Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice night out for Hannah round one of her amazing best friends houses! Shame there’s so much covid judging around I mean if you can’t go round your friends for dinner and wine and to your parents or sisters when you feel like in a pandemic what’s this world coming too. I’m sure the pal will be removing the evidence. Then she will give us a big covid speech on Monday about a few outdoor restaurants she’s booked to finally see friends and for some date nights- hang in there everyone brighter days are coming 🙄
a sneaky delete from her friend this morning. A law above the rest of us apparently.

Reactions: 7
Nice night out for Hannah round one of her amazing best friends houses! Shame there’s so much covid judging around I mean if you can’t go round your friends for dinner and wine and to your parents or sisters when you feel like in a pandemic what’s this world coming too. I’m sure the pal will be removing the evidence. Then she will give us a big covid speech on Monday about a few outdoor restaurants she’s booked to finally see friends and for some date nights- hang in there everyone brighter days are coming 🙄
More info please !!

Reactions: 1
She was sipping away on her wine on her friends story last night very much indoors with a few around but was quickly deleted this morning. MIA on stories today so must have been a BIG night!
That’s really irritating. For someone who has been spouting about how hard lockdown has been , despite her constant rule breaking, that just takes the piss. Thought she was “bubbling” with her sisters family for childcare reasons?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She was sipping away on her wine on her friends story last night very much indoors with a few around but was quickly deleted this morning. MIA on stories today so must have been a BIG night!

What friend was it out of curiosity

Reactions: 1
Clara McG..... was removed first thing in the morning though.
That Clara one is even worse than Hannah for rule breaking...how many holidays has she been on in the last year?!?!! It is unreal. And she’s over and back to mummy & daddy in the middle of it all..not to mention dinner parties every other weekend and whenever the sun is out.

Reactions: 5
Clara McG..... was removed first thing in the morning though.
She has been travelling all over the place that one too, over and back to Ireland and she was a couple of other places. Another girl in that group was on a skiing holiday in Feb and did not quarantine when she got back because she was out walking with hannah. Imagine blatantly breaking the rules like that and being so Brazen as to post it.

Reactions: 3
That Clara one is even worse than Hannah for rule breaking...how many holidays has she been on in the last year?!?!! It is unreal. And she’s over and back to mummy & daddy in the middle of it all..not to mention dinner parties every other weekend and whenever the sun is out.
Oh she’s paying zero attention to any restrictions but to be fair to her there are no “we’re all in this together/ it’s just so hard/brighter days are coming” keynote speeches from her in between sponsored posts. If Hannah said absolutely nothing about covid it would be one thing and didn’t share every minute of her day to preach about her working out, amazing mum and Ritchie only to go fully silent when she’s off breaking the rules

Oh she’s paying zero attention to any restrictions but to be fair to her there are no “we’re all in this together/ it’s just so hard/brighter days are coming” keynote speeches from her in between sponsored posts. If Hannah said absolutely nothing about covid it would be one thing and didn’t share every minute of her day to preach about her working out, amazing mum and Ritchie only to go fully silent when she’s off breaking the rules
It's disgraceful behaviour, no bother to her posting her holiday pictures in mallorca in Feb when the rest of us where locked up in this tit show. We have all missed holidays and different occasions, why do they think they are above doing what's asked.

Reactions: 2
She has been travelling all over the place that one too, over and back to Ireland and she was a couple of other places. Another girl in that group was on a skiing holiday in Feb and did not quarantine when she got back because she was out walking with hannah. Imagine blatantly breaking the rules like that and being so Brazen as to post it.
What is it with this group of girls just disregarding the rules and posting about it on social media?! So arrogant and clearly think they’re superior to everyone else

And the audacity to think you won’t get it/spread it to vulnerable people/your own parents the way they have been interacting with them and living with them while moving mad all year.

Reactions: 2
What is it with this group of girls just disregarding the rules and posting about it on social media?! So arrogant and clearly think they’re superior to everyone else
I know. Imagine having the neck to post holiday pictures by the pool while everyone else is limited to 5km. I'm actually surprised she even bothered to delete the evidence the next morning as she couldn't give two shits, she just does what she wants. Lockdown has just been one big party for her drinking wine in France, Spain, London, Ireland.

I know. Imagine having the neck to post holiday pictures by the pool while everyone else is limited to 5km. I'm actually surprised she even bothered to delete the evidence the next morning as she couldn't give two shits, she just does what she wants. Lockdown has just been one big party for her drinking wine in France, Spain, London, Ireland.
Big time! Zero shits given. I’d say Clara only took it down because princess hannah told her to...I often wonder what these girls work at that they can just swan off on extended holidays!

Reactions: 4
Big time! Zero shits given. I’d say Clara only took it down because princess hannah told her to...I often wonder what these girls work at that they can just swan off on extended holidays!
I saw her and her gang in a restaurant in Dublin once, Rob Kenny was with them. An obnoxious bunch, totally took over with the noise of them. All of them glued to their phones too

Reactions: 7
Shes nothing special, We can all go on holiday or hang with friends. however most of us just choose to obey the rules in a global pandemic. All they do is show what spoilt pathetic children they are.

She’s literally shameless about posting about her trips home and holidays etc. Very strange to be so public with it all, I’d be too mortified to put up posts like that!

She’s literally shameless about posting about her trips home and holidays etc. Very strange to be so public with it all, I’d be too mortified to put up posts like that!
I imagine we are in for a barrage of painful activity in the coming days from this shower with the re-opening of the UK tomorrow!

I imagine we are in for a barrage of painful activity in the coming days from this shower with the re-opening of the UK tomorrow!
Can you just imagine the display of vanity, when she gets the extensions, nails and brows done this week . I'm looking forward to getting my hair and nails done myself but for myself, not to show off. Every single thing will be documented along with endless selfies. As someone here said, the UK had 48 hours of sunshine last weekend and it was non stop posting about how amazing it was. Like seriously she goes way over board boasting it's embarrassing at her age

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.