Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facepalm

She has the biggest sunken panda eye sockets going!!!! She must wear sh*t loads of concealer

Reactions: 2

Theonethatgotaway

She showed part of her makeup application process in the tiktok where she has bright blue eyes and it looks like she cakes concealer onto her eye area and barely blends it before applying the eyeshadow
Woah!! I'm no makeup artist right but this is most certainly NOT how you do your eye makeup! So much concealer fucking hell!!!

Queens12

Unless it’s shopping or going out for food she hardly does anything with him. I know she suffers with her mental health but so do I and if I spend too much time in the house it has such a negative impact on my mental health. She never seems to just go for a walk 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mable93

She does not sound scouse!! As a scouser myself she clearly doesn’t sound scouse 🤣 pack in girl! Do hope she’s okay tho with the bleeding she seems drained on her stories god love her😢

Sallydally

VIP Member
Think I watched a couple of her stories months ago after seeing this thread......just gone to have another look and she’s blocked me!

🖕🏼You beast.

• Haha
Has she actually just poured water over her child for a tik tok? The little boy looks sad. Can’t imagine ever doing that to my little girl or even contemplating it.

😂 she’s moaning that her child is learning American names for everything, because of the tv... maybe if she turned the tv off and spoke/played/interacted with him he might not learn things from the tv 🤷🏼‍♀️
How else will she manage to do all her 3 hour make up routine it’s the built in baby sitter!

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
Abit bored so I went searching for her other half on her insta 🤣 they're still together. His sister has tagged him in family photos at the same restaurant Jade posted on Xmas eve. Jade has balls to sit with her tits out in an ill fitting dress whilst her sister in law wore something similar and has the figure for it 😬

• Haha

Scvee13

She blocked me as I watched her stories but don't follow her lol. I have another account so can still see. Too much pain and fatigue to read a child a bedtime story but can update Instagram. I have no words

PoppyKJ

Just watched her food shop after reading here. She’s bought peppermint tea because she’s bloated, but even her salads she wants to load up with chorizo and cheese 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Dandylion1

VIP Member
What the actual F!! I’ve just watched her stories and her kid has a full on American accent!!! What on earth!!!

Queens12

She never does anything for him it seems, on the weekend they might go to a safari park or something, but she never even seems to just go out for a walk with him. Kids his age don’t need much to entertain them and some fresh air would do both her and him the world of good