Hannah Saunders PR “guru”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah is full steam ahead for her hols in Ireland… so glad covid is all over so there’s nothing to inconvenience her family trips to Kerry anymore

Reactions: 10
Hannah is full steam ahead for her hols in Ireland… so glad covid is all over so there’s nothing to inconvenience her family trips to Kerry anymore
Things are changing by the day, next phase restrictions being lifted may not happen.. Most people are not travelling abroad this summer but of course nothing is going to stop princess hannah coming from London having her 2 holidays in Ireland and no doubt santorini in September. I think she's also mentioned Spain for a wedding. All totally non essential but she's too self absorbed to realise that and miss the chance to gloat on the gram

Reactions: 8
That’s what made me lol last night there was no hopefully or fingers crossed all going well about it… very much I’m having that holiday so step aside! Also, can’t help but feel these recommendations stories and the tagging is just her begging for free AMAZING meals/freebies in return for showing us plebs her trip there.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How on earth have they both managed to get their second vaccines already?! Even the walk in centres are saying it has to be at least 8 weeks post first vaccine and I’m sure it was sooner than that that she got it done. Assume it’s just to make all their travel plans this summer easier.

Reactions: 6
How on earth have they both managed to get their second vaccines already?! Even the walk in centres are saying it has to be at least 8 weeks post first vaccine and I’m sure it was sooner than that that she got it done. Assume it’s just to make all their travel plans this summer easier.
Ohhhh just right on time for all these holidays she's going on. Double jabbed.. In other words don't come at me because I'm about to do whatever I like and plaster it all over Instagram to rub it in your faces

Reactions: 4
Ohhhh just right on time for all these holidays she's going on. Double jabbed.. In other words don't come at me because I'm about to do whatever I like and plaster it all over Instagram to rub it in your faces
Exactly this! They got theirs around the same time as mine and I just cancelled and rebooked this week as everyone said you can bring it forward a bit as they have availability but that brought me to two weeks earlier at the end of July! Don’t worry though it will be all above board and as per guidelines bla bla bla before any covid trollers come for her! The only reason she stayed here was to get that jab off she goes now

Exactly this! They got theirs around the same time as mine and I just cancelled and rebooked this week as everyone said you can bring it forward a bit as they have availability but that brought me to two weeks earlier at the end of July! Don’t worry though it will be all above board and as per guidelines bla bla bla before any covid trollers come for her! The only reason she stayed here was to get that jab off she goes now
I seriously can't believe the way she's going on without any hint of uncertainty when things are becoming more uncertain by the day here, indoor dining and pubs will not be reopening on 5th July as planned. Making lists of restaurants and making highlights without even as much as a "fingers crossed" kind of attitude. She's going and that's that.

So true - it’s her spoiled brat attitude shining through as always! She’s not used to adhering to restrictions that money can’t buy her way out of - She’ll be flat out posting and posing all around Ireland to keep up with the antics of EW and Clara
I seriously can't believe the way she's going on without any hint of uncertainty when things are becoming more uncertain by the day here, indoor dining and pubs will not be reopening on 5th July as planned. Making lists of restaurants and making highlights without even as much as a "fingers crossed" kind of attitude. She's going and that's that.
[/QUOTE)

So true - it’s her spoiled brat attitude shining through as always! She’s not used to adhering to restrictions that money can’t buy her way out of - She’ll be flat out posting and posing all around Ireland to keep up with the antics of EW and Clara
Super selfish as usual, she spent the first 3 months of this year with her family because she was too selfish to stay put for Christmas, loads of really gorgeous places she could holiday to in the UK, she doesn't need to come to kerry or Cork this summer but nothing is going to stop the princess from having her holiday in her fairytale hotel Europe. I cannot leave this country for unessential travel. Fine, I fully accept that. Why can she holiday in another country though??

I wonder why she isn’t on Nicola Hughes hen party? She won’t like missing out on that I imagine…anyone any tea?

Reactions: 9
I wonder why she isn’t on Nicola Hughes hen party? She won’t like missing out on that I imagine…anyone any tea?
No but Clara is there of course. She would turn up at the opening of an envelope, does she do anything else bar booze and party morning noon and night.

Shocked she isn’t on any part of Nicola’s hen.. seems like a fallen out..
And no mention of it on stories like no “ happy hen weekend “ or anything to her … like didn’t even acknowledge it .. defo has been some sort of falling out there for sure

And no mention of it on stories like no “ happy hen weekend “ or anything to her … like didn’t even acknowledge it .. defo has been some sort of falling out there for sure
I saw her comment on a grid post of nicoles and it seemed like a really friendly sort of message. I never got the impression they were super friendly, just kind of mixed in the same circles.

I see Clara is in majorcca holidaying, I can't keep up with this one, she was in Dublin a few weeks ago or certainly home. How is it life practically continued as normal for this gang, partying and holidaying non stop?!!!

I see Clara is in majorcca holidaying, I can't keep up with this one, she was in Dublin a few weeks ago or certainly home. How is it life practically continued as normal for this gang, partying and holidaying non stop?!!!
No wonder Hannah thinks she’s mother Teresa preaching to us when this lot are her reference point

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s Another one who only ever comes on Insta to gloat. Sorry but her fella comes across as a right twit on her stories today! He must be rich 😂 I think they live in Mallorca earlier this year for a couple months, some life that one

Reactions: 3
Hannah sent a bottle wine with a note saying sorry she couldnt be there. I mean it didn’t look like she had a busy weekend?! More likely she didn’t want to go as the attention wasnt going to be on her

Reactions: 2
She’s Another one who only ever comes on Insta to gloat. Sorry but her fella comes across as a right twit on her stories today! He must be rich 😂 I think they live in Mallorca earlier this year for a couple months, some life that one
That's what I mean about her, she seems to do nothing else but sit around drinking wine and posing. Honestly, I don't think I've seen her do anything else and she would post several times a week. Must get boring after a while?!

Reactions: 1
That's what I mean about her, she seems to do nothing else but sit around drinking wine and posing. Honestly, I don't think I've seen her do anything else and she would post several times a week. Must get boring after a while?!
She thinks she is way better looking than she is - like all that group except Slaney imo

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.