HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, this guy really needs help. He's now jumped on the c f bandwagon. Claims he has retrieved her soul and saved her from demons. Please report him, the stuff he is saying is disgusting and so triggering for people with mental illness
Reported him, hope something happens this is not right!!

Reactions: 2
So pleased I've found this thread. I've been watching him for ages, the amount of people sucked in by him is unbelievable. He also has some kind of beef with Jay Rutland, now and again George mentions him.

I dont understand why such a disrespectful video is still being allowed up. Poor Hannah. Yesterday she posted that she was disgusted by his behaviour regarding the video. He is adamant that she wants him back.
I've noticed a few people have liked the video. Looks like they are all models or public figures and looked after by buzz talent. Wonder if he has some connection with buzz talent? Either way it's still a disgusting and disrespectful video that should be removed.
He's deleted lots of negative comments.

Reactions: 6
She’s always bragging that she smokes weed. Hope that’s not around her kid.

• Wow
Why on earth would you brag about that! I don’t think she’ll be winning any mother of the year awards anytime soon lol
Especially after this week. She was in Amsterdam then out all weekend in Liverpool. But where was the child? She says she’s the best Mum but goes out and gets high. She reposted a video of her singing and she looked awful. Too much filler and surgery. She needs to turn it in.

Reactions: 4
Especially after this week. She was in Amsterdam then out all weekend in Liverpool. But where was the child? She says she’s the best Mum but goes out and gets high. She reposted a video of her singing and she looked awful. Too much filler and surgery. She needs to turn it in.
I was disgusted with this. Why would you go to Amsterdam now in light of the fact that you could be quarantined? Then she brags about how high and how pissed she got? She’s a disgrace and not fit to be called a mother. I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she was pregnant but it seems that little lad is passed from pillar to post as mummy wants her old life of partying and smoking weed back. All she did was moan when she was pregnant about getting her body back-not anything about the little life she was carrying. Gone right off her.

Reactions: 7
She has just shared a picture of her in the “Daily Fail” which was clearly set up because let’s face it, who is going to be following a washed out, “reality star” who advertises “health products” on her social media when she has had so much surgery to get that body. She is starting to look like a man dressed up as a woman. She needs a wake up call and start being a Mum.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
This has to be possibly the worst ad for a foundation I’ve ever seen
91836294-D829-4372-BF3B-305EDFBACD18.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I literally came on to post about that foundation.....shocking...wtf...no amount of bronzer will blend that with her body.

The foundation ad! Face was a completely diff colour to her body and I’ve ever wanted to buy a foundation less

also whenever she’s posted about lockdown it’s so obvious all she wants to do is be able to go out get and pissed with her mates and palm the baby off. Most new mums would be content to stay in looking after their baby!

Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s still getting high at home while that poor baby is in her care.