Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah to be fair versus her circle of friends she’s a saint can’t keep up with their travels and mixing of groups indoors outdoors all doors! Had to laugh at the bottle of gin consumed last night..... I just don’t believe that sorry feel the “obsessed with a different product each day” Hannah gets carried away building her online persona.

Reactions: 2
Sooooo insensitive!!! You saw and lived with your entire family for the last few MONTHS!!! It’s literally been TWO WEEKS (if even) Try actually sticking to the rules like the rest of us... I haven’t seen my family in nearly a year!!!!
She’s the definition of 13 going on 30. Her older sister seems much more well adjusted

Reactions: 6
Oh god the questions are back, I’m sure she asks herself some of these just to have an opportunity to brag

She referenced being 30 going on 13 so she Def has her alerts on here. The Europe was only mentioned a couple times so pretty low key tbh. I think the pandemic overall really shows up people who aren’t used to not getting their own way .... the slightest inconvenience for Hannah is too much- but she’s seen all her family numerous times over the last year and had a pretty standard Christmas - missing being at your parents to be cooked your breakfast on a Saturday morning is kinda embarrassing if you ask me as a married 30 something

Reactions: 9
Listing out the holiday plans, is she for real? I’m starting to think she’s actually trying to be talked about on here. Any PR is good PR perhaps?

Listing out the holiday plans, is she for real? I’m starting to think she’s actually trying to be talked about on here. Any PR is good PR perhaps?
I thought the same, and complaining about the price, I thought nothing was out of reach. Explains why she enjoys the comforts of her parents house so much

Reactions: 5
What world does she live in? She really feels so hard done by not having had her usual 8 holidays to Italy or skiing, santorini and Portugal. She actually had a fairly OK year all things considered. She was on a skiing trip last March, she was in santorini with her parents in August or September, not to mention over and back between London and Dublin a few times. She was in Europe Hotel in kerry, she had a few stay cations also in Dublin too, the wilder Hotel was 1 so I don't know why she's making out she's hard done by.

Reactions: 13
My new favourite is when she talks about her London flat as so so small, tiny, shoebox etc. Like who could possibly live here full time. Erm, most people in London live in a similar space... I know I do! she has a spare room, balcony.... again not doing too bad by normal people standards but her privilege is just so hilarious. I actually thought all that hotel ranting was a low key beg, surprised she didn’t tag some of her favourites.

Reactions: 12
My new favourite is when she talks about her London flat as so so small, tiny, shoebox etc. Like who could possibly live here full time. Erm, most people in London live in a similar space... I know I do! she has a spare room, balcony.... again not doing too bad by normal people standards but her privilege is just so hilarious. I actually thought all that hotel ranting was a low key beg, surprised she didn’t tag some of her favourites.
I know you would be watching with your mouth open at some of the things she says. I laughed at her saying I like to have things in the diary to have to look forward to say in 3 months time. Lol. She rarely went longer than 6 weeks without a trip be it a holiday, a hotel break or back to Dublin for some celebration. So out of touch with reality its unbelievable.

Reactions: 11
As much as I enjoy her chats about make-up and skincare I'm going to have to unfollow her. For someone who has their own PR company she really is oblivious to how she comes across on social media. She can't help where she comes from or how she was brought up, but that's no excuse for being tone deaf to the rest of the world. That rant yesterday was the final straw for me, and I feel disappointed as I really wanted to overlook that part of her personality seeing as I enjoy her content. As others have pointed out she has enjoyed many getaways and breaks throughout the pandemic, more than the average person, and even though they wern't to her usual places or as frequent as before she should still be very grateful. She came across very spoiled and entitled yesterday. I really feel she's let herself down.

Reactions: 12
She has a bit of an obnoxious streak in her. Sure she’s from a privileged background but she’s also an adult, have some awareness of what’s going on, Hannah 🙄 She was more than happy to come onto her insta stories and give out about what was being said about her here , but never addressed the fact she didn’t quarantine at Christmas before seeing her family and friends. Never addressed it. I follow one of her friends, Slaney O’Brien, who is from an even more privileged background than Hannah and she comes across so well - very down to earth and grounded. She is very enjoyable and relatable for a lot of people I think. Hannah could do with taking a few leaves out of her book.

Reactions: 7
What world does she live in? She really feels so hard done by not having had her usual 8 holidays to Italy or skiing, santorini and Portugal. She actually had a fairly OK year all things considered. She was on a skiing trip last March, she was in santorini with her parents in August or September, not to mention over and back between London and Dublin a few times. She was in Europe Hotel in kerry, she had a few stay cations also in Dublin too, the wilder Hotel was 1 so I don't know why she's making out she's hard done by.
gosh I had forgotten about her trips, didn’t realise she had been on so many last year. Also she mentions in additon to booking staycations in England that she has also booked hotels in Ireland. Will she be quarantining when she goes back to Ireland? Based on her blatant disregard to public health advise I think not. I wish she was called out more publically on that, otherwise she will continue to flout the rules.

also re. her constant tagging, she’s obviously trying to use Instagram to get new ‘dream clients.’ Take that flower company who are a new client of hers, she probably promised them social media coverage and I noticed one her comps was to win a bunch of their flowers - again I am sure it was sold to them as a ‘fabulous’ PR opportunity.

gosh I had forgotten about her trips, didn’t realise she had been on so many last year. Also she mentions in additon to booking staycations in England that she has also booked hotels in Ireland. Will she be quarantining when she goes back to Ireland? Based on her blatant disregard to public health advise I think not. I wish she was called out more publically on that, otherwise she will continue to flout the rules.

also re. her constant tagging, she’s obviously trying to use Instagram to get new ‘dream clients.’ Take that flower company who are a new client of hers, she probably promised them social media coverage and I noticed one her comps was to win a bunch of their flowers - again I am sure it was sold to them as a ‘fabulous’ PR opportunity.
Yeah I thought it was strange she said she has her "Irish" holiday booked. How does she know when hotels are opening here? Could be June. Could be July. Could be August. We don't know yet. Look we all love a holiday or a break, I'd 4 trips cancelled last year, but this one seems to be totally frustrated with the fact she has to live like the rest of us. She spends every entire trip on her phone boasting about where she's lapping up the luxury. It's quite vulgar actually how much she brags and how flashy she is when away, down to every single bit she puts in her mouth has to be shown.

Reactions: 7
She has a bit of an obnoxious streak in her. Sure she’s from a privileged background but she’s also an adult, have some awareness of what’s going on, Hannah 🙄 She was more than happy to come onto her insta stories and give out about what was being said about her here , but never addressed the fact she didn’t quarantine at Christmas before seeing her family and friends. Never addressed it. I follow one of her friends, Slaney O’Brien, who is from an even more privileged background than Hannah and she comes across so well - very down to earth and grounded. She is very enjoyable and relatable for a lot of people I think. Hannah could do with taking a few leaves out of her book.
I LOVE Slaney, she seems so relatable and nice!

Yeah I thought it was strange she said she has her "Irish" holiday booked. How does she know when hotels are opening here? Could be June. Could be July. Could be August. We don't know yet. Look we all love a holiday or a break, I'd 4 trips cancelled last year, but this one seems to be totally frustrated with the fact she has to live like the rest of us. She spends every entire trip on her phone boasting about where she's lapping up the luxury. It's quite vulgar actually how much she brags and how flashy she is when away, down to every single bit she puts in her mouth has to be shown.
I can’t deal with her. I think one of least favorite types of people are those who have her level of self adoration and excessive arrogance. So off putting.

Ye you’d swear she was real new money ... sooo boastful ... LOVES to flash it... so classless

Ye you’d swear she was real new money ... sooo boastful ... LOVES to flash it... so classless
It's also so uncool to be boasting and flashing her lavish lifestyle. Snippets here and there is grand, but there's a fine line. I enjoy her beauty content, but the bragging is off-putting.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.