Harriet westmoreland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what this "new method" is that "she developped". And wow charging 100 quid for doing this on an insta live lololol splendid method
People in the bio sculpture tech group are kicking off because apparently she was using bio but mixing it with other brands, undercuring the products and using a random sun lamp on her Instagram live masterclass.

Reactions: 2
Well the OPI gig was a bit tit let's face it. I'm sure it paid well but it was so restricting. And the colours were fairly poor and thin.

It's entirely possible she didn't want to renew herself. Especially if she's getting offers from elsewhere.

She's being awfully thirst trap recently. Remember when she did a Q&A and she said she was a size 12/Medium? Not any more I'd say. She's turning into an Instaclone. Bad eyebrows and all.

Reactions: 5
I wonder what this "new method" is that "she developped". And wow charging 100 quid for doing this on an insta live lololol splendid method

It’s crazy money. Probably making about 4000 from it if not more. For 1.5hrs-2hrs work. She said she doesn’t work with beads of gel so would be interesting to see how she works with BIAB and the £7 base gel she’ll be using

Somebody in the comments told her that she needs to “level up” her manicures if she wants to work with OPI yikes…the responses were interesting. As a nail tech I’m really curious to see what’s so different with her current technique that it’s worth £100. There’s only so many different ways you can apply gel🤦🏽‍♀️
---
People in the bio sculpture tech group are kicking off because apparently she was using bio but mixing it with other brands, undercuring the products and using a random sun lamp on her Instagram live masterclass.
Do you know where I can find this group? Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
Do you know where I can find this group? Thanks!
[/QUOTE]

It’s on Facebook but you have to be qualified in bio sculpture to join x

Do we know what this new technique is? I saw on the Bio group that someone said it has changed their life 🥴 find that hard to believe but curious to know what it is

Do we know what this new technique is? I saw on the Bio group that someone said it has changed their life 🥴 find that hard to believe but curious to know what it is
I'm curious as well. Was she a pro?

I just need to know the gist of what it is and I'm willing to bet it's nothing new lol. She said she doesn't work with beads of gel, I wonder why she would anyway? She doesn't do long extensions so I can't imagine her using a big blob of gel or a big bead of polygel anyway.

For someone who charges £200 a mani you would expect them to know that this is a huge NO NO and potentially dangerous. I also wouldn’t pay that much money to have The Gel Bottle on my nails which she seems to be using again.
I think she’s spent too much time on promoting her brand and too little time on honing her skills. Her page is more and more about aesthetic and less about great nail content, it’s all influencer trips and designer clobber. I doubt she even knows her basic nail anatomy and it’s starting to show

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My mind boggles at someone thinking they’re THAT good to have “created a new technique”, better than all the big brands out there who spend £X on devising systems, and then charging their peers an unjustified amount. It would cost you less than half of that to train in Bio online 🙄

If her recent post with the dark red is any indication of her technique, I don’t think it’s worth it. The application is thick and it’s been done before. It’s nothing new.

If her recent post with the dark red is any indication of her technique, I don’t think it’s worth it. The application is thick and it’s been done before. It’s nothing new.
I saw a comment that said "woah! thick coats! if I did that it wouldn't cure" and knowing now that she's not careful with the product x lamps she uses is only making me think worse of her expertise 😭

Apparently she’s using talc to dehydrate/prep the nail, instead of alcohol🙄 . It’s like wtf? Sometimes I think she just tries to be different for the sake of being different, even though it’s not logical at all. Somebody called her on it, saying that it was toxic. Of course she dismissed it.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Apparently she’s using talc to dehydrate/prep the nail, instead of alcohol🙄 . It’s like wtf? Sometimes I think she just tries to be different for the sake of being different, even though it’s not logical at all. Somebody called her on it, saying that it was toxic. Of course she dismissed it.
As soon as I saw talc getting touted a while back I did pull a face because we all know about the Johnsons and Johnson’s cancer scares. I’ve not looked into it but powder residue in the air can’t be any good for anyone and their lungs. It’ll be like using an efile without an extractor as they’ll use it to excess

Who are these absolute mugs who want to pay her a monthly subscription . . . so she can show the same things she always does!

120, not bad that's 6k right there just from people signing up 🥴
£6k just for the next month alone, not a bad income considering she’s gonna go through her kit bag, have a natter, do a manicure etc, she’s making easy money! Not having a go it’s just mad what people will pay out for

Reactions: 4