Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her sister seems so normal, minding her children etc - then for no apparent reason in twirls Hannah in a wildly inappropriate outfit,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lads I can’t cope with her at all . . Sorry she is a bragger not a blogger ! It’s only Wednesday I can’t cope how many nights do we have left of this?

Reactions: 4
Bitchie must have the patience of a saint to be going on constant holidays with her extended family. Surely it must get tiresome?? My husband would literally look at me like I’d 2 heads if I suggested it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Notice they never go with his family - clearly not insta-worthy enough.
Bitchie makes all this vids of her twirling around ... does he never tell her to catch a hold of herself? He must think he's punching or something. My husband would laugh his head off and tell me to climb out of my own ass.

Reactions: 10
I feel bad making my partner stay with my family for a weekend, never mind a whole 10 days!!

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t agree more with the bragger not blogger comment. The outfit effort to just pose around in the most extra poses, the hand half in the pocket and the twirls like cmon! From a gorg hike to a divine spa to another amazing meal as if she is doing a public service for us peasants. It’s all as dry as the Sahara, I really hope they are having an actual laugh off cam.

Reactions: 6
And the sis. Just does not look normal
I think it’s unfair to criticise her mother and sisters appearance. They occasionally appear in her stories but are not themselves cultivating Instagram personas, shilling random tatt and twirling vainly because they’re just so delighted with themselves.

In my book, they both look fine - but are not courting attention and therefore comments on their looks are below the belt.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s unfair to criticise her mother and sisters appearance. They occasionally appear in her stories but are not themselves cultivating Instagram personas, shilling random tatt and twirling vainly because they’re just so delighted with themselves.

In my book, they both look fine - but are not courting attention and therefore comments on their looks are below the belt.
Ok that’s your opinion and I have mine.

Reactions: 4
Shamelessly promoting her brothers vintage bag shop, ‘Open for Vintage’. The shop that her sister “bought” a €7000 bag from 🤣🤣

Yep and also ‘forgetting’ to declare that she does the PR for the Sarah Keary brand make up brushes she’s fangirling over on her stories.

Reactions: 8
My main issue with Hannah is her repeated insistence that she's "self-made". She'll acknowledge that her dad indeed gave her advice along the way, but fails to understand that having her parents money to fall back on if her business failed is a HUGE bonus that most don't have. So many people would love to start their own company but cannot risk it because, if it doesn't work, they could quite literally be homeless. Hannah knew that fail or thrive she would be absolutely fine money wise, yet she downright refuses to say this or even see this. It shows utter ignorance for the real world. Not having to worry about putting food on the table if you have a bad week business wise is NOT being self-made, you literally are using your parents as guarantors and giving the middle finger to those who don't have the same privilege by refusing to acknowledge it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My main issue with Hannah is her repeated insistence that she's "self-made". She'll acknowledge that her dad indeed gave her advice along the way, but fails to understand that having her parents money to fall back on if her business failed is a HUGE bonus that most don't have. So many people would love to start their own company but cannot risk it because, if it doesn't work, they could quite literally be homeless. Hannah knew that fail or thrive she would be absolutely fine money wise, yet she downright refuses to say this or even see this. It shows utter ignorance for the real world. Not having to worry about putting food on the table if you have a bad week business wise is NOT being self-made, you literally are using your parents as guarantors and giving the middle finger to those who don't have the same privilege by refusing to acknowledge it.
Also her father being such a huge prominent name in the PR industry would have given her an advantage and land clients I would think that other " start up" PR companies wouldnt have had.

Hannah would move anywhere in the world with Ritchie. Luckily for her, he only wants them to move in with her mother 🤡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.