Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Q and A yesterday omg. Same questions every single week which all conveniently enable her to mention brands companies she works for. Any ideas for a girl in a style rut? Oh get a personal shopper, sinead keary is amazing (who she happens to work with) oh and get a fab set of makeup brushes. Sarah kearys are fab(who she also happens to work with) then the rest of it is basically an excuse to compliment herself. Your brows are fab, your hair colour is fab, (shouts out her salons) any ideas for a summer dress for a, wedding, well we are going to 2 weddings abroad in September and fires up a load of links for dresses 🙄. It's just a big gloat session for her. It's so embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
Jesus do these people never get sick of constantly going out for lunches and dinners? It’s just crazy I just don’t get it. They seem to have endless supplies of cash. And when she gets home her mother and herself and getting meals delivered. Why can’t they just make a simple meal like these rest of us?! Not jealous by the way. Would have no interest in that carry on. I love a meal or lunch out but not every single bloody day. How the hell does she keep a figure like that? ( am jealous of that bit)!!

Reactions: 6
No matter how scary or uncertain any decision seems as long as she is with Ritchie it’s all ok…. Erm, sorry, I thought you were just moving home to live with your parents

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No matter how scary or uncertain any decision seems as long as she is with Ritchie it’s all ok…. Erm, sorry, I thought you were just moving home to live with your parents
Hilarious isn't it, talk about dramatics. But that's her for you, everything she does is so much bigger than everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another story with a pic of her in her wedding dress. I have seen hers more than I have seen my own

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another story with a pic of her in her wedding dress. I have seen hers more than I have seen my own
Since she posted it for the 40 millionth time....I really thought the veil and dreas clashed. Too much going on

Reactions: 8
Is she moving to Australia or something that she’s never going to see anyone in London again? Sure she said herself she’d be over once a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she moving to Australia or something that she’s never going to see anyone in London again? Sure she said herself she’d be over once a month.
They are moving to her mothers spare room. I always liked following hannah. I did love a zara dress she wore recently and i like her fashion choices. Lately im going off her. I think shes developed a level of immaturity since covid began that doesnt sit well with me. Far away hills are greener. Theres a huge difference in visiting here and returning to live here. I struggled badly myself returning. Seen it time and time again with friends in NY and australia wanting to move home ..however 9 times out of 10 once theyve done the rounds of seeing friends and family, reality sets in and people go back to their normal routines. They wont see their friends and family all that much esp if they over 30 and have spouses and kids. I know so many who realised their mistake after about a month when the shine of the homecoming is gone. I guess after the initial novelty she will start going over more than once a month as she will then miss her sister, nieces and london friends. Im assuming her husband is starting a new job here that had better opprtunities than he has in london atm hence the move esp when her company is UK based and her clients would be london based. Rentals are very difficult to come by in dublin but id hazard a guess that there is family owned property that will suddenly become available to them.

Reactions: 5
The dramatics from Hannah for the big move on stories…
- she’s moving to a place she grew up in has tonnes of friends and family in, will be living at her parents “divine” house with her husband.
- leaving London was their (her!) choice, no visa/political issues, no one forced them
- she has her business in Dublin already
- London is a 50 min flight, she has already said she will come frequently and they could even move back if needed

I know she is spoiled and full of privilege but the way she is acting about this move into the unknown with her hubby who she would move anywhere yet is embarrassing…. You’re moving home not Timbuktu, the only unknown is where you will live and you have no rush to decide since you are with family! All of this against an international backdrop this week of global displacement issues ongoing and new, which may be dramatic of me to reference but seriously this girl is just on another planet, she can’t process how lucky she is because she’s oozing privilege from everyone pore. So brave to move back home with your husband.

Reactions: 15
The dramatics from Hannah for the big move on stories…
- she’s moving to a place she grew up in has tonnes of friends and family in, will be living at her parents “divine” house with her husband.
- leaving London was their (her!) choice, no visa/political issues, no one forced them
- she has her business in Dublin already
- London is a 50 min flight, she has already said she will come frequently and they could even move back if needed

I know she is spoiled and full of privilege but the way she is acting about this move into the unknown with her hubby who she would move anywhere yet is embarrassing…. You’re moving home not Timbuktu, the only unknown is where you will live and you have no rush to decide since you are with family! All of this against an international backdrop this week of global displacement issues ongoing and new, which may be dramatic of me to reference but seriously this girl is just on another planet, she can’t process how lucky she is because she’s oozing privilege from everyone pore. So brave to move back home with your husband.
That’s it in a nutshell, it’s exhausting listening to her - it’s only get worse too - she is such a dose

Reactions: 9
Aideen Kate did a collab with Louis Copeland last week and gave full disclosure that it was an ad- I wonder is Hannah the same and just not disclosing that it’s an ad?

Reactions: 4
Aideen Kate did a collab with Louis Copeland last week and gave full disclosure that it was an ad- I wonder is Hannah the same and just not disclosing that it’s an ad?
I'd hope she wouldn't be so stupid. It wouldn't look well if someone working in fashion and beauty PR, who brands are meant to trust to know the ins and outs of ASAI rules etc, was herself reported to the ASAI.

I'd hope she wouldn't be so stupid. It wouldn't look well if someone working in fashion and beauty PR, who brands are meant to trust to know the ins and outs of ASAI rules etc, was herself reported to the ASAI.
She’s always so shady, would love the ASAI to have a look at her.

Her go to excuse is that she claims her business represents the brands and payments are to the business- but she just loves the brand so much that she mentions them on her own page. Bonus 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I see Slaney O’Brien was as the wedding yesterday, I miss her content. Anyone know what’s going on with her?

Reactions: 1
I remember Slaney’s dad being quite ill just before she came off Instagram, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I don’t really get the love for Slaney on here I’m afraid, I always found her a bit unaware of her privilege and a bit “perfect mother”. Obviously not anywhere near in the same league as Hannah though.

I remember Slaney’s dad being quite ill just before she came off Instagram, not sure if that has anything to do with it. I don’t really get the love for Slaney on here I’m afraid, I always found her a bit unaware of her privilege and a bit “perfect mother”. Obviously not anywhere near in the same league as Hannah though.
I think she was probably the nicest out of that whole group, not as vain and superficial as the others but I get what you mean, I wouldn't miss her, she was hardly a big blogger and wasn't consistently posting content, it was just bits here and there, most of which wouldn't be relevant to me.

I think she was probably the nicest out of that whole group, not as vain and superficial as the others but I get what you mean, I wouldn't miss her, she was hardly a big blogger and wasn't consistently posting content, it was just bits here and there, most of which wouldn't be relevant to me.
I loved her recipes! And travel tips. But agree regarding the perfect mother vibe.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.