Harriet westmoreland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems cool but basic at the same time… can’t explain it. She recently posted her what i thought was her bf in her story @tomjack27 - not sure if that is the boys dad? She also said in a q&a that her house in York is rented and it’s full of the same furniture as every other influencer

She seems cool but basic at the same time… can’t explain it. She recently posted her what i thought was her bf in her story @tomjack27 - not sure if that is the boys dad? She also said in a q&a that her house in York is rented and it’s full of the same furniture as every other influencer
Not sure if he’s the boys dad tbh as I think she posted they’d just celebrated their 1yr anniversary.

The furniture could be nice separate but the table and chairs just don’t go and don’t get me started on having a white fabric sofa when you have children 😬🤣 just asking for trouble.

See she’s off to NYC next week for Fashion Week mani’s - cue lots of photos that don’t contain an awful lot except bragging.

Also trying to make “Italian manicures” a thing - watch all the Insta huns copy when it looks awful. Leaves the sidewalls of the nail free of polish 🤦🏻‍♀️ Gone from being neat as anything to not even finishing a manicure properly but calling it something exotic instantly makes it amazing 🙄

Reactions: 1
The point isn’t about buying vs adopting (obviously, adopt IF you’re able to). It’s about buying from a reputable breeder, not a puppy farm. In this day and age where information is so readily available online, I don’t understand how people can still be so ignorant to the dangers of puppy farms?!?! It’s just mind boggling.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The point isn’t about buying vs adopting (obviously, adopt IF you’re able to). It’s about buying from a reputable breeder, not a puppy farm. In this day and age where information is so readily available online, I don’t understand how people can still be so ignorant to the dangers of puppy farms?!?! It’s just mind boggling.
EXACTLY. Maybe she’s too thick to understand the difference! More money than sense springs to mind. Let’s hope she does her research, but most likely she won’t. Idiot.

She’s stopped using bio sculpture and taken it out of her bio, she’s now only using OPI. I wonder what happened.

Reactions: 1
She’s stopped using bio sculpture and taken it out of her bio, she’s now only using OPI. I wonder what happened.
OPI is the gel polish “having a minute” trend 🙄 not like it’s been around for years! Just jumping on the hype and the rest will follow I’m sure 🥱 💤

Bio sculpture is an amazing product and has been around for years much like opi. I don’t understand?! Is this purely a case of her getting the residence based on social media?

OPI is the gel polish “having a minute” trend 🙄 not like it’s been around for years! Just jumping on the hype and the rest will follow I’m sure 🥱 💤
I hardly see anyone using shellac anymore, especially high end techs. Bio Sculpture is amazing and I’m sure she got a lot of her clients through using it. She must have a brand deal with OPI because she did her original training with Bio and raved about them for years.

Reactions: 3
I hardly see anyone using shellac anymore, especially high end techs. Bio Sculpture is amazing and I’m sure she got a lot of her clients through using it. She must have a brand deal with OPI because she did her original training with Bio and raved about them for years.
100% a brand deal. She used to rave about TGB too, then suddenly switched to Bio Sculpture when they made her an ambassador.

A few of them do it just to follow what’s popular. I used to love Shellac.
The nail industry can be so fickle. Harriet has done well for herself, clearly, it’s just the “I’m so much better than you” vibe that’s irks me and occasional gate keeping on colours 🤣
I was surprised to hear about the Claridges spot, as I thought she was with Soho House

Reactions: 6
She seems loaded and I don’t get it. Is her new boyf wealthy?!
I think he runs / possibly owns a barbers? So could have a few 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah she does tbf, so like 18mths ago I think she was charging £150-200 for manicures then there’s the shoots she’s done, celebrities, given money by Bio to promote them maybe? Well obvs before she switched to OPI so I can imagine she’s raking it in - did the beauty event for Chanel in the summer, that would’ve attracted a nice amount. And now she has the “concierge” I imagine she’ll get a cut of the teams profits

Reactions: 3
The luxury vibe she’s going for and the quality of the manicures now is definitely not there with OPI. BioSculpture was definitely better. Also I think her hair is too brassy/dry, and brows too dark and blocky🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9