Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve all got Botox regularly. Anyone that know them knows this fact. Gas that she’s away when the folks are too. Whose midnight the fluffs? The dogs and cats that fill her house that make her life complete. Oh wait ? Maybe it would be too hard work with kids and cats and dogs and everyone in your family having busy social lives. Hmmmmmm 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
I usually enjoy her fashion, I’m just finding it all too ‘try hard’ to be sexy at the moment. So many stunning dresses out there, she is wearing all the cut outs and that black dress thing today was shocking.

Reactions: 11
Lips usually swell somewhat during pregnancy. Is it just me or have Hannah's already gone way down?

Reactions: 1
I’m starting to find the way she films Ritchie when he’s not looking really creepy. They’re filming him struggling to put his shoes on earlier..why would you do that to your partner, looks ridiculous. I also agree with the earlier comment, her face is 100% looking different sans fillers

Reactions: 7
Lips deffo have gone down. She does look different for sure but that was bound to happen.
I don’t understand why she is determined to looks so “sexy” during her pregnancy. Cut out dresses and short skirts. You can be equally sexy and keep it a bit covered. Her clips of Rich are just so cringe. When this baby comes I think her stories will be 🤮
---
I’m starting to find the way she films Ritchie when he’s not looking really creepy. They’re filming him struggling to put his shoes on earlier..why would you do that to your partner, looks ridiculous. I also agree with the earlier comment, her face is 100% looking different sans fillers
Completely agree with this. No idea how he allows her to do this. If that was ,y partner i would be very angry.

Reactions: 4
Sexy and pregnancy don’t go together at all.. the only time the two correlate is looking sexy and doing the deed that equals pregnancy 😂. I think I will unfollow when the baby arrives. She will be unbearable with her videoing every single minute detail and how rich is the best dad of all time, queen jean best granny etc and without a doubt she’ll be showing off being back in pre pregnancy jeans the moment the cord is cut

Reactions: 8
It's putting her own desperation for attention above the care of the person she supposedly loves. She's literally selling him out for the sake of a few views, self-obsessed drivel.

Reactions: 5
Sexy and pregnancy don’t go together at all.. the only time the two correlate is looking sexy and doing the deed that equals pregnancy 😂. I think I will unfollow when the baby arrives. She will be unbearable with her videoing every single minute detail and how rich is the best dad of all time, queen jean best granny etc and without a doubt she’ll be showing off being back in pre pregnancy jeans the moment the cord is cut
Hannah and sexy have never gone together, nevermind pregnancy. She is so try hard and it comes across very staged and unnatural. I can't believe her and Bitchie even manages to do the deed, definitely turkey baster job a la Joanne Larby.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes doing too much. Notice how she arches her back to push her stomach out to accentuate the fact she's pregnant? It's stupid.

Does Hannah actually think any of us are waiting to hear her thoughts on how divine another stay at another £600 a night hotel is? Doubt there are many hotels on the whole island more pricey than that. Jumeirah port is similar price and much more impressive imo than that isolated resort. Get ready for the laptop shot coming back to 400 emails before she’s off again for her usual salon Friday.

Anyone else notice her face looks so different. Like it’s sagging or something. Might be bad pics but I reckon the Botox and fillers are wearing off.

Anyone else notice her face looks so different. Like it’s sagging or something. Might be bad pics but I reckon the Botox and fillers are wearing off.
Yes, the last 3 weeks or so it's really giving that melted welly look. Like her eyes are falling off

I've noticed this too and genuinely curious. Is it possible that it's from pregnancy and all the morning sickness? Because that would obviously affect your face, cause puffiness etc

you just know that she's going to post - about 3 weeks after the baby has been born - of her sending a couple of emails "working" because she's such a girl boss. Whereas we all know she never worked full time before - and certainly never will again.
This is going to be the world's most over exposed, over photographed baby. She'll probably be expecting OK! or Hello! to request a shoot with her.

Reactions: 9
You can definitely see her crows feet/smile lines coming through on her most recent story in the blue blouse! 👀

Reactions: 7
You can definitely see her crows feet/smile lines coming through on her most recent story in the blue blouse! 👀
a million percent. that's why it's not in colour. her face is completely different over the last 3 months, we have all been saying it here, everything has "dropped" or deflated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.