Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she's not even 2 hours in fota Island and we have already had 2 incredibly cringe videos of her walking and looking back as if she didn't ask Richie to record it and then the little twirl. Would you be arsed seriously? What's with the constant over sharing and the need for everything to look and seem perfect and idyllic. You just know she has everything totally planned days before she even went,like I'm gonna get a lovely little vidro walking along with my niece, I know the song that will fit perfectly for the video, I have to say I'd be beyond mortified to ask my fella to get him to record me walking and looking back and giving a little twirl. Grow up.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know why she posts Richie bc he always looks SO miserable, which seems fair given all the camera work he has to do. #freerichie

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Feck it - they are going this weekend it seems - she will be there when I am! Feck feck. She’ll be swanning round like lady muck! In her leather jacket and her goodies she got in Kildare today.
Ill be there too, actually can’t wait to get down there 😀

Reactions: 3
Clara and Emzy mcnobodies. Basic witches if ever there were

I hope she's trolling this thread with the term hollibops😂😂. Clara hun, have a glass of wine, Rose preferably, you deserve it. Hey Katherine, hey Emzy, hey hannah. You girls enjoy your non essential holidays, sure it's tough isn't it. Take a leaf out of slaneys book huns, now that's a sound classy girl who doesn't feel the need to brag all over social media.

My friend worked with Clara a few years ago in London. Apparently shes a nice girl and likes to have a laugh. Although she is not the sharpest tool in the shed!

Reactions: 5
Im sorry to anyone at the Europe but I always use the places where she has put shoes and clothes for the suitcases to be out of the way. There are hard metal bits - plus there’s a wardrobe/ cupboard below with nice smooth shelves.

Reactions: 1
Im sorry to anyone at the Europe but I always use the places where she has put shoes and clothes for the suitcases to be out of the way. There are hard metal bits - plus there’s a wardrobe/ cupboard below with nice smooth shelves.
She has 10 pairs of shoes with her. 10!!!! WTAF. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
#freerichie oh you have made me laugh 😂😂😂😂
Hahaha! The poor fella! They off on a boat trip today and I thought oh nice the two of them, but no those bloody parents too! 🤡 I really think she thinks she’s the irish Chiara ferragni, like the detail on her daily life and trying to make her family part of the story and all the outfit posing.

Reactions: 3
Her job doesn't pay that well, she's scraping for clients, she's spending daddy's money not her own 🤑
I don't think comments like this are fair. She has definitely had a privilaged upbringing and is quite precious about life. I've left my thoughts about her on this thread before and don't follow her anymore but I don't think she shouldn't buy or show things just because the average person who might follow her can't afford them. She's a woman in her 30's with no kids and no mortgage. She probably can afford it. I'm also a woman in my 30's. I have a well paid job, no kids however I do have a mortgage. Her wardrobe is quite similar to mine. All of our circumstances are different.

Reactions: 12
Omg I can’t get over how many pairs of heels she unpacked in the Europe for her Kerry holiday on her stories the other day. I’m just back from Killarney and the weather was so tit. She would look so out of place wearing wee dresses and heels. Most people were wearing raincoats and boots! But sure you don’t see any rain on her insta stories lollll.

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen tonight’s posing and preening piece in the white dress outside the water wall thing? I think I’m going to wet myself laughing. It’s the little dip at the end for me....

Reactions: 6
I really liked that dress as well but not sure I can justify £165 for it!

Reactions: 2
I do quite like Hannah but all this constant posing… If she was chocolate she’d eat herself

She makes me cringe so much. The way she preens herself and does those turns and poses for the camera.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.