HannahElizinsta

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve unfollowed her since she had her baby.

The constant glam pics, and claw nails and showing how her body is nearly back to normal, and saying things like “I had a csection so it wasn’t hard”. Not for me.

I love Jessica Hayes who was on the same series of love island as her though. I find her really relatable as a mum, with her mum bun.

Reactions: 9

The constant glam pics, and claw nails and showing how her body is nearly back to normal, and saying things like “I had a csection so it wasn’t hard”. Not for me.

I love Jessica Hayes who was on the same series of love island as her though. I find her really relatable as a mum, with her mum bun.
Personally I find Hannah to be almost as "away with the fairies" as george. Theres no way she was with him so long and didnt know this side of his personality. I dont think all blame can lie with him. He is mentally ill. I'm not sure hannah is. I dont have kids but I'm shocked at her life since having her boy. Surely that's not normal?

Reactions: 7
Yeah I nearly spat my tea out at how glam and done up she was straight after having a baby, she got her hair and everything done to go into the c-section, it’s early days though, wait until the exhaustion really hits her and she has those days where baby won’t sleep and she can’t put him down without him screaming and he’s crapped all up his back and the house is a tip and she’s had nothing to eat since yesterday, she might not bother with all the make up and mermaid hair at that stage

On a more catty note though seriously how much work has she had done to her face?!! It’s going a bit too far now

Reactions: 6
Personally I find Hannah to be almost as "away with the fairies" as george. Theres no way she was with him so long and didnt know this side of his personality. I dont think all blame can lie with him. He is mentally ill. I'm not sure hannah is. I dont have kids but I'm shocked at her life since having her boy. Surely that's not normal?
I guess everyone is different but that definitely wasn’t normal for me. I had a csection and I was sore, struggled to sleep because I couldn’t get comfy and was up feeding every 2 hours.

On top of that having to inject yourself every day to prevent blood clots and not daring to sneeze incase you rip yourself in 2.

Definitely wasn’t concerned about my hair and make up!

Reactions: 8
I literally can’t get this out of my head lol
Same 😂😂

Lov

love Jessica Hayes I’ve been following her since love island

Yeah i do like jessica now- she has changed so much since LI days. She is def more relatable as a mum with her week long un washed hair 😊
Dont get me wrong i have nothing against Hannah but the “ive had loads of surgery so I’ll have no problem with a section “ thing was annoying.
And the nails ...... how does she do anything?!!

Reactions: 3
OMG as if she needs any more filler in that already square face!!! I used to think she was so pretty in love island in a baywatch typical blonde way!! But now omg I think she looks scary she has gone way too far!!!!

Reactions: 4
She looks very different from Love island days.
Altho dont get me wrong id have fillers etc if i had the money😊- just a bit i mean.

I’ve just been on George’s page for the last half hour and he needs some serious help.. like its beyond being funny 😂 he thinks hes Merlin the wizard from the 5th dimension and he runs that dimension, fought 6 demons off a womens dead husband in hell to take him up to heaven and thats healed her and her heavy chest. Stop its actually so sad these woman are paying for this, he needs sectioning

Reactions: 7
OMG as if she needs any more filler in that already square face!!! I used to think she was so pretty in love island in a baywatch typical blonde way!! But now omg I think she looks scary she has gone way too far!!!!
she has soo much filler in her cheeks/lips/around her mouth - her entire face has been pumped up with huge amounts of it and it's not a good look

Reactions: 1
I’m all for mums having a break, don’t get me wrong. But her baby is less than a month old. She had a major operation 3 weeks ago. And she’s out partying.

Just look at the contrast between her and Jessica Hayes / Emma woodhams

Reactions: 6
I’m all for mums having a break, don’t get me wrong. But her baby is less than a month old. She had a major operation 3 weeks ago. And she’s out partying.

Just look at the contrast between her and Jessica Hayes / Emma woodhams
If you watched her story you would have no idea she had just had a baby

Also on her story discussing how she couldn't wait to get her fillers done. Doesn't seem to have any real interest in the baby and seems keen to get back to her old life before becoming a mum

Reactions: 5
Somebody should delicately tell her that more fillers are the last thing she needs
Yeah I agree with the going out partying comments I just couldn’t have imagined going on a night out when my baby was only a few weeks old, surely she’s tired/emotional/sore and everything else that comes with the first few weeks post partum

Reactions: 2
Mate if I sneezed 3 weeks after my csection I had to hold it as it still hurt, and felt like I was gonna pop back open 🤢 and trust me my recovery was what I would class as easy, how the duck is she out dancing 😩😩🆘🆘

Reactions: 4