Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve heard it all now. I dunno 🤷‍♀️ I get she has a 5hour car journey the other side but booking a cabin on the ferry from Ireland to the UK. I’m at a loss and complaining about it on stories?! Half morto for her & the other half dying laughing at her! Comfort is key I guess 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe these stories on the boat. She is honestly the most stuck up spoilt witch I follow (unfollowing now). You’ve just spent 3 months (wrongly) with your family and are now heading back to London to break even more rules by bubbling with your sister and you’re still complaining. Most of us haven’t been anywhere in almost a year and certainly didn’t get a lovely family Christmas.
She honestly has no idea about real life

Reactions: 20
She honestly boiled my blood today. She’s so bleeping privileged and she’ll be back in Dublin in 2 months time acting like nothing happened. I live in the north and am from Dublin and haven’t seen my parents since last March. She’ll be on crying tonight just wait for it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Absolutely NO SHAME having spent 3 months in Ireland ... to then go bubble up with her sisters family!!! Outrageous! For someone in PR that is shocking! Doesn’t represent the brands she works for well either to be associated with such BLATENT rule breaking

Reactions: 14
Fair enough she works for herself but I don’t know how the husband has gotten away with it? Unless he works for himself too? If he’s employed by a company he shouldn’t be working on a UK contract yet physically residing in Ireland for 3 months ... I doubt he’s taken 3 months off... there’s A LOT of legal and tax implications of doing that and basically it’s illegal let alone morally wrong....companies don’t just allow that carry on or else everyone would be working from a beach somewhere... I work within legal and compliance and it’s not allowed

Reactions: 8
Her stories today really showed how much of a snob she is. Slating the ferry like that just because she has N OT I O N S. A ferry from Dublin to holyhead.. Why would you need a bed, shower, office, wardrobe for a change of outfit. Its a 2 hour crossing. Who ever associated sailing Dublin to holyhead with luxury, its a, means of getting from A to B. A spoilt princess. And weren't her parents breaking the 5km rules out at poolbeg lighthouse, because I'm pretty sure she was showing coffee shops on her daily walk near Ranelagh. Mortifying, waving at her as if it was the film Brooklyn in 1950s and she was sailing to America as a 17year old. She's a grown married woman home more during this pandemic than most normally get on a good year.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s 30 right ? Or nearly 30? Why does she have to cry and make such a fuss. You’re a married women, a grown up. Catch ahold of yourself and stop being the family princess.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve heard it all now. I dunno 🤷‍♀️ I get she has a 5hour car journey the other side but booking a cabin on the ferry from Ireland to the UK. I’m at a loss and complaining about it on stories?! Half morto for her & the other half dying laughing at her! Comfort is key I guess 😁
No more aga toasties either....she’ll starve the poor mite

Reactions: 12
This is ridiculous carry on from you lot. Don't you realise Hannah is returning to an apartment that doesn't have an AGA in the kitchen, OR fresh overpriced lilies being sold on her doorstep? How dare you all be so insensitive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
This is ridiculous carry on from you lot. Don't you realise Hannah is returning to an apartment that doesn't have an AGA in the kitchen, OR fresh overpriced lilies being sold on her doorstep? How dare you all be so insensitive.
it’s ok she’s dancing in her lycra to show you she’s still skinny - so all is good.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She was living with her parents for three months, only back in London 2 days and she's complaining again. Not to mention the dramatics when she was actually leaving, you would swear she was shipping off to Afghanastan. How did she ever move to London in the first place?? Fair play to her husband for sticking 3 months living with the inlaws. I love my mother and MIL but as a grown woman I need my space. I couldn't stick 3 months living with either of them and neither would my partner. I have only followed Hannah a few months and I really did like her when I started. She is very spoiled though and it's starting to put me off 😔

Reactions: 16
I really like her actual content... I think she’s really good at it which makes sense when it’s sort of her job. I don’t know why she shares so much personal life stuff online tho cos I agree it’s pretty obvious that she’s on a different planet of privilege pandemic or not. I doubt any of her followers care what sofa her mum has or flowers or aga... it comes across as really boastful, distasteful and immature. Now she’s back in her flat, will all the wide angled stories stop? Lots of people in her friendship circle carry on in the exact same way flying all over in the pandemic so I think they are all cocooned away from any sort of reality. We could all have taken tests and gone to see family but we chose not to because it’s a huge risk but these people just aren’t used to sacrifice or not getting their own way.

Reactions: 7
This was the entertainment I needed today !! Thank you ... 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Is her mirror too small? Why does she do a slight squat when trying outfits on in the mirror? Impediment?

Reactions: 8
Is her mirror too small? Why does she do a slight squat when trying outfits on in the mirror? Impediment?
Uuuuugh that pose she does kills me. Like, she is actually really slim, has a great figure. She doesn’t need to pose like that to look good. It has the opposite effect.

Reactions: 12
I never knew Hannah had her own thread! I live vicariously through her instagram stories and I’m so so envious of her lifestyle I won’t lie, if I had a fraction of her wealth and privilege I’d be on cloud nine.
I reckon she gets more freebies than the average influencer too because she IS the PR person? Not actually sure how PR works but I imagine she’s the one sending the freebies from companies to influencers and is the one who tells them what to say and how to advertise etc. Her highlights have a number of different brands and I always thought it was obvious that they were represented by her company but she should also be declaring it in every story she does to be fair

Total “troll” comment but I call BS on her running. Who doesn’t have a red face or a bead of sweat after a 10km run, or who can run effectively with hair down? Over Christmas Ally McGinn reposted Hannah’s post 5km selfie alongside hers for the difference and Hannah claimed it was a filter.

Also she has worked on PR for Spotlight since 2017 so is the reason behind every single influencer spamming insta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.