Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hannah saying they're the 'only' treatments she gets since she's pregnant, Jesus how many was she getting before pregnancy?? Imagine being that high maintenance 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Hannah saying they're the 'only' treatments she gets since she's pregnant, Jesus how many was she getting before pregnancy?? Imagine being that high maintenance 😂😂
I'm so glad you said it. I was like holy duck you are only pregnant 5 months, 9 in total, like I might get 4 treatments per year, 2 back massages and 2 facials. I just cant afford any more between hair appointments and nails. she spends so much money on herself between treatments, hair and beauty appointments, clothes, bags, sunglasses, holidays, weekends away, meals out. I'm assuming she saves too. then bills... how much is she earning?

Reactions: 5

Was literally thinking the same. Shows how out of touch with the real world she is 😂😂

I'm so glad you said it. I was like holy duck you are only pregnant 5 months, 9 in total, like I might get 4 treatments per year, 2 back massages and 2 facials. I just cant afford any more between hair appointments and nails. she spends so much money on herself between treatments, hair and beauty appointments, clothes, bags, sunglasses, holidays, weekends away, meals out. I'm assuming she saves too. then bills... how much is she earning?
I think she is heavily bankrolled by her parents still. There’s no way her company is making her enough to sustain that lifestyle (you can see the accounts online). Almost certainly Richie isn’t rolling in it with his job either. She gets a lot off stuff like treatments gifted

Reactions: 7
I'm a sleepy sausage, what the hell is that? she talks like an 8 year old I feel embarrassed watching her most of the time, plastered in makeup to sit rubbing her dogs. how has she so much time to post 40 stories a day. off to "browse" online for the evening for more dresses. she's ridiculous. The amount of money she squanders on clothes is mental.

Reactions: 5
I've never really said anything about the lip filler...but how can she say she hasn't got lip filler? Look at her hubby's FB profile photo compared to her makeup free photo. Two different sets of lips. And she has that stupid saggy side lip lip filler side effect. Give over Hannah. You're caught out. Pathetic to keep lying

Reactions: 3
I'm a sleepy sausage, what the hell is that? she talks like an 8 year old I feel embarrassed watching her most of the time, plastered in makeup to sit rubbing her dogs. how has she so much time to post 40 stories a day. off to "browse" online for the evening for more dresses. she's ridiculous. The amount of money she squanders on clothes is mental.
She has a stunted emotional growth, mentally she's a teenager in an adult body. Mortifying to watch but yet I can't look away

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've never really said anything about the lip filler...but how can she say she hasn't got lip filler? Look at her hubby's FB profile photo compared to her makeup free photo. Two different sets of lips. And she has that stupid saggy side lip lip filler side effect. Give over Hannah. You're caught out. Pathetic to keep lying
Her lips are definitely much fuller than on her wedding day, and going back 10-15 years she had no lips at all!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her lips are definitely much fuller than on her wedding day, and going back 10-15 years she had no lips at all!
Okay WOW she is a full blown liar??? That just confirms it for me, also if influencers lie about these things they lie about everything

She has a stunted emotional growth, mentally she's a teenager in an adult body. Mortifying to watch but yet I can't look away
I'm the same, I've said it before here as have others, she reminds me of a TY student on work experience in an office for 2 weeks thinking they are an adult in the real world. or like she's pretending to be in a romcom like the devil wears prada... like there's no real depth to anything, just likes everything to be pretty and fluffy. she's super absorbed by appearances in every way. for a mid 30s woman that's really embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
I'd say what realistically happened is that her parents blamed themselves for her childhood trauma, spoilt her rotten over the years as a way to quash their own guilt, which then unfortunately created a woman with a childhood mentality and 0 ability to stand on her own two feet. Longterm when her parents aren't around she's going to be in serious emotional trouble

Reactions: 10
Omg her husband looks so done with her in that video where I can only assume he thought she was taking a picture 🫣🫣 I cringed so bad

I see she's plugging the doggy day care that her dog has started going to. I'm nearly sure that it's the same place that last year had an incident where the one of the directors of the collaboration agency sent her dogs and they escaped and got lost. I remember all the huns sharing the link from the collaboration agency and it was shared over a couple of days so they were missing for at least a day or two. I wonder does she know? Or would it even matter to her if she's getting freebies?

Reactions: 1
I clicked through to the Barkleys insta page and noticed that they’re in North Co. Dublin while our Hannah is the ultimate southsider.

She must be getting it for free otherwise it makes absolutely no sense either in relation to her home or office. I haven’t see her actually declare the freebie though, which she should be doing every single time she shows it.

Those of you wondering about her lifestyle, wonder no more. It’s the double bubble effect of Bank of Mom & Dad as well as being a grifter in her own right!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I sometimes forget that she has an older sister the way she goes on with ‘mammy and daddy’. I wonder does her sister rely on their parents as much as Hannah does? Hannah literally seems like a child in an adults body but her sister doesn’t give me that impression at all…

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.