HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The foundation ad! Face was a completely diff colour to her body and I’ve ever wanted to buy a foundation less

also whenever she’s posted about lockdown it’s so obvious all she wants to do is be able to go out get and pissed with her mates and palm the baby off. Most new mums would be content to stay in looking after their baby!

Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s still getting high at home while that poor baby is in her care.
Mind you, I’d want to get high if I had that psycho as an ex bf!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New to this so not sure if rules. But I have to agree that George A is very dangerous. I have received a tirade if threats from him this morning. Because I dared to suggest he may need professional support. He’s dm’d with messages and voice notes saying he’s sent demons to me, to make me schizophrenic and attempt to kill myself. If I don’t apologise he’ll send worse and ‘bad things will happen’. He’s basically inciting suicide and saying f I don’t listen to him and apologise I’ll have Satan after me. Writing this down it seems laughable. But what about someone who may be suicidal? This could send them over the edge!! I’ve reported some messages and blocked him but surely this needs more attention by Instagram?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m pretty sure she was feeding Reggie solid food a few weeks ago, looked like carrot purée or something. Not to be the Mum police but it is way too early for weaning him!

Reactions: 1
I’m pretty sure she was feeding Reggie solid food a few weeks ago, looked like carrot purée or something. Not to be the Mum police but it is way too early for weaning him!
He’s 5 months old, so still early but not outrageous like some other mums

Reactions: 2
New to this so not sure if rules. But I have to agree that George A is very dangerous. I have received a tirade if threats from him this morning. Because I dared to suggest he may need professional support. He’s dm’d with messages and voice notes saying he’s sent demons to me, to make me schizophrenic and attempt to kill myself. If I don’t apologise he’ll send worse and ‘bad things will happen’. He’s basically inciting suicide and saying f I don’t listen to him and apologise I’ll have Satan after me. Writing this down it seems laughable. But what about someone who may be suicidal? This could send them over the edge!! I’ve reported some messages and blocked him but surely this needs more attention by Instagram?
I seen him do this to someone else too, he is seriously unhinged. I heard he lives in Spain because the minute he steps back here he will be re-sectioned.

Reactions: 3
He’s 5 months old, so still early but not outrageous like some other mums
It was a good few weeks ago, can’t remember exactly when. Just remember thinking at the time he was far too young. I suppose it’s her decision though!
She must cringe so much at ever being with George 😬

he said the exact same to me. Bombarded me with messages and voice notes that were verging on threatening about sending me demons and the devil. I suggested that since he said he was Jesus it wasn’t very ‘godly’ of him. He carried on until I blocked him. I agree he needs help so badly and you would think his parents would get him it and confiscate his phone. His mum is well aware because I’ve heard her tell him to get off the phone before when he was live and he told everyone she didn’t like him doing it as she also was possessed by demons. Surely she can see how sick he is. I think she is even on his Instagram account. He is a nightmare for the vulnerable and young. He also keeps claiming to bring people back from hell. Like Caroline flack. Imagine how awful it is for people close to her to see that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s been at Lee Ryan from Blue aswell!

View attachment 123797
Bloody hell 😂😂😂 it’s a wonder he’s not locked up. He’s slated jay rutford in the past for stealing his money and a load of his friends. Not a clue why his parents have refused to get him help and let him continue like this. Scary really. I mean he believes he can morph into Jesus for crying out loud , threatens vulnerable people and is talking to some really depressed low people and saying come off medication and also asking folk to take their clothes off. What happens when someone kills themselves as a result of not having the proper medical care or he goes a step further believing he’s Jesus and does some damage. It’s so wrong.

Reactions: 2
Anytime I watch her stories she’s getting pissed in her house with no sign of the baby ? Should she really be tit faced every night when she’s home alone with a young baby??

• Wow
Reactions: 4