Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah is off to check her emails on a bank hol everyone! Has anyone ever worked harder than this girl boss?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's going to be so Insufferable next week when salons open and outdoor dinning is allowed in the UK gloating, boasting and showing off her best life.

Reactions: 9
She's going to be so Insufferable next week when salons open and outdoor dinning is allowed in the UK gloating, boasting and showing off her best life.
Couldn’t agree more! When the UK had 48 hours of sunshine last week it was non-stop gloat central...’we’re having a little heatwave here’ 🙄 FYI - we had nice weather in irelend aswell Hannah, get over yourself! She’ll be painful next week too boasting about all her treatments & beauty appointments, fully aware that most of her audience back home won’t see the inside of a groomers for months to come! But then again, she likes it like that - being a cut above the rest of us

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Couldn’t agree more! When the UK had 48 hours of sunshine last week it was non-stop gloat central...’we’re having a little heatwave here’ 🙄 FYI - we had nice weather in irelend aswell Hannah, get over yourself! She’ll be painful next week too boasting about all her treatments & beauty appointments, fully aware that most of her audience back home won’t see the inside of a groomers for months to come! But then again, she likes it like that - being a cut above the rest of us
Oh she has to make up for missing her easter family get together in the Europe Hotel in kerry, so she will go overboard with a dozen selfies after she gets her hair done. Then it will be non stop "little date night" in all the fancy restaurants. For richies birthday she posted 18 pictures on stories. 18!!!!! Aswell as an Instagram post with about 5 other photos. She just doesn't know when to stop. It's so obvious it was an opportunity to throw back and remind us how fabulous she looks pre covid.

Reactions: 4
Oh she has to make up for missing her easter family get together in the Europe Hotel in kerry, so she will go overboard with a dozen selfies after she gets her hair done. Then it will be non stop "little date night" in all the fancy restaurants. For richies birthday she posted 18 pictures on stories. 18!!!!! Aswell as an Instagram post with about 5 other photos. She just doesn't know when to stop. It's so obvious it was an opportunity to throw back and remind us how fabulous she looks pre covid.
18?!?! WTF!!! And not one of them was his on his own..she had to feature in them all! The constant posing is so grotesque, how does he put up with it! God love him 🤣

Reactions: 3
Also noticed how in her Q&A she made a point of saying people have become very judgemental how others behave during covid. Because she knows right well she was unnecessarily jumping between Ireland and London and creating "bubbles" to suit herself. And alot of her close friends whom she openly tags and gives shout outs to have been holidaying several times during this pandemic. They think they are too special to do what's expected of them

Reactions: 8
So true! - her pals who I know of through friends of friends are flat out holidaying. Sure her best pal, sister of Doireann’s BF, was in France last summer for about a month flat out drinking rose on the gram - Zero shits given 😂 they’re all at it that Alex crew

Reactions: 11
So true! - her pals who I know of through friends of friends are flat out holidaying. Sure her best pal, sister of Doireann’s BF, was in France last summer for about a month flat out drinking rose on the gram - Zero shits given 😂 they’re all at it that Alex crew
That's what truly pissed me off, they actually posted it to social media, holidaying as normal while the rest of us work front line, obey restrictions, lose jobs, don't see family and friends. But they can't even skip their holiday, it's disgusting. One of her pals in particular has been on about 4 holidays and never bothered to even pretend to quarantine when she got back!!!

Who’s his sister?

Her wardrobe is immaculate but come on Hannah 300+ € for a dress 🙈 most of us have average paying jobs 🤣

Praying that salon in Chelsea reaches out to her after all the begs today. She must not have been able to get an appointment anytime soon or just doesn’t fancy paying now that she could just promote her visit to us plebs instead.... JADORE plastered across a story of some sinks mid colour.

Hats off to all of us who have to wear a mask for 7 or 8 consecutive hours at work because she had to today and it messed all her make up. 🙄

Funny how she never mentioned before that her brother owned Open for Vintage, until it was discussed here. And does she really expect anyone to believe she pays for everything from there in full?
‘He’s the hardest worker I know’ I honestly can’t cope. Thought her mom/dad/Richie were !?!?

• Haha
In fairness for someone who’s brother owns opens for vintage she hasn’t got much gear, she has the one of the cheapest ysl bags her fam bought her new for her 30th and a pair of aquazurra heels .
she doesn’t need to brag so much she only ever has a Chanel on her arm when borrowed from her mother

In fairness for someone who’s brother owns opens for vintage she hasn’t got much gear, she has the one of the cheapest ysl bags her fam bought her new for her 30th and a pair of aquazurra heels .
she doesn’t need to brag so much she only ever has a Chanel on her arm when borrowed from her mother
She has a lovely red vintage LV speedy and one of their travel hold all’s too. I love her YSL, it’s definitely not one of the cheaper styles, it’s over a grand, they have much more affordable bags.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am not saying it’s not nice or whatever but I don’t believe she’s actually getting anything free from OforVintage that’s all. Because if she was we know she would be flashing it all over ig like her ysl she hasn’t taken off or had in the background of her mirror stories since she got it.....

Reactions: 2
She has definitely mentioned her brother owning it before.. I’ve been following her a few years and remember it coming up.. but yeah I don’t believe she doesn’t get a discount!!! She 100% would get some money off like what kind of brother would let her pay full price for something when there’s discount codes floating about haha

I am not saying it’s not nice or whatever but I don’t believe she’s actually getting anything free from OforVintage that’s all. Because if she was we know she would be flashing it all over ig like her ysl she hasn’t taken off or had in the background of her mirror stories since she got it.....
I don’t think she’s getting anything for free but I don’t buy that she pays for everything in full. Not a chance.

Nice night out for Hannah round one of her amazing best friends houses! Shame there’s so much covid judging around I mean if you can’t go round your friends for dinner and wine and to your parents or sisters when you feel like in a pandemic what’s this world coming too. I’m sure the pal will be removing the evidence. Then she will give us a big covid speech on Monday about a few outdoor restaurants she’s booked to finally see friends and for some date nights- hang in there everyone brighter days are coming 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.