Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% it’s the filters. It really does wind me up that she literally never goes on Instagram without a filter

Reactions: 2
She’s getting a lot of gifted items and experiences since she moved back. Like it seems she’s using Instagram for that now only rather than the friendly chats she used to come on and do in London

Reactions: 5
this one grinds my gears the way she talks. Its like she lives in this mystical magical world where she plays dress up, gets minded by the mammy and gets fed by eating take way or going out for meals every single day. While keeping her amazing figure as well. Not sure how she does it all or is it all show for the gram? Either way its really irritating along with her irritating D4 accent.

Reactions: 7
Must say I’m so jealous of her amazing figure.. I know she does regular personal training but that couldn’t cancel out the endless takeaways and indulgent dinners she seems to have!

Reactions: 4
Must say I’m so jealous of her amazing figure.. I know she does regular personal training but that couldn’t cancel out the endless takeaways and indulgent dinners she seems to have!
I know, she is so slim and trim, I know she says she's good Mon to Thursday but she does seem to eat out nearly all weekend, lunches and dinners, afternoon tea, and also she consumes alot of calories through alcohol. Some girls have all the luck😭

Eugh, tagging Aimee Boyle in a pHOtOsHOot 🤮 can’t stand that wee doll, she is so self-obsessed it’s embarrassing, also she is just so crass 🤮 did wonder why she was down in Dublin yesterday, snore. She’s had a baby a handful of weeks ago, and is never done running the country. Nights out, cringey birthday parties, Galgorm spa. Would you ever sit at home with your newborn. She does my head in, can’t stand her and her creepy eyes.

Reactions: 1
Who is this sinead keary that Hannah is constantly plugging? All the influencers seem to be getting her freebies. Is she a real fashion designer or a mollie-mae? Seems bizarre (and expensive) to be launching a personal label these days not just a collab or collection with an existing fashion brand when you aren’t Victoria Beckham

Who is this sinead keary that Hannah is constantly plugging? All the influencers seem to be getting her freebies. Is she a real fashion designer or a mollie-mae? Seems bizarre (and expensive) to be launching a personal label these days not just a collab or collection with an existing fashion brand when you aren’t Victoria Beckham
Shes a personal shopper, background is that her family own Keary car sales, they are i think BMW and Mini main dealers. The sister Sarah is a MUA with her own brush line.

Stefanie Preisner is a first cousin of theirs

Shes a personal shopper, background is that her family own Keary car sales, they are i think BMW and Mini main dealers. The sister Sarah is a MUA with her own brush line.

Stefanie Preisner is a first cousin of theirs
I heard that Sinead and her sister’s ventures are being bankrolled by their parents. Hannah does her PR.

Thanks all! Makes so much sense couldn’t understand where this random girl had come from, personal labels are seriously hard business to get off the ground even when you’re Alexa Chung or posh spice so makes sense it’s a pet project funded by the fam. More privileged girl boss narrative perfect for Hannah to spin like she does herself.

Reactions: 7
Not sure if it’s just the angle she’s filming but it looks like she has her eyeshadow all the way up into her brows, it looks so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God help us all she's at the Tatler magazine awards with all the other entitled cunts like herself, including Louise Cooney("designer"of dull loungewear cos lord knows we need more loungewear) and millionaire's daughter nicki hoyne (daddy paid my fee to IDI so now I'm a designer... oh look I've won an award #fix) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God help us all she's at the Tatler magazine awards with all the other entitled cunts like herself, including Louise Cooney("designer"of dull loungewear cos lord knows we need more loungewear) and millionaire's daughter nicki hoyne (daddy paid my fee to IDI so now I'm a designer... oh look I've won an award #fix) 🤣🤣🤣
Is she?she was going to watch the rugby then to a friends housewarming she said. She's been posting as if she's in a friend's house, dog pictures and wine. Wrong thread possibly and you are referring to Rosie?

Is she?she was going to watch the rugby then to a friends housewarming she said. She's been posting as if she's in a friend's house, dog pictures and wine. Wrong thread possibly and you are referring to Rosie?
Louise cooney getting her make up done at awards and on their social media and the other one is definitely at the awards said it and all... even showed her antigen test ... bleeping hero. HS at it too...

Attachments

What a cringe fest her stories were this morning. "Rich how much do you love me" ? She seriously needs to grow up, she's a 31 year old married woman, who behaves like that??? 😂. It's like they are only dating 3 months, they act a bit awkward around each other,are you eating crisps Richie, omg you are eating crisps at 10 30am. Mad hannah, mad! 🙄😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.