Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the amount of stories she uploads in a 24hour period is insane. there's not an hour passes apart from when she's asleep that she doesn't post. imagine spending most of your birthday on Instagram sharing messages and personal family videos and facetimes, showing off her gifts, everything they ate in the restaurant, resharing her friends stories from the restaurant that's actually sat next to her, it must be draining and I don't care how they describe it as snippets or highlights of someone's day, it's time consuming and there's no way you are in the moment and it's really rude at a dinner table. I really wonder why she feels the need to over share to the extent she does.

Reactions: 4
I thought Hannah had said that this holiday was the last sun holiday abroad before baby comes..?
she’s going to Portugal in 5 weeks with her sister &kids etc

Reactions: 6
She said a few days after the baby announcement that she would be resuming normal content. From what I can see, everything Hannah is posting is pregnancy related and mostly unnecessarily bringing it up. She’s off for pregnancy massages and pregnancy skin care consultations. What next, pregnancy naps and pregnancy dinners?? I just cannot stand people that are so overly OTT with that kind of thing (obviously I understand a certain amount of pregnancy content and chat), but Hannah is extreme and already the most mollycoddled pregnant woman. What will she be like when she is having sleepless nights when baby arrives

Reactions: 11
She’ll probably blame pregnancy for any fine lines that ‘suddenly appear’ 🙄

Reactions: 1
Does she not have to declare #gifted on every part of her story for the facial? She has it on the start but is then rambling on for ages after with no other info of it being a free treatment.

“I kind of booked in as a paying customer” lol Hans 😂

Jesus this one is an awful dose. I don’t follow her but she came up on my insta. Is she as dumb as she looks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so she's doing a ask me anything and every single question is pregnancy related. number 1 she said after her announcement that it's not going to be all pregnancy related!! There hasn't been anything other than everything relating to the fact she's pregnant. bumps first event, bumps first holiday abroad, pregnancy yoga, pregnancy massage, pregnancy facial. I'm bored out of my brains with it. a pregnancy pillow, she's what 4 months pregnant. why are people asking her who her consultant is? would people ever cop on and stop being so weird. why would you want to know that?!!! I get she's excited and it's lovely family news but it's just over the top now.

Reactions: 7
Completely over the top drivel. We also have the well places question about mat leave. No need to look at it girls she doesn’t plan on taking any. She’s a self employed boss witch don’t you know. She’s very busy. Never taken much time off in her 13 year career. Like seriously is anyone actually swallowing this tit!? She does sweet FA. Like Denise Kenny, Ailbhe Garr and any other hard working Insta Ma. God love them all. I wish their bubble would just burst. The sooner the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
HOW does a shampoo brand partner with her? She’s more trashy than classy across the board but the hair is the worst!

Reactions: 2
Completely over the top drivel. We also have the well places question about mat leave. No need to look at it girls she doesn’t plan on taking any. She’s a self employed boss witch don’t you know. She’s very busy. Never taken much time off in her 13 year career. Like seriously is anyone actually swallowing this tit!? She does sweet FA. Like Denise Kenny, Ailbhe Garr and any other hard working Insta Ma. God love them all. I wish their bubble would just burst. The sooner the better.
Haha did you see her say she will hire a child minder? So someone else will be raising her kid. Not surprising. She makes me sick.

Haha did you see her say she will hire a child minder? So someone else will be raising her kid. Not surprising. She makes me sick.
That’s how women work and have children, not all of us want to sit at home all day. I’d much rather hire a nanny/minder than send mine to a nursery, heard too many horrors!

Reactions: 3
I wish she would learn the difference between “than” and “then”, it is so irritating!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.