HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for mums having a break, don’t get me wrong. But her baby is less than a month old. She had a major operation 3 weeks ago. And she’s out partying.

Just look at the contrast between her and Jessica Hayes / Emma woodhams
Yep gotta agree.
Plus i wouldn’t have been able to even leave my baby after 3 weeks!!
Didn’t someone call her out on insta for “wanting a ciggie” and counting the days till baby arrived etc.

Reactions: 1
Maybe the baby was planned and now she and George have split she wants to go back to being a wild party girl (def seems that way) rather than a settled down Mum

Yep gotta agree.
Plus i wouldn’t have been able to even leave my baby after 3 weeks!!
Didn’t someone call her out on insta for “wanting a ciggie” and counting the days till baby arrived etc.

It’s weird cause Jess was a BIG drinker before she fell pregnant. I mean she was posting pictures out drinking every day. And she smoked. Now look at her, doing the absolute best for her child. Yes they go on date nights when they can which is amazing. I think she’s doing really well with the breastfeeding too, it can be really intense and you don’t get much time to yourself.

Reactions: 2
It’s weird cause Jess was a BIG drinker before she fell pregnant. I mean she was posting pictures out drinking every day. And she smoked. Now look at her, doing the absolute best for her child. Yes they go on date nights when they can which is amazing. I think she’s doing really well with the breastfeeding too, it can be really intense and you don’t get much time to yourself.
It is very intense you end up becoming the only one who can really settle the baby as the breast becomes their whole world, my baby is 8 months old and I still haven’t had a single night out due to breastfeeding and probably won’t for a long time yet, i assume Hannah is not breastfeeding then and maybe chose not to rather then tried it and it didn’t work out, just a guess but maybe chose not to so that she could jump back into her old life, has she had a boob job? Does that affect whether you can breastfeed?

It is very intense you end up becoming the only one who can really settle the baby as the breast becomes their whole world, my baby is 8 months old and I still haven’t had a single night out due to breastfeeding and probably won’t for a long time yet, i assume Hannah is not breastfeeding then and maybe chose not to rather then tried it and it didn’t work out, just a guess but maybe chose not to so that she could jump back into her old life, has she had a boob job? Does that affect whether you can breastfeed?
My baby is 9m and breastfed. But settles with a bottle. I don’t think it would stop her going on a night out once supply was established. Nope can definitely BF with a boob job. Don’t think she’d be able to smoke though

Why do all of these people have so much crushed velvet furniture? So tacky
Ha ha, I used to like that look, and everything done in grey, I’ve gone well off both now cos of the total saturation of it on Instagram by z-listers and ‘influencers’

Jess is amazing. Fab mum. She has aced breast feeding and done it in the public eye too. She is a natural.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t getting dressed up her ‘job’? Instagram is full of new mums who dress up like her so there’s obviously a market for it.

Is she ever actually at home with her kid
Nope, out every weekend, her baby is still fresh out the womb surely she can wait until he’s a little bit older before she’s out on the piss several nights a week, I wonder who looks after him for her, I’m lucky to get a babysitter once a month for an hour for my 8 month old 🙄 even if I could get a sitter don’t think I’d bother anyway as I’m too exhausted, Chloe Lewis from towie is another one who seems to be constantly on nights out and trips away with her boyfriend while her baby is tiny, not saying you should never leave them obviously every mum deserves a break and it’s good for us mums to have a bit of time away but surely at the beginning when your baby is tiny and you are adjusting to your new life as a mum you accept that nights out and trips away are occasional??

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how people have the energy.

if I can get a sitter I’m getting a takeaway and getting every minute of sleep I can fit in!

Reactions: 6
Nope, out every weekend, her baby is still fresh out the womb surely she can wait until he’s a little bit older before she’s out on the piss several nights a week, I wonder who looks after him for her, I’m lucky to get a babysitter once a month for an hour for my 8 month old 🙄 even if I could get a sitter don’t think I’d bother anyway as I’m too exhausted, Chloe Lewis from towie is another one who seems to be constantly on nights out and trips away with her boyfriend while her baby is tiny, not saying you should never leave them obviously every mum deserves a break and it’s good for us mums to have a bit of time away but surely at the beginning when your baby is tiny and you are adjusting to your new life as a mum you accept that nights out and trips away are occasional??
I have been watching Chloe Lewis with awe... Can't believe she is on a weekend away when baby is only eight weeks, add to that the numerous events she has been to. It is difficult when it comes to mum shaming as you really don't want to judge but I kind of feel that it sets a bad example for new mums.... you see them out all the time and wonder where you have gone wrong as you can't even go to the loo alone!

Reactions: 4
I have been watching Chloe Lewis with awe... Can't believe she is on a weekend away when baby is only eight weeks, add to that the numerous events she has been to. It is difficult when it comes to mum shaming as you really don't want to judge but I kind of feel that it sets a bad example for new mums.... you see them out all the time and wonder where you have gone wrong as you can't even go to the loo alone!
You’re not doing anything wrong.. at all. They just have different priorities and leave others to pick up the slack.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I know what you mean, it’s difficult to say these things without sounding judgy and ‘holier than thou’ but being out every weekend with such a young baby seems a bit strange to me why not just wait until they are a bit older, is going out really that important, I was always stressing and worrying even leaving mine with someone for an hour that they would be crying and fussing I always felt I had to apologise to people if she cried for them, so I could never relax even if I did go out for a few hours, which was very rare, it’s obv completely different tho for the mums who have to go back to work super earlier like in the USA where they don’t get proper MAT leave etc.

Back to Hannah....those nails though....🙄