Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very posh or is that out on? Surprised she didn’t try and get on MIC
Hannah is NOT posh, she’s far too crass and try-hard. Sure her family have money but it only goes back one generation- hence the need to flaunt it. She’s all fur coat and no knickers.

Reactions: 11
EW is extremely obnoxious tbh they're all a bunch of knobs apart from Slaney, still surprised she's off insta, I heard through friends someone commented negatively on her baby's appearance and that was it for her so I doubt she'll be making a reappearance. Slaneys the most upper class of them all, her dad is a Lord but no airs or graces! The rest of that group had a 'noses up knickers down' mentality when we were in school.
I absolutely loved Slaney, the most genuine blogger I encountered. So sad she left insta, her baby is the most beautiful little boy & she is an amazing mum😍😍
Please come back slaney! (Although I doubt she reads on here)

who is EW? Emily willson?

Reactions: 8
I cringe for people who have "birthday months" or even birthday weeks. Retroflame does it and it's bloody mortifying. This trip away is for my birthday, this dinner date is for my birthday, this girls night is for my birthday. These drinks are for my birthday. This is my actual birthday. Grow the duck up. Yeah the sister seems nice and not stuck up, I just hate when hannah insists with gushing posts that she's beautiful. And her mama is beautiful. Even hannah herself, take away the hair and they are just average. Very average with well applied expensive make up. My thoughts anyway.
You hit the nail on the head!

can someone explain to me how a GROWN WOMAN can make this much fuss over their own birthday. Is she not embarrassed? She is such a narcissist.
I don’t believe anyone has ever told her to shut the duck up and sit down.
Yeah I get the feeling her parents pander to her whenever she is home.

Reactions: 4
I absolutely loved Slaney, the most genuine blogger I encountered. So sad she left insta, her baby is the most beautiful little boy & she is an amazing mum😍😍
Please come back slaney! (Although I doubt she reads on here)

who is EW? Emily willson?
I agree, really liked Slaney and I hope she isn’t off into due to her dad’s health - she was previously off Insta for ages as he was ill. The rest of that gang are obnoxious eejits!!

Reactions: 11
Hannah is NOT posh, she’s far too crass and try-hard. Sure her family have money but it only goes back one generation- hence the need to flaunt it. She’s all fur coat and no knickers.
For me, the biggest issue with Hannah is her lack of accountability and her classless carry on.
1. Last year she said her New Years resolution was to not buy any more “fast fashion” and to invest in high end pieces. Yet she is consistently flogging the likes of Outdazl now with “af” hashtagged. Never acknowledged the massive change of attitude.
2. She said H&M was crap, on more than one occasion and felt the quality of their clothing was awful, but here she is now with her #af links, posting H&M pieces non stop. Again, never acknowledged her change of stance.
3. Covid. She was back and forth between London and dublin, meeting all her friends. No social distancing. Getting caught out on other peoples stories having dinner parties and the likes. As above, never addressed it, just accused people of bullying her.
4. She could never wear the Chanel shoes or the YSL bag casually without drawing attention to it. Had to be loud, vulgar and OTT about them. Totally classless.

She needs to go back to PR college.

Reactions: 13
No sign of hannah in days... Just throwing up summer dress links. I would be surprised if she's landed in Dublin

Wouldn't be surprised I meant

Reactions: 12
No sign of hannah in days... Just throwing up summer dress links. I would be surprised if she's landed in Dublin

Wouldn't be surprised I meant
yes for sure with the advice changing daily on the UK - as in will they have to quarantine wont they... and it looking like their "freedom day" is being pushed back by a month i would think she is 100% here now. She needs to get her second jab thats the only issue i see but knowing hannah she will nip back for that and come straight back.

Reactions: 6
I would reckon she's 100% in Dublin, no sign of her talking on stories since Thursday, if she was in London it would be the usual weekend content of her glass of wine, her food, the sunset from her balcony. She will come on in a few days saying she's in mum and dad's and how super safe she felt travelling and will justify her unnecessary journey followed by lots of "how gorgeous is my mum" pictures🙄

Reactions: 13
She will be out in all the pubs and restaurants and all the beaches, not as if the UK have extended their lockdown or anything - 🤣

Reactions: 5
I would reckon she's 100% in Dublin, no sign of her talking on stories since Thursday, if she was in London it would be the usual weekend content of her glass of wine, her food, the sunset from her balcony. She will come on in a few days saying she's in mum and dad's and how super safe she felt travelling and will justify her unnecessary journey followed by lots of "how gorgeous is my mum" pictures🙄
Yes! She will be covering off her five days of isolation this time round so the haters can’t call her our even though she will have done it shacked up with the parents… enjoy the calm now cos she’s always so extra in Dublin

5 days now without an appearance on Instagram. It's 10 days quarantine now from the UK. And not in your parents house either.

Ohhh she’s full of tit… the amount of times she’s used the “personal emergency/ issue / family issue” is outrageous… I’d say genuine people felt for her and were sympathetic at first when really it was just a cover up … usually people don’t question that kind of reason and usually it means illness or death in family… shameless

Reactions: 4
5 days now without an appearance on Instagram. It's 10 days quarantine now from the UK. And not in your parents house either.
yes she is in some hotel quarantining and as its not gram perfect she cant show it.... Unless jess Reddan people wouldnt want to see that twit in a hotel room for 10 days... She will pop up now saying how she travelled and all was fine and she will get her second shot in ireland! 100% guaranteed the second shot will be here... She was at home at xmas for 3 months she didnt go back till march so she isnt even 3 months back there yet. She is a joke.

Reactions: 3
yes she is in some hotel quarantining and as its not gram perfect she cant show it.... Unless jess Reddan people wouldnt want to see that twit in a hotel room for 10 days... She will pop up now saying how she travelled and all was fine and she will get her second shot in ireland! 100% guaranteed the second shot will be here... She was at home at xmas for 3 months she didnt go back till march so she isnt even 3 months back there yet. She is a joke.
It’s a
It’s a wonder she jus doesn’t move home

Reactions: 2
Ah here!! she’s now got whipped Ritchie to take a picture of her voyage back to the cinema - posing in her seat in the most contrived forced position 😂 God forbid you could just enjoy your first visit back to see a film & have treats without bragging about it on Instagram. He’s a bigger idiot for not telling her to cop the feic on! I know my partner would and he’d be right!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.