Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HOW does she justify promoting a product on her insta page by a company she does pr work for but doesn’t feel the need to declare it as an ad? It doesn’t matter that she doesn’t have “one teeny, weeny obligation” to post it on her personal insta account but there is a clear conflict. Even if she is paying for the product, the fact that her company is being paid to promote that product makes her recommendation completely biased.

Reactions: 14
HOW does she justify promoting a product on her insta page by a company she does pr work for but doesn’t feel the need to declare it as an ad? It doesn’t matter that she doesn’t have “one teeny, weeny obligation” to post it on her personal insta account but there is a clear conflict. Even if she is paying for the product, the fact that her company is being paid to promote that product makes her recommendation completely biased.
Yeah but, she’s OBSESSED with it 😁 #blessedandobsessed

Reactions: 6
Her stories today remind me that sometimes I look back on my Instagram/Facebook memories and I’ve done the little videos showing off my outfits and I find it so cringe to see what I used to post.
But I was 21 not bloody 30!!

Reactions: 5
Totally agree, it is a total conflict. Most reputable companies wouldn’t want to work with that as they don’t need to be bigged up by a PR insta hun (Sorry Hannah but that is what you have become). Look at New Moon Blooms, she is constantly promoting them, the virtual event her PR agency is running is being showcased on her personal Instagram page. Why? This should exclusively be on her company page.

She can protest as much as she likes but I would say she likes to slip to her small clients that she has a personal ‘substantial’ following.

Reactions: 8
She is definitely leveraging her personal page for clients very clearly whether that is in her formal T&Cs or not. I think it really dilutes the value of her IG personally because when everything is an unofficial spon it just becomes a bit forced and false. She loves to tell us how busy she is and how non 9-5 PR is but I’m not sure I believe that for her either as any time she is near the laptop after 7 we get a story about it like with the workouts and it’s not that often to be honest.

Reactions: 9
She is definitely leveraging her personal page for clients very clearly whether that is in her formal T&Cs or not. I think it really dilutes the value of her IG personally because when everything is an unofficial spon it just becomes a bit forced and false. She loves to tell us how busy she is and how non 9-5 PR is but I’m not sure I believe that for her either as any time she is near the laptop after 7 we get a story about it like with the workouts and it’s not that often to be honest.
Yes she can keeping protesting and the thing is none of us will be able to prove it. Though again take New Moon Blooms as an example, they have under 10k followers so she knows she has pulling power so I’m sure mentioning to them that she’s happy to showcase them on her page goes down very well...

The narrative of working so hard (to justify her six holidays per year ;)) is not credible. I know people who work in marketing/PR and they are at their desks By 7.30am/8am. Not our Hannah who likes to get her 10,000 steps in and not to mention her barre lunchtime classes. Plus she seems to story when she likes during the day. Now I don’t mind but don’t moan to followers that you are so busy...just be real!

Yes she can keeping protesting and the thing is none of us will be able to prove it. Though again take New Moon Blooms as an example, they have under 10k followers so she knows she has pulling power so I’m sure mentioning to them that she’s happy to showcase them on her page goes down very well...

The narrative of working so hard (to justify her six holidays per year ;)) is not credible. I know people who work in marketing/PR and they are at their desks By 7.30am/8am. Not our Hannah who likes to get her 10,000 steps in and not to mention her barre lunchtime classes. Plus she seems to story when she likes during the day. Now I don’t mind but don’t moan to followers that you are so busy...just be real!
You would wonder what her clients think of her personal struggles recently, her trip to Adare likely had them asking were they paying too much !

Reactions: 7
Hannah’s Mother’s Day tribute stories heavily featuring pics of HER from her wedding album..... this girl really can’t help herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hannah’s Mother’s Day tribute stories heavily featuring pics of HER from her wedding album..... this girl really can’t help herself
Just came on here to say this. Basically an excuse to show off alllllllllll of her wedding photos again. Would one picture not have been enough???

You should see the the wedding video trailer thing she posted not that long ago. It basically starts with clips from speeches about how beautiful and amazing she is. It goes on and on. Ritchie eventually gets a look in. Maybe she is amazing but for your wedding day video, surely you'd start it with speech quotes about how great a couple you make? Wait and see, she'll read tattle and do her usual spiel of "oh someone accidentally sent me a message on DM that was obviously aimed for someone else and in it they were saying did you see Hannah's wedding video, like why would you start your wedding video with comments about how amazing you are?

Hannah must be reading here cos the Europe got a week off in the Qs on her stories yday. She did use the opportunity to remind us of how hard she works though... back on that laptop after dinner for another two hours. 🙄

• Haha
Oh my god woman, give it a rest. You got married, you love your mother - big whoop. we know! Oh and newsflash your husband is not attractive #sorrynotsorry

Reactions: 16
She lives in East Putney in one of them new build blocks above the shops, next to the tube station. Definitely not Chelsea 🤣
She has her address displayed for everyone to see on her Oysho haul and yes you are right it is Putney. Hannah if you are reading, delete your stories!

Actually feeling sick watching her Irish dance around her apt this morning, really doubt her downstairs neighbours are enjoying it as much as she did 🙉

Actually feeling sick watching her Irish dance around her apt this morning, really doubt her downstairs neighbours are enjoying it as much as she did 🙉
“Sweaty mess” and is on screen with no sweat and face full of make-up. gobsmacked she managed to fit in a 9.30am class with her ‘hectic’ work schedule.

Reactions: 10
Oh god that was mortifying. Why does she make abs everything about herself and her appearance.... Was clearly just an opportunity to flaunt. And she has a happy paddy's day post on her grid, featuring lots of pictures of her posing and of course, hotel Europe features

High entertainment value today tbh! The idea of her forcing Richie to film her irish dancing across the park was enough to send me off. Important to note that the main point she was trying to get across today in addition to her abs, busy work day and dancing skills is her famous grandfather who is much much better than your grandfather.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many times did Hannah speak about how she thinks the quality of H&M clothes is “shite” and yet there she is this morning with pages of #af for H&M goods? Dose 🙄

Does anyone follow her Hannah saunders PR page? Lots of the same brands are then recommended on her own personal insta. I know she says she would only recommend stuff she actually likes but there’s no doubt that if people purchase something from the brand as a result of her promoting or recommending it on her personal Instagram, then it doesn’t exactly do her business any harm either given she’s paid to increase their sales and brand awareness. Seems like kinda blurred lines to me. No hate, just an observation.

Reactions: 7
Nice bit of narrative creation from the PR guru there about Ritchie buying her some le labo 🙄 maybe she used his card so technically he did buy it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.