HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always feel reluctant to mum shame but she was out on the piss friday and Saturday this weekend and had no hesitation telling the world. I understand mums need a break but the baby is barely 5 weeks old. That behaviour is just grim.

Reactions: 9
I always feel reluctant to mum shame but she was out on the piss friday and Saturday this weekend and had no hesitation telling the world. I understand mums need a break but the baby is barely 5 weeks old. That behaviour is just grim.
totally agree. It’s really horrible and such a contrast to the lovely Jessica who was on the same series of Love Island as her

Reactions: 1
Ahhhh! I’m so glad I found this thread! I am fascinated by this whole thing!!! What did she ever see in him?! He gives me the creeps, his hands freak me out 😂. I didn’t know about them when they were together but separately, they are the weirdest couple ever, I just don’t get it!!

Reactions: 5
Ahhhh! I’m so glad I found this thread! I am fascinated by this whole thing!!! What did she ever see in him?! He gives me the creeps, his hands freak me out 😂. I didn’t know about them when they were together but separately, they are the weirdest couple ever, I just don’t get it!!
Lol, yes they were a very odd couple, in regards to what she seen in him maybe he’s loaded or something? God knows

Haven’t looked at his insta for a while might have a little gander now ha ha

Lol, yes they were a very odd couple, in regards to what she seen in him maybe he’s loaded or something? God knows

Haven’t looked at his insta for a while might have a little gander now ha ha
I’ve just looked - watch his latest stories!! 😳😳😳. I think they’re the most unlikely couple ever!

Just quickly googled him and it says he has made over £180,000 in sales commission before in just one month 😳

I’ve just looked - watch his latest stories!! 😳😳😳. I think they’re the most unlikely couple ever!

Just quickly googled him and it says he has made over £180,000 in sales commission before in just one month 😳
WOWZERS, bet he was making a fortune when Hannah was with him, wonder if it was the dashing good looks, the silver tongued charm or the money she seen in him hmmm

I just can’t work out what is the deal with him - whether he is in the grip of a severe mental health crisis or if it is actually all some big con of some kind, the stuff he’s saying is bananas but he seems lucid

Reactions: 3

He was a con artist look it up

Reactions: 2
WOWZERS, bet he was making a fortune when Hannah was with him, wonder if it was the dashing good looks, the silver tongued charm or the money she seen in him hmmm

I just can’t work out what is the deal with him - whether he is in the grip of a severe mental health crisis or if it is actually all some big con of some kind, the stuff he’s saying is bananas but he seems lucid
It’s the way he flicks his hands about that freaks me out hahahah

• Haha
I finally found people thinking the same ! I’ve been following them both from the start. He definitely needs helps. He was sending messages to girls also asking them to get naked in order to receive healing. I can’t see him now as he blocked me after randomly messaging me to tell me I needed to be in his Sunday angel healing group that was £20. When I refused he said he was sending demons to my house to teach me a lesson. Not very spiritual 😂 then he blocked me. I mean I’m still here so he’s hardly a sixth dimension wizard I don’t feel. His mother needs to get him help and take his phone as I feel scared for young girls or mentally unwell people and also claiming he can cure cancer and speak to the dead. If he doesn’t like something that is said he threatens and is nasty. He is very unwell and I would say potentially dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would somebody be able to set up a page for George? I can't do it because I'm a newbie but he definitely needs his own. Such a scam. Needs reporting to the police he is a sicko asking for nudes and sending pics to young girls

Would somebody be able to set up a page for George? I can't do it because I'm a newbie but he definitely needs his own. Such a scam. Needs reporting to the police he is a sicko asking for nudes and sending pics to young girls
Omg!!! Where did u find out about him sending nudes and stuff? Bet Hannah is very very glad she’s seen the back of him now, wonder if he gets to see the baby?

Omg!!! Where did u find out about him sending nudes and stuff? Bet Hannah is very very glad she’s seen the back of him now, wonder if he gets to see the baby?
My friend got sucked in by him. He honestly is vile. Claims you have to be naked so he can heal you. She done a lot of digging after that and there are girls coming forward all over Facebook. As well as here I reckon. I dont know how he gets away with it.

My friend got sucked in by him. He honestly is vile. Claims you have to be naked so he can heal you. She done a lot of digging after that and there are girls coming forward all over Facebook. As well as here I reckon. I dont know how he gets away with it.
Someone also sent Hannah conversation screenshots of him telling a woman she has to get naked for him to heal her 😩🤦🏼‍♀️

Someone also sent Hannah conversation screenshots of him telling a woman she has to get naked for him to heal her 😩🤦🏼‍♀️
He's doing it to so many people. Charges 50 quid for a healing. Says if you dont pay or do a review he will send demons to you. Imagine how many desperate, young girls message him and do what he says because they are scared.
It's so scary.

Ok, this guy really needs help. He's now jumped on the c f bandwagon. Claims he has retrieved her soul and saved her from demons. Please report him, the stuff he is saying is disgusting and so triggering for people with mental illness

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen that he’s on insta saying he’s saved CF, saying he’s dragged her back from demons and sent her to heaven, Christ on a bike! I really can’t work out if he is properly mentally ill or if he knows exactly what he is doing, also how embarrassing for Hannah, I mean we all have an embarrassing ex in our closet but this takes the biscuit! She must be mortified by all this, she probably doesn’t look at any of it, I wouldn’t blame her

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen that he’s on insta saying he’s saved CF, saying he’s dragged her back from demons and sent her to heaven, Christ on a bike! I really can’t work out if he is properly mentally ill or if he knows exactly what he is doing, also how embarrassing for Hannah, I mean we all have an embarrassing ex in our closet but this takes the biscuit! She must be mortified by all this, she probably doesn’t look at any of it, I wouldn’t blame her
He's seriously ill hes on a live at the moment for his group and is claiming he can now channel God. This is so upsetting and disgusting to watch.
Poor, poor Hannah, I mean this takes the biscuit for weird ex's.

He is in Spain, think this may be why he's getting away with it .