Hannah Saunders #2 My life is so perfect, don’t agree? here’s 64 stories, SEE!!! Look at me!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm honestly delighted for her. she's such a family girl and she's really good to her nieces, I'm sure she will be a wonderful mother. on another note just call it your baby, bambino, my minis, my minions, tit like that wrecks my head. and sorry now but calling herself preggy meggy😣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In full credit to her & the way she’s handled the announcement, she’s right to be absolutely thrilled and I’m very happy for them but I think she’s been really sensitive and honest without oversharing personal stuff.
Agree with this. I don’t think there’s much point in influencers (or anyone really) talking about how great a maternity hospital/ward is until after baby is here. They can be the best hospital ever and you can have a lovely birthing plan in place and then it means nothing on the day because it can all go belly up! I think it’s a wise move on her part, and shows she is protective of her health and pregnancy.
---
Why would anyone ask her which doctor and hospital she’s going to? So weird.
I’m not an influencer and I reckon it’s one of the first things you’re asked. In Ireland it’s:

How far along are you?
Do you know what you’re having?
Where are you having it?

And then some have the neck to ask if you’re public/private/semi private.

I’m not bitter at all hahaha

Reactions: 6
Agree with this. I don’t think there’s much point in influencers (or anyone really) talking about how great a maternity hospital/ward is until after baby is here. They can be the best hospital ever and you can have a lovely birthing plan in place and then it means nothing on the day because it can all go belly up! I think it’s a wise move on her part, and shows she is protective of her health and pregnancy.
---

I’m not an influencer and I reckon it’s one of the first things you’re asked. In Ireland it’s:

How far along are you?
Do you know what you’re having?
Where are you having it?

And then some have the neck to ask if you’re public/private/semi private.

I’m not bitter at all hahaha
I get people asking those questions of someone they know (to an extent) but asking a stranger on Instagram is so bloody weird. People are nuts. Why does it matter what hospital / doctor she’s going to? Are they going to be influenced by her?! So dumb.

Reactions: 7
Those influencer events drive me up the wall…. A bunch of 20 somethings taking selfies and posing and calling it a job. They should try contributing something meaningful to society!

Those influencer events drive me up the wall…. A bunch of 20 somethings taking selfies and posing and calling it a job. They should try contributing something meaningful to society!
same, what is the actual point of them. They never influence me to buy anything?!

Reactions: 2
I was thinking this too. It's always the same crowd wheeled out for every single one, all pretending to like eachother, sitting on their phones, it's so stale and boring now. I don't think they realise how dumb it all looks until you see all the videos panning across the room.

Reactions: 9
And calling it a “major career highlight”?!?! You threw a party, with a very generous budget at your disposal id say, and invited all the same vapid clones to ohh and ahh because they were getting a free day out. In fact it looks like a lot of them were even paid to be there because they have “SP” on their posts!

I was thinking this too. It's always the same crowd wheeled out for every single one, all pretending to like eachother, sitting on their phones, it's so stale and boring now. I don't think they realise how dumb it all looks until you see all the videos panning across the room.

Reactions: 8
And calling it a “major career highlight”?!?! You threw a party, with a very generous budget at your disposal id say, and invited all the same vapid clones to ohh and ahh because they were getting a free day out. In fact it looks like a lot of them were even paid to be there because they have “SP” on their posts!
They really do live in their own little world. A load of Z listers who all consider themselves to be local celebs. Paying people to sit and chat and eat ice cream doesn't make me want to buy the ice cream. I don't understand how these events help the brand in any way.

Oh god no please not the word 'preggy' I'll have to unfollow.

I'm so jealous of her holidays she's never around

Hannah is onto the next part of (this week’s) trip, their last alone holiday abroad pre baby… How awful, I mean literally the poor thing. Would you really bother going to cork last weekend with a wedding and weekend away this weekend? Nothings ever enough for her. I’m tired for her and it’s all just for show in the end.

Reactions: 7
Well she ever shut the f up about calling herself preggy meggy 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Is this the wedding that had an "earthy tones" dress code!? So Richie shows up in navy!? The video of the crowd shows lots of beige and cream and then the odd colour blind/ attention seeking head in bright pink or green, wouldn't you be fuming

Reactions: 4
I don’t really get why she does posts like this?!? It’s not like she’s with her parents …she’s gotten the picture through a WhatsApp and posted it.. it’s not like she’s tagging her parents and they can see her nice message… it’s odd that you’d want to post this to random people..

Attachments

I don’t really get why she does posts like this?!? It’s not like she’s with her parents …she’s gotten the picture through a WhatsApp and posted it.. it’s not like she’s tagging her parents and they can see her nice message… it’s odd that you’d want to post this to random people..
The Ma reminds me of a robot. Too much botox maybe, but the eyes arn't right.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.