Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think she might not have Botox now as I feel she would have come clean... lucky girl with that smooth forehead

Reactions: 5
Just from some postings is she now in an apartment and not with her mam and dad any more ?!just the postings appear to be an apartment complex !
not sure what you’re referring to exactly but I don't think they’ve got anywhere else.
Her parents house is a new build, it’s not the house she grew up in, she’s mentioned that before. I think they downsized and moved closer to town. There might be apartments in the same development, that’s pretty common.
The wallpaper where she’s doing yoga seems like the same house.

Reactions: 4
not sure what you’re referring to exactly but I don't think they’ve got anywhere else.
Her parents house is a new build, it’s not the house she grew up in, she’s mentioned that before. I think they downsized and moved closer to town. There might be apartments in the same development, that’s pretty common.
It's a complex in Rathgar, won't name it here but it's fairly obvious if you know the area. She's twirling around in town today in Stephens Green 🙄

Reactions: 5
The aga toasties are back, get yours now ! Oh wait...you don’t have an aga ? I’m sorry for your troubles.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's a complex in Rathgar, won't name it here but it's fairly obvious if you know the area. She's twirling around in town today in Stephens Green 🙄
Hey Richie... film me floating and pouting and being beeeeautiful, I’m gonna put some romantic music over the top to show you love me.

what a twit, it’s so cringe.

Reactions: 8
“AGA toasties are the best” - I actually have an aga but the grill or George Forman works just fine as well luv 😂 shes put that flouting video up about 3 times today... the criiiinge... surely the husband gets sick of taking videos of her prancing about

• Haha
Beggy mitchelling the hell out of La Roche Posay 🤦‍♀️ Does she not realise how childish and bitchy she came across when she tagged the brand to let them know she had spoken about their product before India Knight had?

“AGA toasties are the best” - I actually have an aga but the grill or George Forman works just fine as well luv 😂 shes put that flouting video up about 3 times today... the criiiinge... surely the husband gets sick of taking videos of her prancing about
i was literally just about to post about the aga toasties ahahah. my toes were curling. she is a cringebag

Reactions: 6
These questions/ assumptions that are all over insta right now are such an opportunity for bragging and stealth boasts. I think half the girls write their own questions.

Reactions: 14
These questions/ assumptions that are all over insta right now are such an opportunity for bragging and stealth boasts. I think half the girls write their own questions.
I totally agree, they are getting friends to submit questions I’d say.

Reactions: 7
Hey Richie... film me floating and pouting and being beeeeautiful, I’m gonna put some romantic music over the top to show you love me.

what a twit, it’s so cringe.

The pointless stories of the house are starting to creep back in....any excuse to show off. Look at the lillies x100....but no...really look at Lillies....here they are in the hall, in the kitchen...cue strolling around the room for max coverage 🙄

Reactions: 10
The pointless stories of the house are starting to creep back in....any excuse to show off. Look at the lillies x100....but no...really look at Lillies....here they are in the hall, in the kitchen...cue strolling around the room for max coverage 🙄
ye we get it you have a nice house!!! Your parents are well off... your mum dresses well ... COS YOU HAVE MONEY! So odd to be sneakily trying your hardest to show off your family home to Instagram

Reactions: 9
Oh look they’re back to London and creating a “bubble” with her sister as he husband can’t work from home. So her sisters husband isn’t taking paternity leave then?!
I think I’ve reached my limit with her bragging and opinion of herself and will unfollow

Oh look they’re back to London and creating a “bubble” with her sister as he husband can’t work from home. So her sisters husband isn’t taking paternity leave then?!
I think I’ve reached my limit with her bragging and opinion of herself and will unfollow
I do enjoy her skin care and make up content, she does seem to stick to what she talks about and I said before, bought stuff she raved about and was impressed, but yeah she does brag alot . I am mortified at some of the questions on her Q&A today, people need to get a grip. Who over the age of 6 would ask someone "who is your best friend". 😏

Thank you ! Yes I was getting confused and didn’t realise it was in a development ... as in with a mix of houses and apartments .

I do enjoy her skin care and make up content, she does seem to stick to what she talks about and I said before, bought stuff she raved about and was impressed, but yeah she does brag alot . I am mortified at some of the questions on her Q&A today, people need to get a grip. Who over the age of 6 would ask someone "who is your best friend". 😏
“ what to get my friend for her 30th “ she is your friend love ! You know her not Hannah !” Best places to get cupcakes in Dublin “ this has to be her asking herself as no one in their right mind would ask that ! It was just to plug a client it has to be

Thank you ! Yes I was getting confused and didn’t realise it was in a development ... as in with a mix of houses and apartments .

“ what to get my friend for her 30th “ she is your friend love ! You know her not Hannah !” Best places to get cupcakes in Dublin “ this has to be her asking herself as no one in their right mind would ask that ! It was just to plug a client it has to be
Yes I think you are right. The same as I knew a question about hotel Europe would pop up🙄, tags them. Would you recommend hotel Europe, cmon like give me a break, if you are only following her even 2 weeks you would know the answer to this as she likes to remind us regularly they go there every Easter and she got married there.

Reactions: 9
Is she actually for real complaining about her ferry cabin? It’s what - a 2/3 hour journey. It’s not like you’re flying to Oz ( which FYI plenty of people do in economy!)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.