Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she is way better looking than she is - like all that group except Slaney imo
I totally agree. I just cant get over how absolutely everything is centred around her sitting sipping wine. I find it so distasteful the way they have continued to travel, holiday and party pretty much as normal over the last year or so. Like this one was posting pool selfies in the height of lockdown,couldnt resist the urge to boast about being abroad.

Reactions: 4
CMcG sister and boyfriend Conor Moroney are the same! 99% sure he was home from London in Ireland last weekend. The two of them have been on about 5 holidays in the last year!!! Won’t be long until the next. Sickens me how the rest of us can’t live it up but this group can??

Reactions: 6
I hate preaching about Covid and I’m off on a holiday next month myself which there’s nothing wrong with, but they were posting trips on Insta at the height of lockdown. It was so strange, I would have been mortified to do that. Others would be concealing it not publicly posting it!

Reactions: 7
Hannah didn’t seem too unwell from her covid vaccine when she was out for drinks and meals out all weekend. Must be made of strong stuff!

Hannah didn’t seem too unwell from her covid vaccine when she was out for drinks and meals out all weekend. Must be made of strong stuff!
Yeah what was all that about last night? Cos she didn’t go to the hen maybe? I’ve been so unwell and all that (not so silent in her case) silent battle shite. Be kind everyone 🤡

Reactions: 3
And sooooo busy she’s been neglecting her friends and family but plenty of time to post on stories daily :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Ha exactly - she was posting all day last Saturday with Martha McDermott drinking rose ffs! Hardly that unwell! Does she think we are all stupid or what?!

Ha exactly - she was posting all day last Saturday with Martha McDermott drinking rose ffs! Hardly that unwell! Does she think we are all stupid or what?!
I feel this is her building up to her holidays to Ireland, saying oh I'm having a bit of a down week and my mood is low so don't come at me because I really deserve this holiday 🙄. She's so predictable.. Her mate Clara is the greatest humblebragger ever. "Balcony views", boat day. Rose. More Rose. Bore off.

Reactions: 10
I feel this is her building up to her holidays to Ireland, saying oh I'm having a bit of a down week and my mood is low so don't come at me because I really deserve this holiday 🙄. She's so predictable.. Her mate Clara is the greatest humblebragger ever. "Balcony views", boat day. Rose. More Rose. Bore off.
This is spot on! At least the friends just own it Hannah is constantly justifying everything, the hols are cos she works so hard and she will have the laptop out in the story in whatever random hotel. The trip to Ireland will be for personal reasons or her needing to really get some rest bla bla, hasn’t seen her family in SO long… Just go, you were always going anyway.

• Heart
Did ye see on Clara’s latest holiday grid post her bestie has made a comment saying ‘oooooo they won’t like this’ so she clearly reading here…hi clara and friends 👋 she should have her own thread perhaps 🤔

• Heart
Did ye see on Clara’s latest holiday grid post her bestie has made a comment saying ‘oooooo they won’t like this’ so she clearly reading here…hi clara and friends 👋 she should have her own thread perhaps 🤔
She doesn’t have enough followers 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Clara and Emzy mcnobodies. Basic witches if ever there were

I hope she's trolling this thread with the term hollibops😂😂. Clara hun, have a glass of wine, Rose preferably, you deserve it. Hey Katherine, hey Emzy, hey hannah. You girls enjoy your non essential holidays, sure it's tough isn't it. Take a leaf out of slaneys book huns, now that's a sound classy girl who doesn't feel the need to brag all over social media.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
And liked by the two McG boyfriends 👋

• Haha
Oh gawd she’s off to Wimbledon tomorrow…might have to mute her 😂 poor Ritchie might get to see a single set if he’s lucky in between all the pictures he’ll be told to take

If we’re really blessed we’ll be treated to one of her Uber-cringe vids as she catwalks and preens. Honestly she’s so smug - still on the upside it’s due to rain all day tomorrow.

• Haha
Omg that super cringe twirl in the pink dress she got Richie to record her doing in Mayfair on Saturday night. You need to be next level vain to do that. Just picture the actual scenario, actually asking someone to record you doing a catwalk strut up the street and a twirl.

Reactions: 11
The cut of Clara’s new bf just makes me cringe and lol at the same time. The trying- to-grow-a-beard-and-failing-moustache coupled with the tassel loafers…just don’t get it! What do Ali & Conor work at to be flying around Europe and nipping into Wimbledon on the way I wonder…

The cut of Clara’s new bf just makes me cringe and lol at the same time. The trying- to-grow-a-beard-and-failing-moustache coupled with the tassel loafers…just don’t get it! What do Ali & Conor work at to be flying around Europe and nipping into Wimbledon on the way I wonder…
Shock(!) that Conor and Ali are away again! They have never stopped living the high life. They seem to have an open passport to Europe? Life doesn’t stop for some… very good question, what do they do??

Sooooooo Hannah is moving back to Ireland! That’ll be a big change...

Sooooooo Hannah is moving back to Ireland! That’ll be a big change...
At least now we know why she hadn’t already gone back for her bday etc… only cos she is literally moving. Will be ideal for her, parents to do everything for her and feeling like a big fish in the Dublin pond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.