Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her stories today really showed how much of a snob she is. Slating the ferry like that just because she has N OT I O N S. A ferry from Dublin to holyhead.. Why would you need a bed, shower, office, wardrobe for a change of outfit. Its a 2 hour crossing. Who ever associated sailing Dublin to holyhead with luxury, its a, means of getting from A to B. A spoilt princess. And weren't her parents breaking the 5km rules out at poolbeg lighthouse, because I'm pretty sure she was showing coffee shops on her daily walk near Ranelagh. Mortifying, waving at her as if it was the film Brooklyn in 1950s and she was sailing to America as a 17year old. She's a grown married woman home more during this pandemic than most normally get on a good year.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I believe she also said her sister was also abused.
How awful. I'm not fan of Hannah but it just goes to show, you never really know someone's story.
The whole family have such a shiny, glamorous exterior - you'd never know something so terrible happened to their two daughters.
She's very brave to talk about it as I truly believe the more people that do so, make it less of a taboo for others to come forward.
I just hope the perpetrator is not freely able to do this to anyone else.

Reactions: 22

Sufija

This is ridiculous carry on from you lot. Don't you realise Hannah is returning to an apartment that doesn't have an AGA in the kitchen, OR fresh overpriced lilies being sold on her doorstep? How dare you all be so insensitive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I can’t believe these stories on the boat. She is honestly the most stuck up spoilt bitch I follow (unfollowing now). You’ve just spent 3 months (wrongly) with your family and are now heading back to London to break even more rules by bubbling with your sister and you’re still complaining. Most of us haven’t been anywhere in almost a year and certainly didn’t get a lovely family Christmas.
She honestly has no idea about real life

Reactions: 20

MissTeddy

VIP Member
This is ridiculous carry on from you lot. Don't you realise Hannah is returning to an apartment that doesn't have an AGA in the kitchen, OR fresh overpriced lilies being sold on her doorstep? How dare you all be so insensitive.
it’s ok she’s dancing in her lycra to show you she’s still skinny - so all is good.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Sufija

I actually really like Hannah but I have to admit, there have been a couple of things that have caused me to roll my eyes. The other day she had a story up of her with her pets and the caption on it said something like "nothing better than cuddles by the AGA".

I mean, why the desperation to ensure everyone knows theres a status symbol in the kitchen?

I might swipe the neighbours cat for a picture by the toaster and caption my story 'nothing better than hugs by the Russell Hobbs"

• Haha
Reactions: 18

toffeepop

“A super fun journey” 🙄 I don’t think I’ve ever heard a house buyer say that before, especially not in this climate. Keeping it humble as always Han 👍🏼

Reactions: 18

New-Yark

Absolutely delighted she’s moving home, it means we will all be spared another take of that Brooklyn “bye muuuuuuuuuum” scene at Poolbeg after Christmas 🙄. Ironically I used to like her but saw her differently after she lost her shit on the ferry that day - while she travelling in the middle of a pandemic but still had to have 100% luxury and comfort. Noticed all her knobbish behaviour since which I guess makes me a begrudging Irish loser then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
Find it in incredibly poor taste to post gushing about Lydia Millen after her recent behaviour.

Hannah is exactly like Lydia. Gloating and displays of wealth they’ve both done very little to deserve.

Reactions: 16

Ontherunrun

High entertainment value today tbh! The idea of her forcing Richie to film her irish dancing across the park was enough to send me off. Important to note that the main point she was trying to get across today in addition to her abs, busy work day and dancing skills is her famous grandfather who is much much better than your grandfather.

• Haha

captainkirk

Chatty Member
Clara was in Ireland during the week in her parents house, now she's in London wining and dinning in chelsea. How are they getting away with this? I saw online earlier a woman being detained in a quarantine hotel in Dublin after landing in off a flight this morning, with a negative covid result. And she has to foot the bill for the hotel. How have these people been allowed to travel freely for holidays (non essential travel) for the past year? Posting it and bragging because God forbid we wouldn't know how they live their best champagne life.
Couldn’t agree more - they always have to post their best champagne life and blissfully ignore the restrictions the rest of us are adhering to...I reckon they’re all in competition with each other to see who’s having the most glamorous night out! I find the constant bragging so tiresome aswell - did anyone notice in Hannah’s Q&A today - anytime someone commented on a country they were hoping to visit, Hannah almost had to claim a sense of ownership - ‘oh Portugal, me and my family have been going to that restaurant in Quinta de lago for 30 years, oh the Europe hotel, well me and my family have been going there since before it was built, oh Japan, I had 7 honeymoons there’ bore off Hannah it’s actually not a Q&A, just a platform for you to boast!

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Oh my god woman, give it a rest. You got married, you love your mother - big whoop. we know! Oh and newsflash your husband is not attractive #sorrynotsorry

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
She was living with her parents for three months, only back in London 2 days and she's complaining again. Not to mention the dramatics when she was actually leaving, you would swear she was shipping off to Afghanastan. How did she ever move to London in the first place?? Fair play to her husband for sticking 3 months living with the inlaws. I love my mother and MIL but as a grown woman I need my space. I couldn't stick 3 months living with either of them and neither would my partner. I have only followed Hannah a few months and I really did like her when I started. She is very spoiled though and it's starting to put me off 😔

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She’s 30 right ? Or nearly 30? Why does she have to cry and make such a fuss. You’re a married women, a grown up. Catch ahold of yourself and stop being the family princess.

• Heart

Axxsmile

“A super fun journey” 🙄 I don’t think I’ve ever heard a house buyer say that before, especially not in this climate. Keeping it humble as always Han 👍🏼
I literally bought a house and got my keys last Wednesday and it has been the most stressful process of my life and I am not the better of it. Between following up with bathe bank and builders to get jobs done in time before your loan closes… then getting solicitors to do things it’s hard work.We are currently getting floors and appliances in the house and even this is stressful. You’re constantly depending on other people to do things. I’m no where near wealthy nor my family are we saved hard for the last year and lived at home. My parents bought us a tv and his parents got us a mattress!! This is real life middle class people shit. Hannah would want to get a grip. Although I would love a bit of her Botox to take away the wrinkles I have got since we started the process😂😂😂

Reactions: 15

SozBbz

VIP Member
Does anyone else think Cashel Palace sounds like a super cheap Chinese? Like “I’m off to Cashel Paace to get chicken balls and chips with curry sauce”. Vom 🤢

The place looks like absolute Instagram nonsense, zero interest.

• Haha

blondeminion15

VIP Member
She doesn't live on this planet. I'm a similar age to her, a recent home owner, a lover of beauty and fashion but don't find her relatable in any way shape or form. Everything that comes out of her mouth is braggy and boastful. She exaggerates and dramatises the most trivial of things. The constant preening and posing into the camera, the over sharing. She is obsessed with herself. I think she also fancies herself as witty and a bit of a comedian and she couldn't be further from it. She has obviously been reading here as she's now gone on a huge speil about why this house was the one even though they viewed Georgian etc.

• Heart