Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone else just not imagine Richie excited about anything? I literally just can’t picture him looking excited. The bloke always looks so bloody miserable

Reactions: 5
It’s all about her… her business (it’s probably easier in Ireland for her with daddy contacts), move in to live with her parents and then her poor husband can figure out what hes going to do. Fair enough she wants to be closer to family but her sister lives here so really she just wants to be closer to mummy and daddy and living in that house :) and super valu of course cos there are no supermarkets in London and no deliveroo either

Reactions: 9
She sounded like such a spoilt princess listing out the reasons why she wants to move home, basically misses living in the lap of luxury in mammy and daddy's house. Calling the people on here losers and always Irish and begrudgers. Nobody here has said anything about her appearance, how she dresses etc, sure she always looks well presented etc I've seen one or 2 comments about her accent but whatever, what's discussed here is her behaviour, she's a complete bragger, she over shares the tit out of everything she does, yes she stays in gorgeous hotels and eats in lovely restaurants etc but so what? It's stomach turning showing off to that extent. She comes across as all me me me. That's my opinion of her content that she puts out for us to view, if that opinion makes me a loser well so be it😂

I think the only loser is Hannah…I’ve never seen so much showing off… imagine pretending to take photos of your cats and all your trying to do is get a snapshot of your mums lavish sitting room to show your peasant followers 🤣🤣🤣

Absolutely delighted she’s moving home, it means we will all be spared another take of that Brooklyn “bye muuuuuuuuuum” scene at Poolbeg after Christmas 🙄. Ironically I used to like her but saw her differently after she lost her tit on the ferry that day - while she travelling in the middle of a pandemic but still had to have 100% luxury and comfort. Noticed all her knobbish behaviour since which I guess makes me a begrudging Irish loser then?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She sounded like such a spoilt princess listing out the reasons why she wants to move home, basically misses living in the lap of luxury in mammy and daddy's house. Calling the people on here losers and always Irish and begrudgers. Nobody here has said anything about her appearance, how she dresses etc, sure she always looks well presented etc I've seen one or 2 comments about her accent but whatever, what's discussed here is her behaviour, she's a complete bragger, she over shares the tit out of everything she does, yes she stays in gorgeous hotels and eats in lovely restaurants etc but so what? It's stomach turning showing off to that extent. She comes across as all me me me. That's my opinion of her content that she puts out for us to view, if that opinion makes me a loser well so be it😂
What happened, did she mention the comments here? She has me blocked for some reason

Reactions: 3
What happened, did she mention the comments here? She has me blocked for some reason
Would be interested to know what kind of messages she got that she considers trolling. Was it genuinely mean and unwarranted abuse or was it people calling her out on stuff and she didn’t like it?

Reactions: 4
She said she gets mostly 99.9% lovely messages and feedback but there's dickheads and losers writing tit about her here attacking her appearance, how she dresses, how she speaks and its jealousy and begrudgery and when she goes digging finds out its always Irish girls

• Haha
I think the only loser is Hannah…I’ve never seen so much showing off… imagine pretending to take photos of your cats and all your trying to do is get a snapshot of your mums lavish sitting room to show your peasant followers 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣 so true. Beyond cringey.

She said she gets mostly 99.9% lovely messages and feedback but there's dickheads and losers writing tit about her here attacking her appearance, how she dresses, how she speaks and its jealousy and begrudgery and when she goes digging finds out its always Irish girls
Jealousy 😂😂😂😂
Hannah get over yourself

Reactions: 2
I’m shook Hannah missed the photo op outside mind with her big bag of luxury items for us peasants. It’s so good to give back you guys. Be kind.

She hasn’t been to the Europe yet - she said she was going in July. I too am going in July - I hope to hell she’s not there when I am!

EW is flaunting it on holidays again. She must have felt under pressure to keep up with Clara, Ali and Conor etc - hasn’t done enough bragging this summer yet! Hannah must be itching to get involved too!!

EW is flaunting it on holidays again. She must have felt under pressure to keep up with Clara, Ali and Conor etc - hasn’t done enough bragging this summer yet! Hannah must be itching to get involved too!!
I see that, I cannot believe she is only early 30s...she looks about 15 years older than she actually is. Hannah is going to be flat out posting from hotel Europe (her wedding venue incase nobody knew) next week

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t been to the Europe yet - she said she was going in July. I too am going in July - I hope to hell she’s not there when I am!
Feck it - they are going this weekend it seems - she will be there when I am! Feck feck. She’ll be swanning round like lady muck! In her leather jacket and her goodies she got in Kildare today.

Why is she going on about calories and low carbs? Her body is nearly pre-pubescent she's that thin. Allowing herself a sprinkling of rice as she is admittedly too hungry? She has a very warped view of her appearance if she's going on like that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.