Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So richie is commuting to london for work every week...thought she said she would move anywhere with him so it seems she has moved home but he hasnt technically. Im even more confused by the whole moving home episode tbh!

Reactions: 8
The poor lad! Cmon now she goes to pick him up from the airport how much more supportive could she be. I really doubt shes fussed if he’s in a travel lodge all week as long as she’s at home with her cooking and ironing all sorted for her 🙄 standby for the most divine holiday content! The parents will probably turn up there too!

Reactions: 6
Therapie is one of Hannahs clients. She's paid to PR and promote them. That hashtag should be #ad, not #pr. By putting #pr she's making it look like it's gifted rather than paid. The treatment might be gifted but she's paid to promote the brand so her content should be transparent and say #ad. Reporting her to the asai and I suggest others do the same. I'm sick of her attitude

She has become completely Insufferable lately. Cinema date with mumsy, who actually says that?? The constant counting down to the holiday in Spain 🙄and I almost died of second hand embarrassment as she listed off all her beauty treatments she's having this week to get beautified for the holiday, getting "pruned" from head to toe, eh what does getting pruned mean? Preened perhaps hannah??! You could tell she felt like a right lemon after she listed out I'm getting my nails, my hair, my waxing, my spray tan, my facial, it just sounded so childish and ridiculous. We all get those bits done before a holiday, nothing new or revolutionary there hannah.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Get ready for non stop not so humble brags from Hannah on her hols! Already underway with her lounge post, crucial us peasants all knew she was having her wine in there. Standby for hourly outfit links and “divine” views and meals

Reactions: 3
Get ready for non stop not so humble brags from Hannah on her hols! Already underway with her lounge post, crucial us peasants all knew she was having her wine in there. Standby for hourly outfit links and “divine” views and meals
I always die at the fake sip out of the glass when she's showing herself drinking wine. Can she make 1 single move without posting it to the gram. Like showing your airport drinks is so 6 years ago. 🙄

Not Hannah doing an outfit post from the mountains where they are spreading her nan’s ashes. This girl needs some PR advice herself

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Dying (no pun intended) at Hannah managing to squeeze in a wee mountainside pose after scattering her nana’s ashes.
“Here mum I know you just said goodbye to your own mum, but would you mind taking a pic of me, please?”

I cannot.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do I get the feeling she’s raging that she’s staying in a hut at galgorm and not the main hotel?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do I get the feeling she’s raging that she’s staying in a hut at galgorm and not the main hotel?
it says PR stay so it’s a freebie

Ps that new grid post, has she edited her chin looks so strange

Oh god the kitchen dancing this morning. Does she not feel an absolute tool doing that at 30 while misery guts Richie films her?!

Reactions: 2
100% 🙌🏼 Not the lap of luxury that “marbles in The mouth” .. spoilt little rich girl would be used to … but pretending all is fantastic cos it’s free 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Yep she’s definitely not doing her usual prolonged posts of how wonderful everything is. Especially if it’s free you’d think she’d show it off a bit more

Reactions: 4
Urgh Hannah finds something so funny about men at spa hotels. For all her girlboss narrative she’s really stuck in the 80/90s… keep the patriarchy alive han

Galgorm has lovely spa but the hotel is average at best. I’d doubt it is anywhere near luxurious enough for Hannah.

Jesus every single thing has to be documented, continuous posting from bed last night about the late late show😴😴. Documents her walks, it's so boring. I Cannot bear grown women such as herself calling hot chocolate hot choccy.

Reactions: 5
She’s really in her element since being back in Dublin, back in her small pond to maximise the privilege

Reactions: 7
I have to say she really is a stunning girl though, she never ever looks bad. I dunno how she does it! Well she does use a lot of filters on her stories but even still…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.