Harrison and Me

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her boohoo haul yesterday, she seriously needs to buy clothes in her own size there to small the clothes she wears

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched the Boohoo haul too and WOW!! she actually said out loud that she thought the playsuit fit her!!! There wasn’t a single item that I thought looked nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the plus size range on Boohoo is much nicer than the normal range and I often wish they did all of the plus size clothes in their normal range, so not sure what she was on about there. She would have done so much better if she had shopped from that range as not one item fitted/suited her well.

Imagine gifting someone a haul and that being the outcome, it is supposed to make you rush over to the site to get the same, bit of a fail this time!

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just buy things in her size? She keeps buying things in a 16 and it’s clearly too small so why not just buy things in an 18? Also it pays to look at the material and the fit, some are just not going to suit or sit well on someone a bit bigger

£148 on crap! Crazy in this current time. I also think the clothes are awful and I'm only in my mid 20s 😂
Iv noticed she’s very influenced by Rebecca lamb copies her a lot iv said it before ... she’s been wearing tie dye so of course jade will have tie dye 🤣

Reactions: 3
Has she actually just poured water over her child for a tik tok? The little boy looks sad. Can’t imagine ever doing that to my little girl or even contemplating it.

Reactions: 2
That new Tik Tok is low. Make a fool of yourself online whatever but clearly upset your child, Na not for me

I do not understand why a mother would find that funny? Doubt she'd laugh if the role was reversed.

Nah, that’s not right, his face says it all.

I saw a video where somebody did something similar to their child with milk (yes a little more extreme than water) they got absolutely blasted and it was all in the news because of how bad people reacted, anything for a bit of a laugh eh

That tiktok video?! Omg see these parents that spend more time on social media and tiktok! Makes my blood boil! She seems so lazy too!

I think it’s disgusting that she’s done that to her child. One mother poured milk over her baby in the garden and there was complete uproar on tiktok and some one contacted social services.
What would you donut!

I think it’s disgusting that she’s done that to her child. One mother poured milk over her baby in the garden and there was complete uproar on tiktok and some one contacted social services.
What would you donut!
Why would you do that*

The tik tok has been deleted. Wonder if she’ll address it or just keep quiet and hope not too many people saw 🤷🏼‍♀️

The tik tok has been deleted. Wonder if she’ll address it or just keep quiet and hope not too many people saw 🤷🏼‍♀️
I reported it, as abuse. And then when I looked it was gone.
i was horrified that she had done that 😡