Harriet westmoreland

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another one I can’t find a thread for but I feel needs one 🤣 I first came to know if her when she started doing Rochelle humes nails now she’s all over my tiktok fyp and sharing Naomi bouncy blows reels who is a heroin dealers moll

Reactions: 5
Another one I can’t find a thread for but I feel needs one 🤣 I first came to know if her when she started doing Rochelle humes nails now she’s all over my tiktok fyp and sharing Naomi bouncy blows reels who is a heroin dealers moll
See I’m in the beauty industry and I’ve followed her for years, when she was working at her friends salon in York charging £30 a set. I do like her work, but the prices she charges now are extortionate and it goes to show that it’s all about creating a hype around yourself as her work is no better than any other nail tech! Some of her sets look great and others I’m in shock that someone has paid £200 for a plain builder gel on badly shaped nails 😅

Also I did a masterclass with her in lockdown and I can tell you she has zero personality. I have done other classes with different nail techs with big followings and they were all bubbly and engaging, but she had nothing to her! Her voice is so monotone I nearly fell asleep, I’m actually very surprised she’s managed to do as well as she has!

• Wow
Been waiting for a thread on her 😂 can’t suss her out, I’m so nosey!!

See I’m in the beauty industry and I’ve followed her for years, when she was working at her friends salon in York charging £30 a set. I do like her work, but the prices she charges now are extortionate and it goes to show that it’s all about creating a hype around yourself as her work is no better than any other nail tech! Some of her sets look great and others I’m in shock that someone has paid £200 for a plain builder gel on badly shaped nails 😅

Also I did a masterclass with her in lockdown and I can tell you she has zero personality. I have done other classes with different nail techs with big followings and they were all bubbly and engaging, but she had nothing to her! Her voice is so monotone I nearly fell asleep, I’m actually very surprised she’s managed to do as well as she has!
Same, my thoughts exactly. I remember when she posted about driving the tractor on her family’s farm and now it’s all about expensive (and mostly very bland) designer stuff.
I haven’t seen her post about her friend Kim Oates in a while. I wonder if they’re still as close.
I also did some of her masterclasses during lockdown and remember her saying she didn’t have any formal nail training but got advice from a friend who is a chiropodist. And of course she was invited to train with Bio so didn’t have to pay for it.

Reactions: 2
So is she with a very rich man? I can’t see how being a nail tech affords her that life?

She’s gifted a lot of stuff (all the thank yous on her stories) and most of her trips will be paid for by the brands. £200+ for a set of nails then doing several clients a day like when she was at Claridge’s does add up. And for a while she lived with her parents still so no rent or mortgage to pay.

Reactions: 3
Same, my thoughts exactly. I remember when she posted about driving the tractor on her family’s farm and now it’s all about expensive (and mostly very bland) designer stuff.
I haven’t seen her post about her friend Kim Oates in a while. I wonder if they’re still as close.
I also did some of her masterclasses during lockdown and remember her saying she didn’t have any formal nail training but got advice from a friend who is a chiropodist. And of course she was invited to train with Bio so didn’t have to pay for it.
Yes! And she’d only been doing nails 2 or 3 years as of last year. I was shocked that she hadn’t done formal beauty qualifications and hadn’t been in the industry very long at all…
Also to add, she was married when I first was following her, but now is single. I did wonder if maybe that was due to her going down to London all the time or what was behind that.

Yes! And she’d only been doing nails 2 or 3 years as of last year. I was shocked that she hadn’t done formal beauty qualifications and hadn’t been in the industry very long at all…
Also to add, she was married when I first was following her, but now is single. I did wonder if maybe that was due to her going down to London all the time or what was behind that.
I wondered same. Especially with trips abroad as both her boys are still young. Was she married? I assumed she wasn’t. I feel like she sort of copied betina goldstein with the hand poses and white shirt. She’s definitely got Rosie HW to thank for her skyrocket to ‘fame’

I wondered same. Especially with trips abroad as both her boys are still young. Was she married? I assumed she wasn’t. I feel like she sort of copied betina goldstein with the hand poses and white shirt. She’s definitely got Rosie HW to thank for her skyrocket to ‘fame’
Actually I may be wrong there- possibly not married, but she was with the childrens father when I first started following her, then she started posting about moving house, and in a more recent Q&A she confirmed she was single.

Actually I may be wrong there- possibly not married, but she was with the childrens father when I first started following her, then she started posting about moving house, and in a more recent Q&A she confirmed she was single.
Ah I see. I was also under the impression her boys have different dads but I might be wrong.
I think her work is ok but her sense of style is a no from me 🥴

Reactions: 1
Ah I see. I was also under the impression her boys have different dads but I might be wrong.
I think her work is ok but her sense of style is a no from me 🥴
Could well have! I’m not sure to be honest, but she was in a relationship when I first started following her! I might have just presumed it was the boys’ dad!

How the heck do you jump from working in a salon to gigs all over the world?

She was on a bloody yacht the other week. She has relationships with huge brands.

I'm inclined to think her dull personality is part of her success. Rich people want a soothing manicure where they can be the most interesting person in the room. She's non-threatening.

She does answer questions a lot though so maybe she's actually told her story and I've just missed it. I do appreciate that she gives what size she is when asked about her clothes and as far as I remember she's a size 12 or something and takes a Medium in most things which was refreshing in that luxury world.

I think she tries way to hard. Constant luxe brands and this lifestyle shes tried to create....its v cringe 😬 also the constant ask me anything to hype herself up. All the pics in ldn taxis. She likes thise cringe people who do duck all but talking about hustling. “Late nights early mornings”
🙃

Ps that naomi bouncy blow dry girl.... her face does my absolute head in

I did wonder when one would appear for her…shame really but it is what it is.
I think in the current climate seeing all the luxury and wealth she’s putting out there kinda turns me off to her. Fair play but it’s just not great to see. She will have all her gels given to her for free by Bio so will have no outlay. So much gifted in terms of products so again, no outlay, yet doesn’t declare it on stories - like a lot of them they just say “thank you” when it should be #gifted. I believe she came from a “rich” background anyway

So basically she became an ambassador for Navy Pro tools and got in with their PR team (the owner of Navy also has a marketing background) and that’s what set her on the pathway to editorials and celeb clients. So it’s a case of not what you know but who you know. Her style is be no means original, she was just in the right place at the right time. I never used to mind her until she started posting about obscure and ridiculously expensive brands. Whenever she does a Q&A and someone asks her for budget options, she still picks items that are beyond most peoples budget - especially in the current crisis. She comes across as massively out of touch to normal people but, I really don’t think that’s her target audience anyway. I think she’d much rather appeal to those who can still afford high end. But yeah £200 for a basic gel mani is just crazy regardless as to what luxury products she uses, most of which are gifted. Her agency for example also represents Hermes, Augustinus Bader etc which is why she goes through phases of pushing their products. And the way she finishes off manicures with a spritz of perfume that costs £100+ is just very very strange. It’s a shame because I like her aesthetic, she as a person though just doesn’t come across as likeable at all

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I did wonder when one would appear for her…shame really but it is what it is.
I think in the current climate seeing all the luxury and wealth she’s putting out there kinda turns me off to her. Fair play but it’s just not great to see. She will have all her gels given to her for free by Bio so will have no outlay. So much gifted in terms of products so again, no outlay, yet doesn’t declare it on stories - like a lot of them they just say “thank you” when it should be #gifted. I believe she came from a “rich” background anyway
That really gets on my nerves when she doesn’t declare gifted items but simply says “thank you” 🙄
Her family run a farm. I’ve never met a poor farmer but by no means did she come from “rich”. She used to speak candidly on her so called masterclasses about how they were the clampits all living in the same house. She’s portraying the very opposite on her stories now.

So basically she became an ambassador for Navy Pro tools and got in with their PR team (the owner of Navy also has a marketing background) and that’s what set her on the pathway to editorials and celeb clients. So it’s a case of not what you know but who you know. Her style is be no means original, she was just in the right place at the right time. I never used to mind her until she started posting about obscure and ridiculously expensive brands. Whenever she does a Q&A and someone asks her for budget options, she still picks items that are beyond most peoples budget - especially in the current crisis. She comes across as massively out of touch to normal people but, I really don’t think that’s her target audience anyway. I think she’d much rather appeal to those who can still afford high end. But yeah £200 for a basic gel mani is just crazy regardless as to what luxury products she uses, most of which are gifted. Her agency for example also represents Hermes, Augustinus Bader etc which is why she goes through phases of pushing their products. And the way she finishes off manicures with a spritz of perfume that costs £100+ is just very very strange. It’s a shame because I like her aesthetic, she as a person though just doesn’t come across as likeable at all
Yes this too and the gate keeping of certain products or “techniques”
Shes been extremely lucky and yes Rebecca helped get her onto that path. It was certainly doing RHW nails that sealed it and led to what she does now.

There are so many nail techs that copied to try to have the same result but obviously, only a few have.

That really gets on my nerves when she doesn’t declare gifted items but simply says “thank you” 🙄
Her family run a farm. I’ve never met a poor farmer but by no means did she come from “rich”. She used to speak candidly on her so called masterclasses about how they were the clampits all living in the same house. She’s portraying the very opposite on her stories now.
Sorry yes maybe not “rich” but certainly a better lifestyle than working class. She did well giving an air of having more than your average person, obviously not on her masterclasses though

Yes this too and the gate keeping of certain products or “techniques”
Shes been extremely lucky and yes Rebecca helped get her onto that path. It was certainly doing RHW nails that sealed it and led to what she does now.

There are so many nail techs that copied to try to have the same result but obviously, only a few have.

Sorry yes maybe not “rich” but certainly a better lifestyle than working class. She did well giving an air of having more than your average person, obviously not on her masterclasses though
The amount of techs who try to copy her is off the charts! And in my opinion Harriet copied Betina Goldstein who was doing artsy shots against walls before she was! You’re right, she does well to portray that. Just checked the prices of the tables and chairs she posted… 😳