Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never knew Hannah had her own thread! I live vicariously through her instagram stories and I’m so so envious of her lifestyle I won’t lie, if I had a fraction of her wealth and privilege I’d be on cloud nine.
I reckon she gets more freebies than the average influencer too because she IS the PR person? Not actually sure how PR works but I imagine she’s the one sending the freebies from companies to influencers and is the one who tells them what to say and how to advertise etc. Her highlights have a number of different brands and I always thought it was obvious that they were represented by her company but she should also be declaring it in every story she does to be fair
Hannah might need to broaden her PR vocabulary. “Obsessed” with two products, one after the next on her stories. Maybe she need to pick up a copy of the Oxford dictionary and become “obsessed” with looking up new adjectives !!
Poor performance, if I was a client I’d have some concerns.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can't believe she did another Q&A last night with several questions AGAIN about the Europe Hotel in kerry. She does this once a week at least any excuse to tag them. Anyone who follows her would know the answer to that question, what hotels do you recommend in Ireland 🙄give me a break. Ehh the same ones she said last week, the Europe and adare. And plugging that Dr Lancer moisturiser that's about 200euro.

Reactions: 13
Did anyone notice she did the panoramic view of her London apartment the other day? 😂 Before showing Percy pigs on her table! There was fresh flowers and don’t get me wrong it looked nice and cosy but bloody hell you’d think it was a penthouse or something...and it was SO obvious what she was doing 😂

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice she did the panoramic view of her London apartment the other day? 😂 Before showing Percy pigs on her table! There was fresh flowers and don’t get me wrong it looked nice and cosy but bloody hell you’d think it was a penthouse or something...and it was SO obvious what she was doing 😂
Thought the same. No chance those Percy pigs will be eaten !

Reactions: 3
I saw that. Someone asked aswell in the questions box where is the best place to live in London. She says putney/Chelsea... I'm pretty sure that's where she lives. Most of those questions aren't genuine, it's like an excuse for a session for her to brag.

Reactions: 5
I saw that. Someone asked aswell in the questions box where is the best place to live in London. She says putney/Chelsea... I'm pretty sure that's where she lives. Most of those questions aren't genuine, it's like an excuse for a session for her to brag.
She 100% doesn’t live in Chelsea. If she did we’d nevvvvver hear the end of it.

Total “troll” comment but I call BS on her running. Who doesn’t have a red face or a bead of sweat after a 10km run, or who can run effectively with hair down? Over Christmas Ally McGinn reposted Hannah’s post 5km selfie alongside hers for the difference and Hannah claimed it was a filter.

Also she has worked on PR for Spotlight since 2017 so is the reason behind every single influencer spamming insta.
This is so wild! I wouldn’t be surprised tbh... never thought about that before. She probably ran enough to take 59 selfies then chose the right one before walking the rest of the way to Chelsea bridge. Agree with all the Q+A and Europe content .... how could anyone still be asking her that when it’s all she talks about weekly

This is so wild! I wouldn’t be surprised tbh... never thought about that before. She probably ran enough to take 59 selfies then chose the right one before walking the rest of the way to Chelsea bridge. Agree with all the Q+A and Europe content .... how could anyone still be asking her that when it’s all she talks about weekly
If you only ever followed her for 5 minutes you would know she constantly talks about the Europe Hotel....you know, where she got married!!! Therefore I don't think all the questions about the Europe are genuine, I think it's just an excuse to tag them tbh.

I’d say it was part of her wedding ‘deal’ with them - negotiated by Daddy no doubt!

Reactions: 8
She 100% doesn’t live in Chelsea. If she did we’d nevvvvver hear the end of it.
She lives in East Putney in one of them new build blocks above the shops, next to the tube station. Definitely not Chelsea 🤣

I’d say it was part of her wedding ‘deal’ with them - negotiated by Daddy no doubt!
I don’t think they need the exposure to be honest. They only do a very small number of weddings each year so wouldn’t need her to promote them.

The constant tagging is simply in the hope that they’ll gift her a weekend away again 🙄 the rest of us mere mortals actually pay for our own weddings and not a hope in hell of our venues inviting us back for a free weekend

The constant tagging is simply in the hope that they’ll gift her a weekend away again 🙄 the rest of us mere mortals actually pay for our own weddings and not a hope in hell of our venues inviting us back for a free weekend
A lot of venues do have the bride and groom back free of charge though, not all, but plenty do.

Hannah refusing to talk about covid on her question box today - is that because she broke plenty of restrictions when she came home in December and knows she’s in no position to talk about how difficult it all is!!!!

Reactions: 11
A lot of venues do have the bride and groom back free of charge though, not all, but plenty do.

Hannah refusing to talk about covid on her question box today - is that because she broke plenty of restrictions when she came home in December and knows she’s in no position to talk about how difficult it all is!!!!
Lots of people in her circle completely and utterly do what they like and travel and don't quarantine. Her "best friend who lives within her 5 km in Dublin ) her words, who she went out walking every morning with here in Ireland was in the French alpes last week. The rest of us have to abide by the no travel rule

Reactions: 7
her friend Martha mcdermott is another one who NEVER abided by the rules when she came from London to limerick, then to Dublin, then back to limerick ant then to London. a day after landing, she got her nails done. I'm sorry but how are these girls not reported or detected by the relevant authorities?

Reactions: 13
her friend Martha mcdermott is another one who NEVER abided by the rules when she came from London to limerick, then to Dublin, then back to limerick ant then to London. a day after landing, she got her nails done. I'm sorry but how are these girls not reported or detected by the relevant authorities?
It's a joke isn't it?? An absolute disgrace. How could you actually go off and enjoy yourself knowing the state the country is in, then just come back from abroad and carry on as normal, but the worst part is, having the audacity to post it on social media and expect people to not be infuriated.

Reactions: 7
It's a joke isn't it?? An absolute disgrace. How could you actually go off and enjoy yourself knowing the state the country is in, then just come back from abroad and carry on as normal, but the worst part is, having the audacity to post it on social media and expect people to not be infuriated.

exactly!!! and Hannah came home in a rush because Richie's father wasn't well. did it not occur to her she could have endangered him? or her own parents????? like I'm not a covid obsessed person, I abide by the rules and expect everyone to. there's an arrogance in these girls that baffles me

Reactions: 9
exactly!!! and Hannah came home in a rush because Richie's father wasn't well. did it not occur to her she could have endangered him? or her own parents????? like I'm not a covid obsessed person, I abide by the rules and expect everyone to. there's an arrogance in these girls that baffles me
I just don't know how anyone, anyone, would have the brass neck to post yourself in Dublin today doing your walk within your 5km and then days later show your holiday snaps. Its so ignorant. Hannah flitted between London and Dublin all year, whatever suited her at the time. I know of loads of people in her circle through friends of mine, they all mix and still visit family for dinners and drinks for birthday celebrations etc, and again, have the neck to post it and gloat on social media

I just don't know how anyone, anyone, would have the brass neck to post yourself in Dublin today doing your walk within your 5km and then days later show your holiday snaps. Its so ignorant. Hannah flitted between London and Dublin all year, whatever suited her at the time. I know of loads of people in her circle through friends of mine, they all mix and still visit family for dinners and drinks for birthday celebrations etc, and again, have the neck to post it and gloat on social media

I just don’t get how the guards aren’t on these people??? Like people getting fined for less

God these questions have to have been written by her. “Have you got extensions?!” 🙄

What a surprise she’s been finding the last few weeks hard. First time she’s been abiding by the rules and not travelling all over the place. Oh wait no she’s not, she’s been seeing her sister 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.