HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really feel for Hannah. I don’t always agree with everything she posts or her lifestyle but I do like her and at end of day she is a new mum and she does not need this stress. He seems seriously unwell. I hope he gets the help he needs and that Hannah also has the support around her.
I was disgusted with his comments about Mike, how must his family feel knowing he is so disrespectful towards his death. My own brother was the same as Mike and sadly passed the same way and I would be disgusted if I ever heard anyone speak that way of him!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hannah knew what she was getting herself in for, she knew he had been sectioned.
Did you know he ripped of hundreds of people ?? Through some boiler room scheme? (Google it). And now he is banned from being a director of a business by the high courts!! (Meaning get cant start his own business up or be the director of one)
She was Constantly posting all these “flashy” “show off pictures” of their wealth, flash adventures and thing he had bought her, when in reality he just conned a load of people Out of money!!, the lads a utter con man, and she knew it

now he’s gone mental and she has just given birth.
Why get knocked up by some complete and utter nutter tho ?????

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow, I’ve just watched some of his videos on Instagram.

I have a friend whose first psychotic episode started like this, it was truly awful to see and his poor mum went through absolute hell. He was never the same person again and spent the next few years in and out of a secure unit until he died from complications from his medication.

This man needs some serious intervention.

Reactions: 5
He’s already been sectioned 3 times. I really think his family should step in, and possible take his phone off him

Reactions: 3
He’s already been sectioned 3 times. I really think his family should step in, and possible take his phone off him
100% he’s claiming he can heal anything, even cancer 😩 he keeps saying he’s gonna tell the truth about why Hannah won’t let him see the baby, claims she has demons and then start rambling on about tit. He needs some serious help, I wonder what his Mum thinks

Reactions: 2
100% he’s claiming he can heal anything, even cancer 😩 he keeps saying he’s gonna tell the truth about why Hannah won’t let him see the baby, claims she has demons and then start rambling on about tit. He needs some serious help, I wonder what his Mum thinks
Just seen on his stories there his mum was the one that arranged psychiatric help before as she doesnt believe in demons. God love her her heart must be broke with him.

Hannah knew what she was getting herself in for, she knew he had been sectioned.
Did you know he ripped of hundreds of people ?? Through some boiler room scheme? (Google it). And now he is banned from being a director of a business by the high courts!! (Meaning get cant start his own business up or be the director of one)
She was Constantly posting all these “flashy” “show off pictures” of their wealth, flash adventures and thing he had bought her, when in reality he just conned a load of people Out of money!!, the lads a utter con man, and she knew it

now he’s gone mental and she has just given birth.
Why get knocked up by some complete and utter nutter tho ?????
Omg, I remember seeing when they first got together and assumed he had a really well paid job? this is shocking!

He said that Mike thelesses (cant spell sorry but muggy mike) committed suicide due to demonic possession. I think that takes away from Mike's struggles. It sort of makes the suicide sound less serious. I'm not good at putting my opinion across but I just know its wrong. I think George's mental health is so fragile atm he really doesnt have any control over what hes saying. He needs sectioned for his and others safety.

Also saying he cheated on Hannah as he was possessed himself 🙈🤷‍♀️
I think it's disgusting that he still refers to him as muggy mike! How upsetting if his family get wind, that George was saying he went to hell and he's helped rescue him from there and return him to heaven. Absolute ramblings of a dangerous man!

Reactions: 6
His posts are really worrying. He’s the most “spiritually” powerful man on the earth. This is crazy! Surely insta should block his content.

I’ve noticed he’s not in the UK either so would be a massive struggle to section him under the mental health act.

Once a con man always a con man, he’s ripping off so many vulnerable people however he is clearly one himself. He’s fled to Spain and won’t come back because he doesn’t want to be sectioned, he needs help and quick.

That guy is 100% tapped. I have curiously checked his insta out over the last couple of years... firstly couldnt believe he was her new bf, such an odd couple. but his healing nonsense is so compelling. Haven't looked at him for ages just noticed this forum pop up here and jogged my memory - he has gone downhill, its like he went into a youtube wormhole and inhaled every conspiracy and nonsense he could find? He is way worse than he was before it's almost delusional... yet at the same time he is almost laughing like it is all one big joke? Very bizarre. And who the hell are all these women getting 'healings' off him???

oh wow I feel bad having read some of the posts above, so it looks like he is super unwell then? even more concerning people are buying into it and feeding his nonsense. poor Hannah this is awful

Reactions: 3
That guy is 100% tapped. I have curiously checked his insta out over the last couple of years... firstly couldnt believe he was her new bf, such an odd couple. but his healing nonsense is so compelling. Haven't looked at him for ages just noticed this forum pop up here and jogged my memory - he has gone downhill, its like he went into a youtube wormhole and inhaled every conspiracy and nonsense he could find? He is way worse than he was before it's almost delusional... yet at the same time he is almost laughing like it is all one big joke? Very bizarre. And who the hell are all these women getting 'healings' off him???

oh wow I feel bad having read some of the posts above, so it looks like he is super unwell then? even more concerning people are buying into it and feeding his nonsense. poor Hannah this is awful
Yeah I had a little look at his insta too after seeing in the press a few weeks ago that Hannah had said he’s unwell and she’s raising baby alone.... all I can say is wow 😮 it was an uncomfortable watch, he seems lucid but what he’s saying is absolutely way off the boil, it’s all very odd, I was also wondering who the hell all these women are who are getting ‘healings’ off him, wonder if they are paying him or what?? I feel desperately sorry for his family, I know all too well how awful it is to watch someone deteriorate, they can try all they want to help him but it is futile if the person can’t recognise that they need help

I do feel sorry for Hannah but at the same time I can’t help but think she could have held off a bit and spent longer in the relationship before deciding to have a baby with him, suppose it doesn’t matter to her anyhow as she has her beautiful little boy now and I’m sure she’ll have lots of support from those around her

Reactions: 1
He had this poor girl on a live Thursday night, so was obviously under MH services and he was telling her to stop seeing them, stop her medication immediately and he also pretends to be channelling Jesus - where she had to ask for forgiveness for all of her sins. It was so uncomfortable. He is saying he will send demons to those who don’t believe. I have reported his account and contacted Instagram too but not sure they will act.

I am more concerned about the vulnerable people paying him to help them in their desperation.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah I had a little look at his insta too after seeing in the press a few weeks ago that Hannah had said he’s unwell and she’s raising baby alone.... all I can say is wow 😮 it was an uncomfortable watch, he seems lucid but what he’s saying is absolutely way off the boil, it’s all very odd, I was also wondering who the hell all these women are who are getting ‘healings’ off him, wonder if they are paying him or what?? I feel desperately sorry for his family, I know all too well how awful it is to watch someone deteriorate, they can try all they want to help him but it is futile if the person can’t recognise that they need help

I do feel sorry for Hannah but at the same time I can’t help but think she could have held off a bit and spent longer in the relationship before deciding to have a baby with him, suppose it doesn’t matter to her anyhow as she has her beautiful little boy now and I’m sure she’ll have lots of support from those around her
They were together what 3-4 years? Not exactly a month

Reactions: 6