignored all day over the love and admiration of people on the internet???

• Haha

Ema_123

Watched her boohoo haul yesterday, she seriously needs to buy clothes in her own size there to small the clothes she wears

Kake20

Has anyone else watched the holiday vlogs? Every time that little boy is in shot he’s either stuck in front of the iPad or playing by himself whilst his parents lay there letting him get on with it!

Just made me a little bit sad considering it’s supposed to be a family holiday, spend some bloody time with your child!

So she’s trying for a baby even though she’s got a condition that leaves her barely able to move...I feel bad saying this but I feel like all this is an excuse so she doesn’t have to work and become a shit you tuber
I agree and how selfish to be trying for another baby when you're too exhausted to do anything other than lay on the sofa or make terrible tiktoks. She needs to massively up her YouTube game if that's the aim as the content is so dull. Every Tom, Dick and Harry is a Degusto eating, fashionista MUA now and people are bored of it now. I've unsubscribed from all those types as it's just boring, repetitive tosh!

Mable93

I watched the haul didn’t like any of the clothes but for gods sake decide on an accent an stick with it! She’s tryna blag the scouse accent so much cringy cow!

Theonethatgotaway

Honestly she is one if not the laziest people I’ve come across on Insta! Her son’s plonked in front of the tv or iPad all day while she sits touching her face or making animated hand movements with her dramatic over the top talking with a fake scouse accent complaining about EVERYTHING! How she believes she’s going to make a career out of YouTube is beyond me and the things she gets gifted is beyond me. The only thing she influences me to do is continue to go to my full time job, play with my son with actual toys and buy things with my hard earned money!
HHaha I love love the last bit. She actually motivates me too! She is so fucking lazy.. always moaning, something always hurts.
Just loose some weight, eat better, actually get your fat ass off the sofa and maybe you'll start to feel better.

I used to like Jade when she lived with her mum. Since shes moved in with her fella they’ve both piled on the weight and dont seem to want to do much about it.

I know how it is - I put a lot of weight on when I was first with my partner but soon got myself into check.

The other thing infuriating about Jade is as soon as she moved to Liverpool, she put on this fake scouse accent!

officedeer

The audacity of her saying ‘it’s only taken him 5 years’ about her partner finishing the garden, whilst he works and provides for their family whilst she sits on her arse 24/7 making bollocks TikToks!

Mable93

The kids American accent is so weird! Different if he’s doing it as a little joke now an again but that’s how he always speaks 😩 YouTube raising him I suspect! Saying that though his mother puts a fake scouse accent on so 🤣 yes jade fake! Real scouser over here you still sound like a wool!