Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no poor Hannah isn’t a size 8 anymore boo hoo
I wish she would come off the preachy high horse. She is in a very privileged position to be able to have a PT never mind sustain it on a regular basis, and I've no doubt when the baby comes that Hannah will make sure she is back to the gym and someone will be in minding the child so she can have some 'me time' with all her beauty appointments. So many women can barely find the time to brush their hair and unfortunately a minder right from the get-go is not a luxury they can enjoy.

Reactions: 6
Haha did you see her say she will hire a child minder? So someone else will be raising her kid. Not surprising. She makes me sick.
I actually don’t see what’s wrong with this 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ how do you expect someone to work & have a child? Childcare is a necessity

Reactions: 12
I actually don’t see what’s wrong with this 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ how do you expect someone to work & have a child? Childcare is a necessity
To be fair as we’ve seen Hannah’s idea of work is the office once a week and sending emails while she fries her hair with more highlights.

Between Queen Jean, a night nurse and a nanny she’ll be well able to keep on top of her blonde ;)

Reactions: 9
I'm actually disgusted with her post today.
My friend recently had a stillborn baby at 32 weeks
And this one whinging about not being a size 8
She is the most tone deal ignorant snob I have ever come across
All she needs to be concerned with now is that her baby is healthy
Cause let me tell you it's all that matters at the end of the day
She is so self centered and vain
Totally triggered me today

Reactions: 13
I'm actually disgusted with her post today.
My friend recently had a stillborn baby at 32 weeks
And this one whinging about not being a size 8
She is the most tone deal ignorant snob I have ever come across
All she needs to be concerned with now is that her baby is healthy
Cause let me tell you it's all that matters at the end of the day
She is so self centered and vain
Totally triggered me today
Exactly. One of my best friends was incredibly ill after the birth of their child and didn’t bring baby home for quite some time. We don’t know how lucky we are to have healthy pregnancies and healthy babies, it’s a privilege in itself. Being whatever size is so irrelevant when everything else is chaotic. If you’re doing well mentally and can move around and get out and about, you’re doing so so well in my eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly. One of my best friends was incredibly ill after the birth of their child and didn’t bring baby home for quite some time. We don’t know how lucky we are to have healthy pregnancies and healthy babies, it’s a privilege in itself. Being whatever size is so irrelevant when everything else is chaotic. If you’re doing well mentally and can move around and get out and about, you’re doing so so well in my eyes.
It's such a horrible superficial way of looking at your pregnancy and whatever ever about thinking it if your so self obsessed that you can't bear to gain a few lbs while growing a human inside you but broadcasting that on a platform for sympathy and likes
She should be ashamed of herself
Very immature girl
With all the things that can and do go wrong she should be counting her lucky stars

I want to like Hannah but she does herself no favours. Incredibly self absorbed and lacking any real self awareness. This whole boss witch persona she tries to give off is laughable. She’s never done a days hard work in a life, she’s kidding herself if she thinks she has.

Reactions: 9
I want to like Hannah but she does herself no favours. Incredibly self absorbed and lacking any real self awareness. This whole boss witch persona she tries to give off is laughable. She’s never done a days hard work in a life, she’s kidding herself if she thinks she has.
can I just ask out of curiosity, why do you want to like her?? she's an ignorant snob

• Heart
Reactions: 2
can I just ask out of curiosity, why do you want to like her?? she's an ignorant snob
i think she’s probably harmless and has a good heart when it comes down to it, but it is just really difficult for people to like her becusse she just can’t help but constantly humble brag about her circumstances, upbringing, her pregnancy bod etc. everytime she posts my eyes just roll into the back of my head. I *generally* love her fashion sense and her lovely dresses that she wears although haven’t been wild about her choices so far

Reactions: 5
Why or why do these people feel the need to share all these little details. Every woman worries about her changing body through pregnancy etc but would we all write a detailed post about it and share it to the world? She prob thinks she’s being vulnerable but really she is being smug, childish and spoilt. I agree with another poster she is harmless. But her life seems empty and false. What on earth would she do with her life if she didn’t have to document it. I really worry for people like Hannah.

• Heart
Personally I find it really sad that the in the same week she had her big scan and gotten good news about it, she has spoken more about how she feels about her changing body, not being a size 8 anymore, how long more she will fit into a size small top. That to me screams arrogance and shallowness. While I completely sympathise with anyone dealing with a change in body, I find it bizarre that her focus is on that rather than getting amazing news that her little baby is healthy and developing well.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Personally I find it really sad that the in the same week she had her big scan and gotten good news about it, she has spoken more about how she feels about her changing body, not being a size 8 anymore, how long more she will fit into a size small top. That to me screams arrogance and shallowness. While I completely sympathise with anyone dealing with a change in body, I find it bizarre that her focus is on that rather than getting amazing news that her little baby is healthy and developing well.
Wait til the feet start swelling if the good weather resumes 😅

Reactions: 1
Classic princess Hannah, spouts on about adopting from the DSPCA and then goes out and buys a designer puppy.

YOU are the problem Hannah!

Reactions: 17
I wasn't saying she should stay home and not work. She's not getting a minder so she can work. Let's be real. She's getting one so she can keep up with her current lifestyle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.