Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hard to tell-she’s also using a filter there clearly. Instahuns often look like they have great skin on camera but it’s lighting and filters as much as anything. Would be nice nteresting if anyone has seen her IRL. Also she’s 30, it was her birthday a few months back.
Calling bullshit on her today for lacking transparency though - prompting the bottle from the Head Plan when her PR company reps that brand. She chooses to spend her time gushing about how great it is but doesn’t have the time to mention that she has a working relationship with the brand? Hardly impartial Hannah!

Also is it definitely true that her brother owns Open for Vintage?If so it’s outrageous that she’s not more upfront about that. I’ve heard her mention the company many many times but never a reference to the family connection.

Does her PR training not tell her that being snakey is a bad look?
Yes he definitely does

Reactions: 5
hard to tell-she’s also using a filter there clearly. Instahuns often look like they have great skin on camera but it’s lighting and filters as much as anything. Would be nice nteresting if anyone has seen her IRL. Also she’s 30, it was her birthday a few months back.
Calling bullshit on her today for lacking transparency though - prompting the bottle from the Head Plan when her PR company reps that brand. She chooses to spend her time gushing about how great it is but doesn’t have the time to mention that she has a working relationship with the brand? Hardly impartial Hannah!

Also is it definitely true that her brother owns Open for Vintage?If so it’s outrageous that she’s not more upfront about that. I’ve heard her mention the company many many times but never a reference to the family connection.

he does, she’s mentioned it before. I find more and more that she raves about certain websites, boutiques, tanning brands etc but never mentions “this is a brand my company represents”. I’m sure she’s not breaking any rules but she certainly comes across like they’re brands she happens to love, rather than works with.

Reactions: 8
he does, she’s mentioned it before. I find more and more that she raves about certain websites, boutiques, tanning brands etc but never mentions “this is a brand my company represents”. I’m sure she’s not breaking any rules but she certainly comes across like they’re brands she happens to love, rather than works with.
Shady AF. She has done it with her brothers business Open for Vintage and also brands she has been affiliated with in a professional capacity or is working with without disclosing such as Easilocks, Lancer, Sinead Keary and Headplan are just a few that come to mind.

Reactions: 9
Yep, to me that alone is worth her having a thread on tattle- I don’t give a hoot about her privilege, her appearance, her marriage etc and so don’t comment on that, but she is far from transparent and that shady behaviour needs to be called out. Whether or not she’s being the paid for a particular post, if there is any commercial or family relationship between her (inc her company) and any brand, she needs to disclose that otherwise she’ll always be shady in my eyes, and I suspect I’m not alone in that opinion.

I don’t care how much her sister in London wants to cry about it. Look in the mirror Hannah, #bekind to your followers by being above board.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Barry Egan in the Irish indo had been following and journaling her family for the best part of 20 years, many articles with her discussing her brother and his company, open for vintage. She’s always “obsessed” #obsessed with EVERYTHING

Reactions: 7
Yes he definitely does
Oh my god I can’t believe that . She goes on and on about that site .. has NEVER mentioned her brother owns it. How sneaky and fake ! Wow ! Ok so Hannah come on to your IG rant stories And tell us about this ???

Shady AF. She has done it with her brothers business Open for Vintage and also brands she has been affiliated with in a professional capacity or is working with without disclosing such as Easilocks, Lancer, Sinead Keary and Headplan are just a few that come to mind.
Is she affiliated with Lancer? I was considering purchasing some products, in particular the moisturiser based on her recommendation, but it is quite expensive. I couldn't justify the purchase. I'm a bit dupious now if she has a relationship with the brand. I knew about the rest mentioned above. Is she linked to Sarah Chapman? I bought the Overnight Facial and face massager based on her rec but I was under the impression she genuinely liked the product.

Reactions: 3
Is she affiliated with Lancer? I was considering purchasing some products, in particular the moisturiser based on her recommendation, but it is quite expensive. I couldn't justify the purchase. I'm a bit dupious now if she has a relationship with the brand. I knew about the rest mentioned above. Is she linked to Sarah Chapman? I bought the Overnight Facial and face massager based on her rec but I was under the impression she genuinely liked the product.
Dr Lancer is a huge brand, US based, I don’t think she is affiliated professionally. Just a die hard product fan maybe ? If Dr Lancer products give that smooth of an immobile forehead then maybe it’s worth the €€€, maybe Hannah will spill the deets 😉

Oh my god I can’t believe that . She goes on and on about that site .. has NEVER mentioned her brother owns it. How sneaky and fake ! Wow ! Ok so Hannah come on to your IG rant stories And tell us about this ???
She definitely has mentioned it before, it’s the only way I knew the link and I remember being really surprised as she had promoted it so much before without any mention. But it was a very quick mention and she hasn’t ever done it again. I’m thinking she only mentioned it the one time to cover herself!

She 100% gets Botox.. she was ahead of me in therapie for an appointment once. Don’t know why she feels the need to lie about it!!! Again.. rich girl mentality shining through 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitely has mentioned it before, it’s the only way I knew the link and I remember being really surprised as she had promoted it so much before without any mention. But it was a very quick mention and she hasn’t ever done it again. I’m thinking she only mentioned it the one time to cover herself!
Thank you . Possibly missed that but as you said it was only the once and quickly . Recently all the coverage she has given it she hasn’t said it !

I feel like she also gives a lot of coverage on her stories to brands she wants to work with particularly Irish ones. Poco by Pippa springs to mind

Hannah letting us all know her company is working with the Headplan - she’s been reading Tattle! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hannah letting us all know her company is working with the Headplan - she’s been reading Tattle! 😂
or her sister has been crying down the phone again to tell her! This is why these threads are good though, I really thought she was transparent and not like the others but reading here opened my eyes

Reactions: 9
“Stay at home” as her location on her current post. Where was this attitude when she was out at every possible opportunity over Christmas, stuck to everyone, ignoring all recommendations and guidelines? Please.

Reactions: 15
“Stay at home” as her location on her current post. Where was this attitude when she was out at every possible opportunity over Christmas, stuck to everyone, ignoring all recommendations and guidelines? Please.

Yep, she’s definitely reading here as the MTV cribs tours have ceased too

Did anyone else see Hannah’s insta story yesterday regarding Botox, she denies having it - has her daddy and granny’s forehead 🧐🧐

Reactions: 6
Just from some postings is she now in an apartment and not with her mam and dad any more ?!just the postings appear to be an apartment complex !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.