Harriet westmoreland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now back with gel bottle. This girl has had more business changes in the last couple of years than I’ve had hot dinners. Claridges, soho house, OPI, bio, gel bottle, navy. Plus all the European hand creams, soaps and bubbles. god she’s confused

Reactions: 3
I’m really confused by her going back to the Gel Bottle. It’s not exactly in line with her luxury aesthetic

Reactions: 3
She’s not really luxury though, it’s just a persona she’s created in the last couple of years.right place, right time and she’s milking it until it’s over.

Reactions: 5
Who did she train with?
I don’t buy the reason she rents, doesn’t make sense if they’ve got so much money. I’m sure she lives at monkgate cloisters which is right next to Sainsbury’s, not the nicest area tbh!

IMG_7167.jpeg

The shape of the nails on each hand is different. £25 at my local salon gets you a better set of gels than this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Has her latest post had the tit edited out of it or has she simply got massive hands and skeletal arms?

Reactions: 1
The nails she's done for Rochelle Humes are awful, so lumpy and uneven. Never understand how she charges what she does there's so many better nail techs who aren't charging anywhere near what she does.

Reactions: 4
The nails she's done for Rochelle Humes are awful, so lumpy and uneven. Never understand how she charges what she does there's so many better nail techs who aren't charging anywhere near what she does.
How much does she charge?
I’ll never understand how they’re supposedly loaded but they live in a rented flat in monkgate cloisters

Reactions: 2
How much does she charge?
I’ll never understand how they’re supposedly loaded but they live in a rented flat in monkgate cloisters
At least £200, probably more at the residencies she’s done for Soho House, Claridges etc. Absolutely mad money for a manicure, especially one like Rochelle’s latest.

ETA lol it’s apparently £600 at Claridges 🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 5
that’s just insane, stupid people and their money. i saw a nail tech charge 165 for russian mani and biab. There is no justification for those prices.

£1500 for her to show you how to make a reel and so it’s engaging blah blah blah.

She has 316k followers (mostly her vapid self obsessed friends). What makes her an expert on making Reels? Who needs to be taught how to make a Reel? Surely you could just YouTube how to do it if you don’t know and save yourself £1500?

This one jumps on every bandwagon going but a hormone seed cycle? Really 🥴 All these insta nutritionists must see her coming.

This one jumps on every bandwagon going but a hormone seed cycle? Really 🥴 All these insta nutritionists must see her coming.
How can she look herself in the eye after chatting about hormone seed cycling. What an absolute victim. Also symprove partner?? She tagged them 3 times in those questions that were definitely not sent by herself.

The Chelsea townhouse, sorry rented house in Dringhouses, makes an appearance again. Why on earth would someone swimming in money live there?!