Harriet westmoreland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nails don’t look as good since moving from biosculpt to Opi
her work looked so much better when she used biosculpture! Dunno how much opi are paying her but this was a bad move. Her whole vibe is luxe and these nails don’t look luxe anymore.

Reactions: 3
her work looked so much better when she used biosculpture! Dunno how much opi are paying her but this was a bad move. Her whole vibe is luxe and these nails don’t look luxe anymore.
I agree, they’re so translucent when she does a French. She never had that with biosculpture.

A few days ago on her stories someone asked where her small nail brush was from, as if nail brushes are some boujiee new invention 😂

Reactions: 1
If I was paying a small fortune for my manicure, you best believe I want something fancy and not a biro doing any designs on my nails?! I understand a biro *can* do it, but when you're paying that much it really doesn't seem appropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have her prices changed because OPI is not the same thing as Bio sculpture. 🙄 not even close.

Reactions: 2
Sorry I just had to… her nails are getting worse! The set she uploaded of Molly Mae’s nails.. wtf? The shaping is awful, they look bulky at the ends and really just nothing luxury about that. Plus It was £200.

Reactions: 7
I notice that with certain clients she uses Biosculpture, which is probably what they request, as the results with OPi are no where near as good. She’ll turn the comments off or not tag them of course. 🙄

Anyway what of her private in home courses? Expensive af I presume

never did I think, as a nail tech myself, to find a thread on HW

I used to like her before becoming a pro myself but her eyebrows were always so... annoying and that's how I got into this thread lol

Now that I'm a certified and licensed pro myself, I'm completely BAFFLED at how much she charges for a basic manicure. And I don't even mean basic as in 'base, nude colour, top coat and bam done' type of way but the quality???? girl what?

I still think she has something cool about her but the what's putting me off is too big to still like her. She seems like she has 0 personality. She's always somewhere else in her head? And now it's ALL I CAN SEE. She reminds me of a sloth.

She recently offered a class at her place and it was so funny to see all these girls suck up to her and post about it lol. Wish I screened some. I can't believe people want to follow her masterclass, she doesn't even know how to properly work with an e-file yet, lol.

Oh well, I guess it's all about the follower count at the end of the day. I'm all for getting your bag but goddamn, at least back it up by providing actual good work? Like pls, even with all the expensive products, her manicures aren't worth 200...

Reactions: 5
£100 for an Instagram live 🤣🤣🤣
not just that, but she only recently had a £300 or so "masterclass". now she has "an updated technique" that she likes better... what?? why didn't you perfect your technique and research before asking people for £300, only to then come up with something new and charge another ridiculous amount of money for it

I don't think she does it to profit/exploit but it's giving "I don't really think things through before doing them" energy

it really rubs me the wrong way

Reactions: 4
I think those recent “Matcha” nails are the worst ones she’s done.
Her old work looked so luxe and classy. Now they look thin and patchy.

Back to bio sculpture? Not affiliated to OPI in her profile anymore. Selling tickets to Instagram live is a bit much! She’s knows she only got a limited time to cash in so she’s milking it.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
People in the bio sculpture tech group are kicking off because apparently she was using bio but mixing it with other brands, undercuring the products and using a random sun lamp on her Instagram live masterclass.

Reactions: 6
Announced as global brand ambassador 1st Nov 2022. Barbie premiere in LA courtesy of OPI 10th July 2023. 20th August 2022 announces they have partied ways - wonder what happened?

Edit : still tagging OPI in ads 11th August