Harriet westmoreland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she using a brush to apply the gel bottle so as people don’t judge her for using a tit brand? Really can’t get my head around why she’s gone back to them. Money I guess!

Reactions: 1
Also noticed a lot of the people she used to do go to other nail techs who use biosculpture now.

Not exactly HW related but what was the drama with Navy’s book? They posted on fb this morning (can’t find the post now so think it’s been deleted) and saw some were saying they won’t be buying navy tools any more 🤔

Reactions: 2
Not exactly HW related but what was the drama with Navy’s book? They posted on fb this morning (can’t find the post now so think it’s been deleted) and saw some were saying they won’t be buying navy tools any more 🤔
The girls where I have my nails done were talking about this at my last appointment. Apparently they’d taken loads of pictures they’d been tagged in on Instagram (posted by people who use their products) and put them in their book without permission? I think that’s the jist I got from their conversation anyway ha 😅

The girls where I have my nails done were talking about this at my last appointment. Apparently they’d taken loads of pictures they’d been tagged in on Instagram (posted by people who use their products) and put them in their book without permission? I think that’s the jist I got from their conversation anyway ha 😅
Ah well that’s a bit shady! And £99 for a book is outrageous

Andddd invited people who featured on the book to come down to London then charge them for said book - albeit at a discounted price to about £75 but yeah “here’s your work…. that you produced…. that we didn’t ask permission to use….that’ll be £75 for you to have it in print”

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2